Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bluest+r~ Characters
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by taillow
Today 12:18 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:18 AM
raising the cub into a...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Yesterday 11:44 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

After her conversation with Wolfpaw, Bumblestar slid out of the den, raking the clearing for any sign of her next target. Larkswoop needed to get her head out of the clouds, before Bumblestar decided she was completely fed up with the behavior.

There she was. "Larkswoop!" Bumblestar's shout reverberated across the clearing, and she jerked her head in the direction of her den. "My den, now! We're havin' a talk."

[ @isla ]
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:04 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

The tabby jumped at Bumblestar's call, her shoulders hiking up. Larkswoop's tail drooped as she turned and padded in the direction of her Clan Leader's den.

The ThunderClanner's green gaze narrowed, her expression changing from hurt to unreadable within seconds. Larkswoop could not afford for Bumblestar to see how easily she had been pained, even though she probably already knew.

With a twitch of her tail tip and a sigh leaving her lips, the broad-shouldered feline entered the den and crouched, waiting for Bumblestar to speak.

{ @dino. }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Wow. This is horrifying and terrifying and whatever fearful frightful synonyms you could throw in. Morningpaw was standing outside of Bumblestar's den. He really shouldn't be here bothering her with this. He didn't even have a solid reason to be here, he really didn't in no way shape or form like at all. His green eyes squinted as he tried to peer in and see if the queen bee was in her hive. Though he was because he needed this. Then his thoughts would stop raging so much about this or that. He needed to talk to her but it's only for his own gain in the end and that's exactly why he shouldn't even be doing this at all. But alas...he was. Morningpaw took a deep breath and held it for a few moments before releasing and stepping into the den.

"Bumblestar? You in? I need to talk to you if you aren't too busy, sorry for the interruption, I can totally come back later if you want."
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:36 PM
dum spiro, spero

How to even word this? Bumblestar had done some debating in the few seconds between her talk with Wolfpaw, but she was still silent and contemplative for a moment before she turned to face Larkswoop, expression stern.

"I'll keep this short," she said sharply. "I'm getting real tired of having to remind you where you stand in this Clan. Wolfhive's goal for you upon your return was to rebuild connections with your Clanmates, but it seems all you've done since then is tarnish 'em. You don't speak like that to Wolfpaw. You don't speak like that to anyone, especially apprentices 'n kits. It's not your place, it never will be, 'n you need to quit acting like it."

Her ears swiveled forward and then back again, upper lip twitching. "Until you can learn to watch your words, I'm revokin' what I said about you being involved in Silverpaw's training: you're not to be, at all, in any capacity, 'n if I catch you, you'll be demoted until you can figure out how to obey orders. 'N since you've clearly forgotten how to act as the kind of Clanmate I expect my warriors to act as, for the next half moon, I want you to be actively seeking out apprentices or kits to have positive interactions with. You'll be supervised the whole time. I'm not gonna tell you by who. If you raise your voice for no good reason, consider your rank here stripped completely. You're already on thin ice. Don't break it. Do you understand me?"

[ @isla - Larkswoop is not allowed to interact with Silverpaw on any level that involves training. This includes private interactions, solo outings, or any patrols in which she happens to be paired with them. Being caught doing so will earn a demotion.

Additionally, she must complete at least three camp interactions with young apprentices or kits (excluding Silverpaw) by July 17th. These must be positive in nature. Any interaction that turns negative at any point will not count; if she causes it, she risks being permanently exiled from ThunderClan. All three interactions must include at least three actively contributing posts from Larkswoop to count. During this time-frame, committing any other actions that are punishable by a High Rank will also put her at risk of exile. If you need an extension, feel free to message me by July 16th. ]
Old July 3rd, 2024, 12:10 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop's green gaze hardened to ice in an instant, and her fur bushed out. ''Wait, wait, let me get this straight,'' She meowed through gritted teeth. ''I'm not allowed around Silverpaw because I talked to Wolfpaw about how he acted towards you during a Clan Meeting of all places?'' The warrior's tail tip twitched to-and-fro, her neck and shoulder fur bristling.

A thousand violent words in her throat. A thousand violent names that Larkswoop wanted to call Bumblestar at that moment, but she forcefully swallowed them all down. ''What does this have to do with Silverpaw?'' She asked, voice brittle. ''Silverpaw didn't do anything. Bumblestar, you know that I am the main cat Silverpaw looks up to. That's punishing him as well as me.''

Larkswoop was all that Silverpaw had left, and now Bumblestar was practically denying him happiness.

''I know what Wolfhive told me, and I'm trying,'' Larkswoop's voice was strained, as if she was doing her utmost best to hold back a strangled cry. ''My sister is missing, my brother has no idea where she could possibly be, and who knows what else!''

''No cat in this Clan wants nothing to do with me, and you expect me to form relationships with cats who don't want me?'' Larkswoop shook her head. ''I swear, it's because of the RiverClan blood flowing through my veins, isn't it? Because I'm half-Clan - half RiverClan. My mother's decisions were not mine. I didn't ask to be born.''

You're on thin ice.

''I know I'm on thin ice, thank you very much,'' She meowed irritably, forcefully keeping her voice calm. ''I'm trying my utmost best to be accepted back into this Clan, but its hard, Bumblestar, when the only cats here who actually give a damn about you are your kin, your mate, and your former apprentice!''

Not like Bumblestar would care. That cat would never understand Larkswoop's pain. Finchswoop would, though.

''I swear by StarClan, I am not trying to question your authority, or undermine you in any way, and I'll get this punishment done,'' Larkswoop's voice broke as the tears spilled from her eyes and rolled rivers down her face. ''I am hurt, and I am broken. I am a lot of things, Bumblestar, but apparently happy is not allowed to be on that list.''

Larkswoop dipped her head respectfully in farewell and exited the den, tail drooping and ears pinned against her head. Green eyes scanned the clearing. Might as well speak to Finchswoop or Crowtalon and then get started.

{ @dino. - Larkswoop's left the den. Feel free to reply, but she won't be very happy to see Bumblestar's face again right at that moment. Larkswoop's feelings are not my own. }

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; July 3rd, 2024 at 12:17 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 12:38 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bumblestar's eyes flashed. Frustration with this was valid, but stated this way? Larkswoop did not get to leave without a proper dismissal after that.

Bumblestar slipped out of the den, overtook Larkswoop in two steps, and swung into her path, effectively blocking her from going any further. She wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding here whatsoever about her intentions here.

"Let me get a couple things straight," she snapped. "First, this isn't a punishment for Silverpaw. You're free to go help him with training once you can actually hold your tongue and control your starsdamned temper. I don't give a damn if you're hurt or broken or whatever the hell else, that does not give you an excuse to take your anger out on those who are supposed to look up to 'n rely on you. Until you can figure that out, yeah, you're barred from havin' any part in his training, but I didn't say anything about not being able to see him at all. Feel more than welcome to go talk to him 'n check up on him, but right now, all of his training is to be handled by Mudhound, without your involvement. This isn't because you talked to Wolfpaw, it's about how you spoke to him. You don't have the right to raise your voice at any apprentice here like that. Ever. Especially considering the injury he's dealing with right now."

Idiot. Did half of her words and her values go right over this cat's head?? Had she not been back in this Clan for moons already? "Secondly, no one's said a word about your heritage, so I don't have a clue as to why you'd even bring that up. I don't care if you're half-badger or three parts snake - so long as you put your work 'n your dedication solely to ThunderClan, you're ThunderClan, far as I'm concerned. Don't get others' intentions twisted. If they don't wanna be around you, that's your own fault 'cause of your own actions, not your blood. You have to put in the work. You have to fix yourself. You're responsible for upholding your relationships here - not your blood, not your family, not your ancestors. Cryin' won't change that, so cut it out. It's how you treat others 'n hold yourself in my Clan that will."

With a lash of her tail, Bumblestar straightened up and sidestepped out of Larkswoop's path. "I want to hear you say the words 'I understand' come outta your mouth," she bit out. "Then, 'n only then, are you free to leave."

[ @isla ]
Old July 3rd, 2024, 12:50 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Header by @/Apollo.

Larkswoop's shoulders hiked up, her muscles tensing beneath her pelt. How could Bumblestar be this insufferable?!

If Wolfpaw hadn't used the words he did, I would't have snapped in the first place! Keep your apprentices, in check, Bumblestar.

Giving a lash of her tail, Larkswoop repeated the words, voice brittle. ''I understand, Bumblestar,'' She mewed through gritted teeth. Patience about to snap, she stalked past the ThunderClan Leader.

Strong muscles rippled beneath the tabby's fur as she padded away, her claws digging into the ground. Bumblestar expected better of her? If any other cat needed therapy more than Larkswoop, it was Bumblestar.

Insufferable.

That was all ThunderClan was to Larkswoop these days. The ThunderClanner bit her bottom lip harshly, causing it to trickle a tiny trail of blood. She was going to get yelled at and punished, but not Wolfpaw?

That's how a warrior should know that Bumblestar used favoritism.

{ @dino. }

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; July 3rd, 2024 at 06:57 AM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

[ WORLDWEAVER TEIR 1(or 2 if needed) ACTIVE]

Wildtwist still felt bad about what he did to ThunderClan when he couldn't even remember. So when he was experimenting, he found that he could form objects in the living world whilst being in StarClan. So, the StarClanner sitting in the starry forest focused as hard as he could, summoning a small dead starling into the leaders nest.

[ @dino. - for bumble to find later ]
(Lets hope i used this purrk right lol)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:01 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

[WARNING: This post contains some insensitive comments about gender from an unknowing kit.]

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 3 MOONS | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Berrykit slowly padded into the leader's den, her little paws quivering with anticipation. Or, at least, they would be if she wasn't so weighed down with her burden. A plump gray mouse sat between her jaws. It was so heavy that her mouth was starting to hurt, and its weird tail - hairless and pink like a worm - kept tangling around her forepaws. On top of all that, she was holding some pretty yellow flowers she'd found growing around the corner of the camp. Their sweet scent mingled with the tempting aroma of the mouse.

It had been about one and a half moons since Mama and Hornetkit went missing. Their absence still felt fresh and painful. Berrykit had gotten used to only having her Papa and Blossomkit and Eveningkit around. She loved them! But... in the middle of the night, she kept waking up empty and alone, missing the warmth and kisses Mama brought into her life. And Hornetkit wasn't around to complain about her being loud anymore. It was... really, really sad. Why won't they come back? Where did they go?

That's why she was here. She wanted to meet the grand ThunderClan leader everyone had been talking about and see if she could find answers.

Berrykit's sadness was briefly overtaken by awe as she stared around the den. Her jaw dropped, and the mouse and flowers she'd collected fell to the floor with discordant thuds. It was awesome in here! The den looked like it was made of a tree that had fallen sideways, and there were a lot of dangly green things covering it all. Papa called it lichen. There were claw marks everywhere, too. Berrykit unsheathed her own claws and made marks next to them. They were so big! Would her claws be that big one day? When she became a warrior like Papa and... and Mama? Was Bumblestar angry a lot? Was that why there were so many marks?

Berrykit sniffed the air and blinked in confusion. Bumblestar was a she-cat; everyone told her that. But she'd never gotten all that close to the leader before and had never smelled her scent. Now she found that the den was filled with tom-scent, like Papa's scent. Berrykit blinked in confusion. Was she in the right den? Bumblestar lived here, right?

She looked up and squeaked in surprise when she found that the awesome epic ThunderClan leader was in the den. Her fluffy tail whisked behind her. She looked sooooo cool! Bumblestar's green eyes gleamed in the shadows, and her pale pelt glowed faintly like moonlight.

"Hello!" she mewed cheerfully. Then, remembering that she was talking to the leader, she ducked her head, feeling a little nervous. This was, like, the leader! "I... I brought you something..." She nudged the mouse and the flowers closer. "I got you some... some gifts..." She leaned forward and sniffed Bumblestar, trying not to get too close because that was what Papa and Mama called Bad Manners. And Bad Manners were very bad.

But Bumblestar still smelled like a tom. Berrykit frowned slightly, curiosity overtaking her.

"Why do you have tom-scent? You smell like Papa, but everyone says you're shes and hers." Berrykit blinked up at Bumblestar, still confused.

@dino.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 11th, 2024, 05:08 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

There it was, the belly of the beast. If Hollowkit was one day going to be the most powerful and influential cat in all of ThunderClan, he needed intel, and there was no one better to get it from than right from the proverbial horse’s mouth: Bumblestar herself. His leader was practically as old as ThunderClan itself, so she’d be sure to have all sorts of secret knowledge, the only hard part would be tricking the leader into telling him all sorts of sensitive information, but Hollowkit was confident in his abilities to con her, and even more so in bribery (how does it sound if Hollow slobbers all over your favorite prey in the pile, Bumble? How’d you like that, huh?)

”Bumblestar!” The tabby announces before entering the den uninvited, all confident strides and expressions, ”You elders get tired real quick so I won’ts take too long, but you saw ThunderClan’s founding so I wants you to tell me allllll ‘bout it.”

[ @dino. - bumble ]