Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Hollowpaw
~<>~
6/100
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

He barely makes it halfway across the clearing before someone has something to say. Roaringmoon... well, 'Roaring' was a very fitting name considering the way he's howling like a dumb, baying mutt. Hollowpaw's eyebrow twitches at the assurance that both his and Wolfpaw's lives would be easy to take, that they had no battle training at all. To his honest surprise, though, Risingstorm stands up for him - he suspects it's mostly for Wolfpaw, though. And then Roaringmoon just... starts walking away? At least finish the fight you start.

"You know!" He calls to the idiot's retreating back, "none of the other new apprentices have battle training either but I don't hear you preachin' about how you might kill them easy. We'll LEARN. Same as every one else. Maybe listen to your leader when she tells you she don't want to hear no complaints about us this meeting." That said, he continues to the medicine den, adding under his breath "I better not see you in the medicine den any time soon or I'll turn you away right at the entrance."

[general reminder that hollow's opinions do not reflect my own, he's rude and abrasive and that typically comes across as name calling </3]
[ @Spider. - rising mention || @HerbalTea - roaringmoon ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Acornfall l he/him
Acornfall looked up from Hailpaw as the meeting continued. He loudly cheered for the new warriors, but the medicine cat selection had him...on edge. He cheered for the newly appointed healers, but the insinuation that Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw were now targets made him feel uneasy. What kind of coward would target a healer? And a 'paw at that. He had to keep his fur from bristling, glancing down at his apprentice and feeling even more protective of them. I have to protect my clanmates.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
“OOOH, BY WHO?" Roaringmoon mocked the ton “And have you heard the word hypothetical before?" They stomped off, anger as ever.
Well, it seemed her talk with her new healers would have to wait.

Risingstorm was quick to step in, followed by Hollowpaw, and what he said quickly affirmed Bumblestar's choice to be correct. She approached Roaringmoon from the other side, blocking their path, claws piercing the ground as she stared them down.

"You'd do well to keep your mouth shut before I make you my first example," she hissed. "Hypothetical my ass. I don't want to see you anywhere outside of camp, or near the apprentices' den, from now until I deem you fit. Don't wanna even scent you at the Gathering, either. Go find Spiderthroat or a Hornet 'n make yourself useful. You can disagree with my choices, but I won't have you throwing threats like that around. Do I make myself clear?"

[ Roaringmoon has been confined to camp until he completes one chore with either Spiderthroat's or a Hornet's supervision. This could be den repair, tending to the elders', etc, as long as Roaringmoon completes three posts and reports back to Bumblestar by August 17th. He is not permitted to be at the next Gathering. Failure to complete or report the task in the allotted time, or being anywhere out of camp, will result in further punishment. ]

[ @Spider. @Neptune. ]

Last edited by dino.; Yesterday at 08:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@Neptune. @dino. @HerbalTea

Risingstorm scoffed it seemed the commotion was dying down as bumblestar gave roaringmoon her punishment risings fur lowerd as he started to calm down "I'll see myslef out"he said walking away

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
*confused bean noises*

Status: Apparently I have italics now- Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw let out a soft purr as their mentor comforted them. Mudhound really was the best mentor ever, and Wolfpaw was determined to become a warrior and make them proud. Flamesurge was gonna see, His big brother would catch up soon! The young apprentice diverted his attention back to Bumblestar as she started speaking... and what? Why did she just suddenly fall silent? Isn't Medicine Cat important to be announced and not fall silent? And now what was she talking about, a change in plans? Stars this was co-

He blinked.

And blinked again.

"Wolfpaw will be the Clan's next medicine cat."

...What.

Him? And Hollowpaw? Him?? MEDICINE CAT?? HU-

wolfpaw.exe has stopped working

The tom was jolted back to reality as Mudhound started screaming right next to him. Green hues shot an uncertain glance to Bumblestar. So many questions ran through his head. Why him? What did she see in him? Why two apprentices as medicine cats? Why him as the head one? Why tell all the clans that he was ThunderClan's sole Medic?

Shakily, The tripod got up and glanced over to his... Medicine Cat? Apprentice? He didn't know at this point. "I-...I b-better go," he squeaked out to his now ex-mentor. The medicine cat was beginning to limp over to the medicine den when yelling got his attention. Seems like someone was arguing about how he was chosen. Quickly, the tabby hobbled over next to the other cats, ears pinned back. Once Bumblestar finished speaking, wolfpaw glanced at the two other high ranks before shooting a glare at Roaringmoon. "Hollowpaw, Bumblestar, I-" drat drat drat drat he couldn't speak!! "Nevermind," Wolfpaw muttered before heading over to the medicine den.

[ @Rani @Oliver @dino. @Neptune. @/anyone else i needa mention ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Morrigan @Tallstar ]

COPPERPAW

And suddenly, there she was. Woah! He started, taking a step back in surprise as she skidded to a stop right in front of him. He tilted his head. She reminded him of his mother. They had that same rambunctious energy and positive attitude. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. And he had to share her? It was okay, competition was healthy.

He nodded, regaining his composure. "Nice to meet you!" he said with a polite eagerness, tail flopping over his flank. He wasn't here for fun, but he supposed it never hurt. He followed the she-cat towards the other apprentice, craning his neck around her to assess his new 'buddy.' He seemed alright, Copperpaw supposed. It was rather overwhelming to observe all these cats all at once, but also exciting. Hopefully this tom would be a suitable training partner, because Copperpaw wanted to be the best.

He sat down obediently, looking back up at Bumblystork as she performed the warrior ceremonies. Copperpaw watched in awe, staring at the two apprentices. His ears perked up at the name Kestrelpaw. That was his old name. He'd always thought he'd keep it, but now Copperpaw was growing on him. Shockhoney. Woah. And Flamesurge. Stars. All these cool names. "Shockhoney, Flamesurge!" he called out, prepared for this part.

What came next was even more exciting. And also sad. Even though he'd never met his aunt, the fact that he wouldn't be able to meet her put a damper on his mood. Copperpaw wished that the medicine cat reassignment wasn't necessary, but if it had to happen he was happy to witness it.

Ooh, a secret med cat. He wondered what that was about. Bumblystork's explanation made sense, but he also suspected there was more to it. Strange. He joined the others, calling out "Wolfpaw, Hollowpaw!" in unison.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

He's holding his breath for so long that he almost doesn't realize until too late that his chest is starting to burn, or that he's also been staring up at Bumblestar for so long that what he's looking at doesn't even really make sense, anymore. Just shapes. Just colors.

He's Peachpaw, now. And Snowkit is Snowpaw. And Whitekit—ha-ha, loser! Whitekit is Orangepaw. This is...this...

Snowpaw's rush of enthusiasm finally punches the air out of him. He sighs, sharp and relieved and elated, wracked with shivers. Her mood is infectious; Peachpaw's got this crooked little smile going that he's obviously trying (and failing) to downplay.

"You better calm down or you're gonna twist your ankle before you even get out of camp," Peachpaw instructs, trying to sound all cool and collected but his heart is racing and he can't keep the laughter out of his voice. "Then who am I gonna train with? Oraaangepaw? Tch."

He's not letting that go ever.

Peachpaw finally feels he might be laying the sternness on a little too thickly and goes in for a friendly forehead-to-forehead bonk with Snowpaw. "Let me know how your mentor is, okay?"

This is all; then he's quiet, polite, for the inductions of Thunderclan's two new best and brightest: Shockhoney and Flamesurge. Stars, what a killer pair of names. Peachpaw's turning green with envy.

@Snowflake ; SNOWPAW

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw bounced in happiness. "Okay!! And you too!" She said, completely missing the hostility towards Whitekit-- Orangepaw, now. "I'm an apprentice," she whispered, still trying to get used to it.

She turned her attention to Bumblestar, who had started talking again. Two new warriors - Shockhoney and Flamesurge. She cheered with the rest of the clan-- This was all so exciting!

And, whoa- Two new medicine cat apprentices? And what happened to the old medicine cat? She didn't understand a lot of what was going on-- No talking about it at the Gathering? She was thoroughly confused with the whole medicine cat situation, so she ignored it for now.

"This is awesome. Where do you think our mentors are?" she asked Peachpaw.
---

@nyme; Peachpaw -- whoops, you mentioned the wrong person-- I have a . at the end of my username! No worries, its an easy mistake /nm

@SuspiciousMindz; Sparrowpelt, the new mentor -- Prepare for a barrage of questions and excitement, lol

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 07:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Cougarpaw
3 moons
He/Him They/Them
Bold,Confident,Honest,Quick thinker
Cougarpaw sat among the gathered cats, his eyes glinting with confidence as he listened to Bumblestar. When his name rang out, he felt a surge of excitement, his whiskers twitching with a mix of eagerness and self-assuredness. This was his moment to shine, and he was ready to seize it.

He spotted Nightgaze bounding over to introduce herself, her enthusiasm almost palpable. Without hesitation, Cougarpaw stood and padded over to her with a purposeful stride. “Hey, Nightgaze,” he greeted smoothly, a smirk playing on his lips. “I’m Cougarpaw. Looks like we’re going to have a lot of fun together. I’m ready to get started and show what I can do.”

His gaze swept over to Copperpaw, and he gave a nod of acknowledgment. “And you, Copperpaw. I’m sure we’ll be a great team. It’s not every day you get to train with someone as confident as me.”

As Nightgaze settled down next to them, Cougarpaw listened to her advice about not pushing apprentices too hard. He nodded, his expression still confident. “Don’t worry, Nightgaze. I’m up for any challenge you throw my way. Let’s make sure ThunderClan knows who Cougarpaw is by the time we’re done.”

With the warrior ceremonies in full swing, Cougarpaw’s eyes gleamed with determination. This was just the start of his journey, and he was ready to take it head-on. His tail flicked with a sense of anticipation, knowing he’d make a mark on ThunderClan that would be hard to forget.
@ophelia
@Morrigan

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 09:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino. , @HerbalTea

The tom watched, fixing his shoulders as Bumblestar began to speak up about the new medicine cat. Maybe two if he were to guess. Ears angled forwards as he awaited the announcement. Wanted or not, they needed to move on. Can't just mull over hurt feelings and stew in the past. No progress would be made otherwise.

All thought stopped the moment he saw her stutter, the moment he saw blood come from the nose. Leaning forwards before making a mad dash for the Stormcrest. Scrambling up rather un gracefully to where she stood. Stopping the moment he reached out to steady her if needed. His momentairily quiet mind now running a million miles an hour. "ANNOUNCE IT FIRST BEFORE YOU DIE.' he yelled inwardly as he did his best to think through every thing he learned as a stand in fake medicine cat. Which was nothing for those at home wondering. Maybe some good slaps to the face would bring her back to the dead. Snatch her soul before she went down under, yes that would do it. Just as he was begining to rear up for a smack, she came back.

A heavy wave of relief cascaded over him as she just resumed like normal as if she didn't have a stroke. Momentairily flabbergasted, but quickly shaking it off, Spiderthroats attention panned to two yelling warriors in the clearing. Narrowing his eyes at Roaringmoon, slinking back down the Stormcrest. He was contemplating simply killing them. Would make the yelling stop and he suddenly had a very stressfull day. He needed to do something to help him relax for a moment.

Much to his dismay and Roaringmoon's luck, Bumblestar got there first. Keeping a malicious gaze as she spoke. Making it incredibly clear that if there was one paw out of line he'd kill. No room to wiggle by even a hair. He was wanting to follow the trio into the medicine cat's den however, uninvited or not he was rather interested in to seeing how this all played out. So as Roaringmoon began to get up and leave, he shot them a quick "Don't worry. You've never done much anyways I've noticed, so findin you in camp won't be anythin new." he said coldly.

With that, he followed behind Bumblestar into the Medicine Cat's den. If she wanted to she could try and kick him out.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; Yesterday at 09:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM

My Mood: Cool

Raising his brows in a sarcastically surprised manner, Creepingpaw chuckled lightheartedly and shrugged slightly as if to concede, "Fair point, guess you'll just have to use Creepy until I get my warrior name." He purred nonchalantly, but his green eyes flashing glints of competitiveness in hopes of making that come true.

He, too, turned his attention back to Stormcrest and clocked the rest of Bumblestar's announcement. It wasn't so much that he cared for Wolfpaw or Hollowpaw in particular, but the idea of hunting down the medicine cat attacker to show off his skills and power definitely crossed his mind. He wasn't about to let some enemy show him up by attacking his clanmates.

Noticing that Shockhoney's gaze had returned to him, his ears flattened against his skull as he shifted his paws and fully prepared himself for her gloating. Which was well deserved, considering his inflated ego tendencies. But upon her gesture of good-will and bumping his shoulder, he felt his fur grow warm as he bashfully looked away. He didn't have any friends and wasn't used to having friendly interactions. Glancing back at her after she drew attention to her newfound scars, he leaned in to closely examinate her face and flashed a toothy smirk, "Cool new scars, cool new name... you're really movin' up, huh?"

Hearing the next part of the announcement, he mentally scoffed to himself as he was arrogantly confident he could take a pack of foxes with both eyes closed. But he knew better than to jeopardize his future warrior naming ceremony by breaking rules.

Creepingpaw's ears perked up as he turned back to Shockhoney and her invitation to the territory tour. He would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly surprised by her amicable offer, but he wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to advance his training. Unable to stay humble much longer, Creepingpaw playfully pretended to consider the offer, "I guess we could... as long as you can keep up with me~" He boasted, his tail lashing with excitement.

@Rose - Shockhoney