Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:45 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:41 PM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:36 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 04:35 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:33 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 10:40 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]

breezekit
he/him // 0 moons // shc kit

---

How unfortunate. Bleary eyes blink indifferently at Mother as he's wrangled away from the calling sunlight peeking through the shadows and held captive by her large tail. At least he was comfortable, even if he was being jailed by her for the time being. Maybe when she was sleeping and unaware he would try again... But for now he curled up in his spot and stared over brown fur to watch the madness that were his siblings.

As entertaining as they were he was more concerned with his newly given name. Breezekit... What did it mean? It sounded pleasant to him. He had no idea how to say it himself-- he even gives it a feeble whisper of an attempt. 'Beez... Buh-eez... Bwees... Kit...'

Ugh! He just can't get it. He needed to hear it again. Mother had to say it again for him so he can learn! But how? Slowly he begins to ascent from Dawnstar's tail to her front paws, ignoring the siblings along the way and those being held back by her giant limbs. Another one of his siblings have also begun an assault on her from above. Breezekit wonders how his brother had climbed so high but no matter... He had more pressing matters to attend to. Tiny paws bat at her face, missing miserably due to clumsy swipes and his mother's impressive height. So now she was being chewed on and batted at. Poor Dawnstar.

"Bees... Beeees...?" He asks with pleading eyes, hoping she understood his request. Again, Mother, say it again he silently pleads!

dawnstar | @Undertaker // houndkit mention | @wolfie // @/anyone that wants to bother him on his second quest of the day :3

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:48 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

snakekit
the monarch’s son.

purrks ; lyrebird’s lullaby, silver tongue
he / they . shadowclan
1 moon . bpd
tags ; @dino. - grotto , @Undertaker - dawn
tws for this post: none

oh no way he was getting in trouble for grotto being a whiny joke. throwing a glare at his brother, snakekit stood up shakily and teetered over to dawnstar, pressing against his mom and curling up for warmth. ' grottoy'suck. ' he slurred, mouth still not able to form words according to what his brain was telling him. he did mean to say- "grotto, you suck." it didn't work very well, though.

That... huh. Grottokit didn't know what the intended insult made him feel, but it certainly wasn't good, even if it didn't really sound complete. He watched Snakekit until his brother curled up beside Mother, and then ducked his head with a sniff.

Maybe not the best of first iimpressions. Hopefully it wouldn't lead to any lasting feelings.
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:58 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dino - Grottokit | @silver. - Breezekit | @wolfie - Houndkit | @Fits - Foxkit | @finley !! - Snakekit

Ugh! Fine! She'd admit, not aloud, that her kits were rather cute. When she was carrying them they were all just pests that refused to cooperate with her and constantly kicked her bladder. Now that they were out in the world, she found they all had little personalities and were their own baby cats.

Grottokit appeared to take offense at being ganged up on and withdrew her side. "Don't be grumpy. This is why I told you to stop hitting your littermates for the slightest offense." She swiped her tongue along Grottokit's back a few times and returned to using the hairball as a chin rest.

"Grottokit is a good boy, he just doesn't know how to play nice. He'll learn." Dawnstar barely stifled her chuckle at Snakekit's choice of words. They'll all learn to get along and rely on one another in time or at least tolerate each other. They must if they wanted to make it a part of her family. She wouldn't tolerate senseless infight and violence. She wanted to do better than Icestar and wanted this family to stay with her.

Foxkit, thankfully focused on eating, Houndkit, however, decided that climbing her like a mountain was a must, and gnawing on her ear was a fun pastime. "Houndkit, should I have named you after a squirrel instead? Stop using me like a tree, and leave my ears be. I'm going to get gross kitten drool on me." Dawnstar complained yet kept still, concerned about dropping the kit. He'd most likely tumble off himself. Her hellspawn was quite frail, she was always worried about dropping one, stepping on one, or sitting on one.

Her whiskers twitched erratically as Breezekit battered at her muzzle with his tiny paws. "Breezekit, I've no clue what you want." She huffed, fixing a single amber orb on the kitten. These sons were proving more needy and annoying than the daughters.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 21st, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:40 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Houndkit
0 moons
large darker brown & lighter brown tom with thick fluffy fur

Tiny ears perked up at the mention of his name. He didn't understand anything else, though he was beginning to have a small clue that stop meant he shouldn't quite be doing what he's doing. Big Brown Blob did not stop him, though, and her ears were soft. He liked the tufts on top. So, Houndkit went back to what he was doing. Softly nomming on her ears, making them incredibly wet. What the little tom wasn't aware of was the sensation reminded him of feeding. And feeding made him sleepy.

His eyelids started to droop close, no longer suckling at her ears but still keeping it within his teefless mouth. Perhaps he would've stayed there, drifting off into a deep slumber. To leave the large cat be, but of course, he started to slowly slip off. He woke up far too late to react in time as the large kit fell riiight back down onto the nest. Blue eyes shot open, a look of bewilderment present. There was a moment of delay before Houndkit started to sniffle, and then whimper, and then wail — disproportionately huge paws batting at the air as if it had personally attacked him.

This would continue until he caught sight of the Big Brown Blob's tail. Fluffy. It took him a hot minute to get off his back and into a standing position, but carefully he waddled towards the tail. From there on, he would start to bat at it — pouncing on it and whatnot. "RAAWR!!!!!!" Houndkit giggled, tail wagging back and forth. Well, at least he could bounce back quickly.
[ @Undertaker ]

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; September 24th, 2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:50 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

breezekit
he/him // 0 moons // shc kit
purrks: -

---

There! There it was again! Mother said his new title, just as he requested! The other words didn't make any sense to him so they didn't matter. All that mattered was that Mother said it again. It pleased him, judging by how huge his pupils have grown and the excited light that seemed to brighten his gaze. Again he goes about batting at her face now that her attention is upon him, clumsy paws continuing to miss miserably despite his best efforts. She was just too tall!

"Bweez! Bweeeez-kit!" He chimes in response, finally growing bored of swiping at her and taking a seat in hopes he continues to keep her attention with his incessant chirping of the mispronunciation of his name.

Man, was he always this sleepy, though? All this excitement was beginning to tucker a little kit out. Even though he was trying so hard to continue to stare up at Mother, his eyes flutter tiredly and his maw parts in a long yawn. Nooo, he couldn't possible fall asleep now! He was getting what he wanted!

dawnstar | @Undertaker

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:59 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Emberkit
ShadowClan Kit
she/they/he | Newborn
[Large dark brown tabby with golden eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Magician ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Snakekit - @finley !! ] [Grottokit - @dino. ] [Adderkit - @burntToast ]
· · ────────────── · ·
A large tongue rasped over Emberkit's face, and the little molly trilled happily. Of course his siblings were intent on squirming around and causing problems, but Emberkit was focused on the two in front of her. Snakekit, in a miraculous feat of cognition, managed to string two words together, his first ever words on this plane of existence saying his brother sucked. Despite Grottokit's attacks on her, Emberkit wouldn't allow discord to be sown between her siblings. The somehow-managing-to-be-elegant-for-a-newborn kit reached out with a paw and gently bapped Snakekit on the nose before rasping her tongue over the side of his face, then moved to the sulking Grottokit and smoothed out the cheek fur she hadn't finished grooming yet. Once he was done, Emberkit curled up against Mother and settled his chin on Snakekit's side, his tiny tail curling over Adderkit where she rested beside them. It was tiring work, being the most rational!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; September 22nd, 2024 at 10:00 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 12:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Oh, oh! She had a name now! Scor... Sorc... Y'know what. She wasn't even going to try to pronounce that name. Even her brain wasn't ready to repeat what her mama had just called her, so she was just parasite! Yes. Parasite. That was much easier to pronounce in her brain than the other one. Now, hopefully she didn't grow up to introduce herself as a parasite to the rest of the clan.

While everyone else was being chaotic and loud, Scorpionkit was sitting quietly and experiencing the ride. Being battered around and feeling the prods and hearing the squealing, she had decided this one time, she'd be quiet. There was plenty of time for the Ringleader to shine and her siblings would know that soon enough.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL