Last post by nyme
Today 12:14 PM
The Cat Breed...
Last post by Myling
Today 12:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; semi-open !
tws for this post: none

though cobwebfern cheered for the new apprentices- very loudly, some part of her still asked why she had never been given an apprentice. she knew full well she was a new warrior, only a few moons new, and that she had been missing for a short period of time, but it still hurt that all these warriors were getting apprentices to train. she watched the light in the new mentor's eyes, but shook her head and returned to cheering. cobweb didn't have time to dwell on this. she had places to be and things to do.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old Yesterday, 09:31 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw cheered for the new apprentices.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Mintkit and Softkit cheered for the new apprentices

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@squidz (Willowtail's wish came true ^^ )

Newly named Daisypaw looked around, spotting Stagheart her eyes lit up, she raced over and waited to bump noses with him, blue eyes gleaming as she looked up to him. Yay! Stag was her mentor!! Daisypaw listened to Fadingstar as he spoke about her new position in the clan. Caretaker? So she wouldn't have to hurt other cats!! Yay!! Daisypaw had been through so much pain as a little kit she'd grown fond of caring for others, but she'd never really had a knack for medical interest. This caretaker job was perfect for her!

Sweetsap cheered along with Softpaw and Summerbird. Weepingpaw gave a gentle purr from the medicine den.

Willowtail licked Stagheart's ear, her eyes wide and excited, matching her sister Daisypaw's as she ran up, "I'm a mentor!" Willowtail purred. Looking around for Nutpaw. Willowtail listened to her sister's new position, "Well look at you fancy" Willowtail teased her sister.
@Yoshdo

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was listening to the meeting when Daisykit's name came up, and he immediately perked up in interest. This was her apprenticeship ceremony, huh? She'd be ecstatic, he knew it...

Yet the words from Fadingstar caught his interest. Oh, he was going to be her mentor after all? Seemed the kit got what she wanted. He was already rising to his paws to go greet the newly-named apprentice when Fadingstar continued; Caretaker... a small smirk made its way onto Stagheart's maw and he nodded solemnly, making sure his leader could see his understanding. That would certainly suit Daisy much better... he didn't know how he'd be able to make her into a proper warrior with her condition. Berrypaw and him had talked about it; the medicine cat apprentice had hoped her condition would improve, but it hadn't. Yet this seemed like the perfect solution.

He didn't have to go and try to find the kit- no, apprentice, letting out a rumbly as she raced over to him. He leaned down his head, touching his dark nose to Daisypaw's, a small grin on his face. "...Congrats, kid. This role sounds perfect for ya," he mused, giving her a firm nod and straightening back up. "I'll be sure to do all I can, don't you worry." And he'd go to Fadingstar's den after this to discuss the plan, of course. It would be very different; Stagheart had already had two apprentices turned warriors and a current one in training. But he was determined to figure it out. Especially for lil' ol Daisy.

When Willowtail brushed by him, Stagheart let out a short but genuine purr, giving her a nod. She looked just like Daisypaw had, racing up with starry eyes and excitement radiating off her in waves. It was amusing, if not endearing for the older tom, though he wouldn't readily admit that.

"Congrats to you too, Willowtail — you've earned it," he assured, blue eyes glinting. "You'll be a great mentor, I've got no doubt."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was listening to the meeting when Daisykit's name came up, and he immediately perked up in interest. This was her apprenticeship ceremony, huh? She'd be ecstatic, he knew it...

Yet the words from Fadingstar caught his interest. Oh, he was going to be her mentor after all? Seemed the kit got what she wanted. He was already rising to his paws to go greet the newly-named apprentice when Fadingstar continued; Caretaker... a small smirk made its way onto Stagheart's maw and he nodded solemnly, making sure his leader could see his understanding. That would certainly suit Daisy much better... he didn't know how he'd be able to make her into a proper warrior with her condition. Berrypaw and him had talked about it; the medicine cat apprentice had hoped her condition would improve, but it hadn't. Yet this seemed like the perfect solution.

He didn't have to go and try to find the kit- no, apprentice, letting out a rumbly as she raced over to him. He leaned down his head, touching his dark nose to Daisypaw's, a small grin on his face. "...Congrats, kid. This role sounds perfect for ya," he mused, giving her a firm nod and straightening back up. "I'll be sure to do all I can, don't you worry." And he'd go to Fadingstar's den after this to discuss the plan, of course. It would be very different; Stagheart had already had two apprentices turned warriors and a current one in training. But he was determined to figure it out. Especially for lil' ol Daisy.

When Willowtail brushed by him, Stagheart let out a short but genuine purr, giving her a nod. She looked just like Daisypaw had, racing up with starry eyes and excitement radiating off her in waves. It was amusing, if not endearing for the older tom, though he wouldn't readily admit that.

"Congrats to you too, Willowtail — you've earned it," he assured, blue eyes glinting. "You'll be a great mentor, I've got no doubt."
Willowtail gave a purr. Her eyes bright. Daisypaw putting the attention back on her, "Oh oh oh! Guess what!!" She squealed to Stagheart, her tone excited. "Soooooo, sooo like. Remember when I...." Daisypaw trailed off, getting distracted in her usual fashion as a shadow of a bird crossed over. "Oh! Yeah, like uh, remember when you watched me do my stretches? I can do them now! And not....... what did sissy call it..... oh yeah! Pull a muscle!" Daisypaw purred

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

When Jayfrost had come to sit beside her, Goldfish had turned to offer him a warm grin, an idle tail flick giving him a relaxed greeting. He had just gotten an apprentice, so the feline gave him a gently nudge on his neck with her nose. “Congrats.” she mewed brightly. He’d be a lovely mentor… so soon after Honeypaw. In anger for what he had lost, a subconscious action of unsheathing her claws was performed. Her nose would rest longer than it should, gently on his neck, before pulling away and sitting up straight. Goldfish turned to listen again, seemingly more alert than her greeting had let on. Being around her friend brought a warm glow of comfort and happiness in her heart, and The Ace of Spades, only faintly sensing his distress, rested her tail on the tip of his, eyes never leaving Fadingstar as she listened. Oh! It was a pleasant burst of happiness in her chest as Shellbaby was called up for his ceremony. The scarred tortoiseshell let out a loud, audibly pleasant purr. Ashenkit wasn’t called. Goldfish quieted. Her daughter wasn’t here. Blink. Swallow. Calm. Relaxed. Shellkit would be an apprentice today. Goldfish’s negative emotions were squashed with the happiness this brought the feline, and she turned her head to look at him with a wink. But kit was up there as well, and Daisykit. Soon the names were called, mentors announced. Per request. Fantastic Lionheart. Goldfish. Mentor. Shellpaw.

…What? First of all, Shellbaby was her apprentice?! No way! Second of all, she had just been complimented. Fantastic Lionheart.. was she really that good? And lastly, per request. Why had her son requested to be her apprentice? Did he have that much faith in her? A soft smile quirking upward to form a grin, Goldfish began chanting (wayyy too loudly. Basically shouting) the apprentices names, especially Shellpaw’s. “Nutpaw! Daisypaw! SHELLPAW!” came her proud yowl, stooping down to touch noses and tackle him in by wrapping a foreleg around her ginger kits neck, pulling him into cuddles against her chest and belly. “Me too, baby.” She turned to give a baffled, goofy smile to her best friend, a “did you know about this?” expression contoured on her face. But either way his upset appearance never left the corner of her eye, and The Ace of Spades stopped down so her muzzle was close to Shellbaby’s ear. “How about you give Uncle Jayfrost some love too?” she whispered, voice a scarcely breathed, nearly impossible to hear even for her son whisper.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Blinking rapidly at Cobwebfern as the tripod bounded up to her to whisper in her ear, Wisteriawren had initially leaned back - until she heard what Cobwebfern was trying to convey and her anxiety morphed into relieved gratefulness. "Thank you." She murmured softly in return, doubt in herself warring for dominance in her mind as Bouncepaw took it upon herself to ask Cobwebfern for training.

Sure, she wasn't exactly the best warrior, but... did she really come across as... Nevermind, she was probably overthinking. Putting herself down. That had to go. Nodding briefly to Bouncepaw, Wisteriawren parted her maw to reply to the apprentice's - her apprentice's - first request. "I can... show you the territory. We can do that." Her words were said, albeit soft and barely audible for anyone further than Bouncepaw to hear.

Just as she'd been turning her attention back to Fadingstar, quiet sniffles caught her attention, and Wisteriawren turned in that direction with slight alarm, gold-flecked blue eyes widening slightly with shock. 'Oh no.' Little Starrykit was weeping, and the sight tugged at her heartstrings.

"..Hey..." She murmured, getting up from where she sat at the Nursery entrance and hesitantly taking a few steps in. "Sweetie..." The term of endearment had slipped out on it's own in her desire to comfort. Wisteriawren checked herself after a second. "I'm sorry." She sighed. "I know I'm just a stranger to you but I..." Elderkit. Slipping, falling. The sight of Starrykit's pelt had Wisteriawren stilling as the memories washed over her, her eyes squeezing shut as she relived the pain of having to witness that horrifying scene.

The former kittypet cleared her parched throat after a moment. "I know I already asked you, but may I... sit with you..?" She asked, voice tentative, wanting nothing more than to hug the sad kitten. She couldn't help herself anymore, couldn't refrain when Starrykit was so clearly grieving. Wisteriawren attempted to carefully step into the nest and curl up around the small kit. "I'm sorry," she repeated, softer, quieter. Remorse laced her tone. "I'm so sorry she's gone."

[ @finley !! - Cobwebfern / @Wingnettle - Starrykit / @paedyn - Bouncepaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Today, 07:11 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Nutpaw walked up to Willowtail. He touched his nose to his mentor's, his nose whistling as he breathed in her scent.

"Nutpaw, NUTPAW!!!! Shellpaw, SHELLPAW!!!! Daisypaw, DAISYPAW!!!!" Rainingpaw cheered.

Bravebolt purred loudly, barley able to cheer in his excitement.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication.

Last edited by Yoshdo; Today at 07:19 AM.
Old Today, 08:18 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

SHELLPAW
He/Him | RC Apprentice | 6 Moons
Shellpaw snuggled deeper into his mam's belly fur, relishing it's warmth. It reminded him of when he was a kit. He loved his mama so much. But where did Ashenkit go? The pale orange tom worried about his sister. But he snapped out of it when his mom whispered to give Uncle Jayfrost some cuddles too. He tackled Uncle Jayfrost, nuzzling him. "Hi Uncle Jayfrost!!!" he purred.

[ @alec @Blaaze ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 09:32 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderpaw
Riverclan
He/him

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Smolderpaw sat near the back of the group, chin lifted up to peer over heads to stare at the front–apprentice ceremonies and the like taking place, and someone had been given a new role entirely–a caretaker. Huh.

The dark-furred tom tilted his head, uncertain as to how he personally felt about that. A part of him was oddly jealous at this cat getting a different rank, but he also had to remind himself that this was necessary to make sure that this cat could partake in clan-life… Still. Oh, he felt sour. Not sour towards the apprentice who was to be training in that regard, but he felt sour to the circumstances as a whole.

[ open ]

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit