by Rose
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:51 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Bean
Today 11:38 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Flamepaw
Flamesurge. No wait. Flamepaw. No. Morningpaw. What was the point of calling him Flamepaw. He was demoted into an apprentice again, and so his name should be Morningpaw. Because just like that name, he was a disappointment. Letting Mudhound and Wolfpaw go on that patrol without him. It wasn’t like they wanted him there?! He was doing them a favor! Mudhound hated his guts and Wolfpaw would prefer that Morningpaw had stayed missing!! After getting his shiny new title there wasn’t any time for Morningpaw. Not after Morningpaw worked his ass off getting named at 6 moons for Wolfpaw only to be thrown away like some stale prey. He approached his leader, only having flicked an ear at her initial call. Half hoping that she would just throw him out and be done with Morningpaw like everyone in this blasted clan wanted anyways.

Throw me out then. No one wants me here! Wolfpaw wishes I stayed gone like the rest of our dead family! Mudhound wishes me dead! I was doing them a stardamned favor staying back from that patrol. I was going to find someone else to go out to get the herbs without damning them with my presence.

I’m a waste, Bumblestar, not worth the name or chance you gave me. Whatever I was shooting for is gone now.
” Whatever he was trying to do for Wolfpaw isn’t wanted anymore. He flicked his tail as he shot a glance towards the medicine den. There’s been a recent pick up in illness lately. It makes sense that Wolfpaw doesn’t have time for someone like Morningpaw. But even before that, Wolfpaw never even shot a glance Morningpaw’s way. Not after he was named. Not even glancing to Morningpaw after the disgrace tried to follow after him to congratulate his brother being named the medicine cat at 6 moons old. That made Morningpaw look like a joke, and Morningpaw has been nothing but a joke his entire life. Something for his dead family to point and laugh at from the stars. “Actually, you may as well save everyone the time and effort and do me in now. I’ve seen you execute people, and for once you’ll have a willing victim.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ My bad ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

There was a lot to unpack there out of nowhere. Bumblestar was a bit baffled, in all honesty. So much of what was being said was just simply not true, and she had no clue where it all came from. Her brows furrowed.

"Mudhound doesn't have a murderous bone in their body, 'n I know without a doubt that Wolfpaw doesn't want you gone." She stared at him, tail flipping back and forth. "I also know that you aren't unwanted by anyone here. If that were true, if you were seen as a burden instead of ana asset, I wouldn't have taken the chance I did in makin' you a warrior so young. You're not a waste. It's concerning that you can't see that."

And then asking her to kill him?? Was he out of his mind? "The only cats I kill are threats to my Clan. That's not what you are 'n I won't lift my claws against you. You've got two choices here 'n your execution isn't one of 'em. If you really don't feel at home here... you can leave. Won't stop you. But if you do stay 'n just do what's been asked of you, I can do my best to make you feel more welcome. My Clan's not a place anyone should feel unwanted in."

[ @Dolomedes ]
Old Today, 08:04 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A herb patrol, interesting. Mothflame herself didn't know a lot about plants, but she did know what cobwebs looked like. She hoped Wolfpaw knew what marigolds looked like, she wasn't too familiar with them.

"Wolfpaw?" She called, sitting down, her tail curling around her paws patiently.

{ @Bean }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Wolfpaw
He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Patrols, okay. The medicine cat smiled as he watched hollowpaw send out patrols, stars so much was happening lately. he let out a yawn before padding over to his patrolmate. "m here. give me a minute," he muttered before hobbling over to hollowpaw. "HOLLOW! I dunno what marigold looks like. So, we kinda need ta know that," he told the younger medic.

[ @Neptune. ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

[THIS IS SEPARATE FROM THE PATROL POST ABOVE]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw nodded, should he not have done that? He didn't want flame to get in a lot of trouble, that was his brother for stars sake! Regret filled him as he hobbled away, watching the conversation from afar. Ugghhhhh, he shouldn't have done that!!!! He couldn't bear knowing that he may never see his brother again because of him - what if Bumblestar exiled him??? No, get a hold of yourself, Wolfpaw. Bumblestar wouldn't do that... right?

Then, he medic heard something that broke his heart.

"Wolfpaw wishes I stayed gone like the rest of our dead family!"

No. No no no no. Unknowingly, his paws took him over to flame and bumble. "No. Don't say that... please don't say that," he whispered, his voice trembling as he attempted to hug flame. "Don't leave me... p-please," he whispered, shaking. Stars, he was pathetic breaking down in front of bumble.

But... it was his brother.

"don't talk about leaving me. Please. You're the only family i have left," he told them. Out of all his baby brothers and sisters, only flame remained. And he couldn't bear to loose him. "A-And i-if you think th-that muddy doesn't l-like you, I-I can talk t-to them. J-Just don't leave me. Not again."

[ @dino. @Dolomedes ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 08:23 AM.