Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:11 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 03:58 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:55 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:47 AM

Old August 26th, 2024, 03:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Mild surprise flickered in Nightgaze's eyes for a second at Bumblestar's order. Keep an eye on Roaringmoon? Huh...guess they were a real troublemaker. She'd certainly make sure they didn't cause a ruckus along. Simple enough. Oh and tell Wolfy of course "'Kay. I'll make sure they don't step outta line. Is that all?" If all had been told than Nightgaze would get going.

@dino.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 27th, 2024, 12:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

More news, though Wolfhive couldn't call it good. He huffed as he entered Bumba's den. "When was the last time I gave you a good update?" He couldn't remember, beyond maybe talking about Hornets. "Vinepaw snuck out of camp. I followed her to Herondive Hollow.. she'd crossed into ShadowClan territory, met with one of their cat 'n hunted prey." A pause, debating. Wolfhive still wasn't happy with the exile but his belief of no other option remained the same.

"I exiled her for a moon. She's caused a lot of issues in such a short time, defied the lockdown, could've made things with ShadowClan bad. A patrol came shortly after-- er..." He didn't remember Mistlewhisker's name. "The deputy, and that old medicine cat of theirs, I think. They took their kid and I gave them the prey that got hunted, I don't know what side it came from since the scents were so muddied but I wanted to prevent any complaining over it. We got enough to deal with." They might still, but it wasn't like Wolfhive hadn't dealt with the culprit on his end and tried to return what might've been stolen. Hell, with it being squirrels and a mouse it was most likely ThunderClan prey. That was more than they'd get from the fish or rabbits.

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
Quackkit
THC Kit. She/Her. 1 Moon
Sticky pads
[ @dino. ]
══════════════
The restless kit brought herself out of the nursery, looking at the cats in the clearing. She wants to do something TOO!! Quackkit continued her long journey to the leader's den. Aha! This is where Bumble lived. Surely she wouldn't mind if Quackkit accidentally walks inside. "Bumble Bumbly Bumblestarrrr" Star was leader, but that wouldn't restraint Quackkit at all.
[Chucking Quackkit into this den for no reason if you don't mind]

Bumblestar stepped back into camp just in time to see somebody's unattended baby wander into her den. Ugh. Was the badger skull hanging out front not enough of a deterrent? Maybe she'd find some more gruesome decor to do the trick.

Silently, she trailed after Quackkit, watched her through the lichen curtain, then made a point of making a ton of noise by shoving her way into her den. "Boo."
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
33/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Pelt prickling in irritation, Hollowpaw stops in front of the leader's den for a moment. "Bumblestar," he calls, tail lashing, "I'm commin' in, got a situation to warn you about." That said, the second he has permission, Hollowpaw enters and starts talking, not wasting time beating around the bush.

"We've got whitecough in the clan - at least, that's what Weepingwillow said it was - I dunno much about it, but the two kits have already been brought to the medicine den, and I sent a patrol out for herbs we don't have. You should probably know the situation," not that this would even need to be a thing when the day came for Hollowpaw to rule the forest. He'd kill all sickness when that day came. He swore he would.

[ @dino. ]

Hollowpaw's sharp tone made Bumblestar sit up, claws in the bark flooring before he had even launched into his explanation. Her expression hardened. One thing after another... had someone cursed them?

"Dammit - alright. Keep the ill isolated from the others, we don't need this spreading any further. Is it just those two, or have you noticed anyone else?"
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud quietly stepped into Bumblestar’s den, pausing where she stood with just her paw inching it’s way inside. “Bumblestar? Can we have a quick chat, just for a moment? That’s all the time I need.”
[ @dino. ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
work is never done

"Brackenclaw! A word, please."

Wolfhive had called out to him before he disappeared into Bumba's den, taking a seat on the wooden floor. The patrol hadn't ended on a positive note, but Wolfhive wasn't one who liked to wait... besides, regardless of what the future held he thought this was the best choice. They weren't compatible.

[ @Lightningpaw666 ]

Old Today, 02:53 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always

Brackenclaw would nod and head with Wolfhive to hear him out. Brackenclaw hoped things were okay. Brackenclaw would help though if he could. He would remain standing when they reached the area though as he didn't want to seem too comfortable in Bumblestar's den. He felt something like that would seem disrespectful for them. @BEAR.
Old Today, 03:32 AM
work is never done

"You can sit, y'know. The floor ain't gonna bite you." Probably! Wolfhive hadn't been attacked yet by Bumba's floor but perhaps it was only a matter of time.

Now, onto the subject at paw. "I wanted to talk about Antpaw; specifically, assigning him to you for training. Sunflowerswirl's gone... she disappeared while out on patrol 'n signs indicate she was catnapped.

"We're trying to find more evidence to lead us to her, but frankly regardless of if we find her I think it's time Antpaw gets a mentor that he has a better connection with. I'm not going to mince my words; he's kind of a jackass, and he'll probably give you some trouble, but as long as you're firm but fair with him I think he has the potential to grow into a solid warrior. He has no current training to my knowledge, at least nothing substantial."
A second to let all this sink in.

Wolfhive knew it was a lot to ask, but he wouldn't if he didn't think Brackenclaw could do a good job. "You up for this task? I know you have Mothpaw, and I don't want you to sacrifice their training if you aren't comfortable doubling up on apprentices." Wolfhive knew it could be a struggle - he had three! The call was Brackenclaw's and no one would fault him if he declined.

[ @Lightningpaw666 ]

Old Today, 03:55 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always

Brackenclaw would think about things processing his thoughts he had been brought here to talk about another Apprentice and Brackenclaw knew he could handle it he was a patient Warrior and one who worked hard to help his Clan. Wolfhive was well respected in the Clan and if he was asking Brackenclaw to do this then he would do his best. Brackenclaw dipped his head in respect and would let out his dark deep voice. "If you think I can do this then I will do what I can to make sure Antpaw becomes a great Warrior. I do my best with everything for Thunderclan and training Apprentices is most important." Brackenclaw would tell Wolfhive respectfully agreeing to take on the Apprentice. Even if he heard Antpaw could be a handful Brackenclaw would do his best to not let Wolfhive's faith in him down. Brackenclaw was a loyal strong Thunderclan Warrior after all. @BEAR. (Sorry if I seem a bit repetitive with Brackenclaw he is just kinda ultra duty bound. It's kinda his personality.)