My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw's fur bristled. "How is that fair? I caused it, surely I should be demoted too?" Beetlepaw's tail bushed up, why was she defending Vinepaw? "Im not questioning you, but I know what is right or wrong, and that doesn't seem right." Beetlepaw seemed suddenly embarrased, should they have spoke up? She should be lucky she wasnt demoted.

@BEAR.
"Cats can have verbal disagreements, Beetlepaw. But we should not attack our Clan-mates unless we have no other choice; in defense of our lives or another's. Vinepaw should not have attacked you physically; that's why she was demoted." A swish of Wolfhive's tail. "You're not demoted because you did not physically attack first, you were defending yourself ... though next time? Just sit on the smaller apprentices, you're larger than them and can squish them into submission." Wolfhive shook his head, glancing at Twilightforest. "Still can't encourage this behavior, 'n hopefully some chores and camp confinement will make both think twice before acting similarly." [ @ollie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; August 5th, 2024 at 02:14 PM.
Old August 5th, 2024, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Blah

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw let out a grunt before storming to the nursery. "Last time i do something nice." she grumbled.

@BEAR.

ily!

most likely won’t post anymore due to reasons
Old August 5th, 2024, 02:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Now that was over, Wolfhive could reassess the meeting without apprentices glaring at each other the whole time. Normally he might feel a bit sympathetic toward them, but this.. overly dramatic behavior was just irksome. It had no reason.

He hadn't totally missed the de-escalation attempts of Morningpaw, Twilightforest, 'n even Honeypetal... though she had been more focused on Vinekit than the overall situation. "Well done, both of you." This was to Twilightforest 'n Morningpaw, specifically. "Think you just proved part of why you're becoming a warrior so young, Morningpaw. Not only do you have the skill, but you also have more sense than your seniors!" It was wild to think about, Wolfhive was also pretty sure Morningpaw was more mature than Wolfhive'd been when he was the same age... ah, though it'd only been a bit over a season cycle, it still felt like an eternity ago. He couldn't imagine how old cats felt. [ @Oliver, @ollie ]

His gaze rested on the fallen form of Pinepaw [ @phantom], having just registered the fainted apprentice amidst all the commotion. Wolfhive took his leave of the others to check on him, examining him closely for anything obviously wrong. He didn't see anything... "Drizzlecloud [ @Omari]! C'mere, quick!"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 5th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

★Twilightforest★
He/They \\ Thunderclan \\ No Purrks \\ 28 Moons

Twilightforest blinked when Wolfhive spoke to him, and dipped his head, and smiling at Morningpaw momentarily before turning away to look at Pinepaw, who lay unconscious. Oh, Starclan. He watched the hornet call for Drizzlecloud.

Old August 5th, 2024, 02:52 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Lavendersong, dipping her head farewell as Kestrelpaw trodded off, glanced down at her apprentice who was clearly sulking. She couldn't help but feel guilty that it was taking longer than Creepingpaw would've liked to become a warrior. But she knew better than to give in to her feeling of culpability. She still needed to talk to Bumblestar about her concerns with the glimpses of darkness in her apprentice.

Creepingpaw, brooding with his head down, caught his mentor staring and scoffed at her expression.

"I'm not a helpless kit, ya know!" He growled while baring his teeth, lifting himself off his haunches as he padded over to the apprentice den. Clearly agitated at the conversation between Kestrelpaw and his mentor.

Lavendersong sighed and shook her head. She didn't have a doubt in her mind that Creepingpaw would make a strong and fearsome warrior. And the thought both terrified and inspired her. Terrified knowing that her apprentice was quick to anger and could become a monster. But inspired, because she knew he had a good heart deep down. The apprentice she knew was brave, impish and caring. Creepingpaw's brief moments of rage and wraith had been haunting the back of Lavendersong's mind for awhile as she had been considering telling Bumblestar. But she wasn't ready to give up on him just yet.

@Rose - Kestrelpaw
Old August 5th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionpaw sees her mentor approach him. "hi" she mewed nervously.
@silver.
Old August 5th, 2024, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Fawnpaw
She/Her / Apprentice / 4M / ThC

---

Oh my gosh! Oh my GOSHHH! She was finally Fawnpaw! FINALLY! She did a little skip and looked around for her mentor.. Goosebelly, right? Looking around, she quizically tipped her head.

[ @bunsbycinnabon - hello there!! ]
Goosebelly eyes widened. An apprentice??? First Meadowfall announcing her pregnancy to him and now this? He might throw up. The cat turned his head in the direction of Fawnpaw. All he did was blink at her.
Old August 5th, 2024, 05:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There always had to be something. Bumblestar's attention snapped to the commotion within the crowd, but Wolfhive thankfully got there before she could, and she flicked an ear as she watched Pinepaw just... pass out, apparently. She had to grit her teeth to keep from groaning. At least he was on top of things, and with that out of the way, she could move on.

“Now, I've said this several times already," she started, "but I'm reiterating just in case it's slipped a few minds. Some of these apprentices are young. That means you're to be careful with them. Don't push too hard, don't be too rough, don't put them in situations that could endanger ‘em. Apprentices, if you feel like you're being forced beyond your limits, find me, Spiderthroat, or one of my Hornets so we can handle it properly. ‘N as always, if you're under six moons, you're not allowed to join any battle patrols, regardless of your training progress, whether that be against other Clans or predators. If I catch you treating your trainee with unnecessary force, I'll personally take care of it.” Hopefully that cleared up any lingering doubts. Bumblestar liked offering promising cats opportunities to better themselves, but she did not and would never excuse putting them in danger just for that progess.

With a flick of her tail, she sought her next two targets out in the crowd.

"Alongside all of our new apprentices, we also have two cats who've reached the end of their training. Kestrelpaw, Morningpaw, please step forward."

#tcmeeting

[ Morning and Kestrel should be posted approaching the Stormcrest by my next post on 8/06 ]

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @reiya @OBigBrainO @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @babysith
Old August 5th, 2024, 05:56 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunsbycinnabon View Post
Goosebelly eyes widened. An apprentice??? First Meadowfall announcing her pregnancy to him and now this? He might throw up. The cat turned his head in the direction of Fawnpaw. All he did was blink at her.

Fawnpaw
She/Her / Apprentice / 4M / ThC

---

The brown she-cat spotted a cat looking at her rather oddly.. AHAH! That must be Goosebelly! Trotting up to him, she reached and touched her nose to his.

"Oh my gosh, hiii! I'm super duper excited to start!" She mewed, smiling up at him. "What first? Hunting? Battle? Territory tour? I'll train so hard and no one will dare mess with me!!"

Her tail stuck straight up as she did an imitation of a hunters crouch she had seen apprentices do before. It wasn't perfect, but it certainly wasn't awful either.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; August 5th, 2024 at 05:57 PM.
Old August 5th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Bravepaw
wind this world
until the end

+ anypronouns + No purrks

Oooh, nice she's an apprentice now, she can go beat up on cats maybe just because or they wronged the clan. Bravepaw didn't really seem to care about the reason, all she knew she'd get to destroy cats now. First, she had to go find her mentor and greet them in her own way. The black and white paw searched low and far for any sign of this Spoutfleck, didn't they get another apprentice besides her? She sure didn't know nor did it matter to her, Brave would eat their ankles too, and no one was spared. Carefully walking and attentive eyes she finally found her mentor and beelined for him. Yellow eyes landed on him and locked on him, if that other apprentice was around she was just a victim of circumstance. With speeds known to a kitten, Bravepaw raced over and her first action was to try and bite down on Spoutflecks ankles as a greeting. "HI, WHATS IT LIKE BEING A WARRIOR? IS IT HARD? TRAIN ME QUICKLY!" she might have been a bit too loud but oh well, she was seeking answers that needed to be done quickly.

@Blaaze

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw