Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:07 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Most of the older warriors didn't seem very enthusiastic, which Bumblestar could understand. The kits, at least, were a little more excited, which would hopefully serve to lift the rest of the Clan's spirits.

"Alright. I got some important things to go over toward the end, but there's some ceremonies I'd like to get to first. Before that, Cottonpaw, since Weepingwillow seems to have moved into the nursery, I'm reassigning you to Snakepelt. We've also got a new Clanmate, Copperpaw. He's come to us from Twolegplace, 'n he'll be training under Nightgaze." She wasn't going to bring up the fact that he was Springlight's nephew. That was his information, not hers, and he could share it as he liked.

With a flick of her tail, she moved on. "As far as apprentices go, I ran a little event and there's a ton of 'em rankin' up today. So Nettlekit, Silverkit, Slugkit, Hollowkit, Beekit, Fawnkit, Lionkit, Bravekit, Cougarkit, Whitekit, Twistedkit, Halfkit, Willowkit, Fireflykit, Snowkit, Peachkit, Mothkit - you lot make your way up here so we can get this movin'."

#tcmeeting

[ Kits should be posted approaching the Stormcrest by my next post on 8/04 to be able to rank up! ]

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @reiya @OBigBrainO @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @babysith
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Fireflykit approached the Stormchrest, barely controling her excitement. Her! An apprentice! Early!

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Whitekit-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

————————

Whitekit got even more excited as soon as he heard his name.
Here we go, finally!
No more boring nursery days!

He padded up to where he was meant to stand.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 19
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The warrior perked up happily as she had heard BumbleStar call up WillowKit! Her tail swayed back and forth in the air proudly. Hopefully the kit would have said something about wanting OrangeFlower as her mentor to BumbleStar. Either way she was excited! She kept adjusting her paws out of pure anticipation, showing how antsy she was feeling.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 4th-9th
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Snowkit
Pure white pelt; faint light gray mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowkit widened her eyes as she heard her name. She hadn't realized she was going to be apprenticed because of the event!! "What?" She squeaked, then let that settle in. "I'm gonna be apprenticed!!" Her whole body was quivering in excitement now, and she raced over to the Stormcrest, her paws fumbling. Her pelt was bristling in excitement that she could hardly contain. She tried to stay still, but it was super hard. She kept fidgeting with her paws and flicking her tail.
---

[OPEN!]

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 08:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Cougarkit
3 Moons
He/Him They/Them

Cougarkit stood among the other kits, his heart racing with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Today was a big day—he could feel it in the air. The leader’s announcement had come, and now all the kits were gathered, waiting for their names to be called.

He shifted on his paws, glancing around at his denmates : Nettlekit, Silverkit, Slugkit, Hollowkit, and the rest. They all seemed just as eager and apprehensive as he was. The sun was high, casting long shadows over the gathering cats, and the anticipation was palpable.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 08:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Woowee, she really was getting an apprentice name today! It all seemed so odd, sending young of her age out into the wide open world when she still had memories so fresh in her mind of barely being allowed outside, the odd-eyed kitten's whiskers twitched in curious excitement - after all, she was not among the youngest of the clan, but it came to her attention that there were plenty of twice her age walking the nursery, excluding the caretakers, and even then she found six moons awfully little. She could see Mister Bunny watching from the corner of her eye, whom she gave a bright smile and inconspicuous little wave (to others an act she seemed to do towards thin air, unable to see the fragments of her imagination). Blinking up at the big strong leader upon the Stormcrest, Twistedkit ushered forth with subdued awe as she looked upon the large structure.

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Inspired

DANDELIONMANE • THEY / THEM • 15+ MOONS • THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
~~~
Dandelionmane listened and watched as the kits began approaching the Stormcrest. They remembered when they were running up to recieve their mentor all the way back when they were first apprenticed. They remembered being so excited that it felt like they could explode out of their pelt.
{ Open }
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowkit
~<>~
4 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Oh. So that’s why Bumblestar had them all attacking Risingstorm the other day… huh. Okay then! That worked just fine for Hollowkit! Allowing himself a brief moment to brush against his mother, he turns to face his sister with an excited gleam in his eye. It was finally happening. The beginning of his rise to power… puffing out his chest proudly, Hollowkit steps forward, ready to earn his apprentice name.

[ @/dino. || @Kix ]
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Cheerful

Lionkit jumped up and walked forward. @dino.