Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:03 AM
☆ look what you made me do...
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:55 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:43 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 04:41 AM
Herb's Character Garden
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 04:27 AM

Old July 19th, 2024, 06:16 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong
Her copper hues watched as Burningkit disengaged in whatever scabble they had been in with Maggotkit. The tiny sounds coming from Cottonkit drew her attention back to him. She had no clue what he was saying if anything. With his eyes open, though, he should be able to get the hang of talking very soon. Leopardsong's never been given a kit this young to look after so she wasn't certain when he'd get the hang of the walking and talking.

"I should enjoy this while it lasts. Soon enough you'll be off running around on your own." The queen smiled down at the kitten. The cats that entered the nursery drew her attention, more so when her name was called. The white bengal lifted her tail high to catch Willowpaw's attention after the call.

"Another one? You guys are just popping up like daisies." The molly locked eyes with the scrawny blue-eyed kitten near Willowpaw. He was older than baby Cottonball, but still a kit himself. A kit sorely in need of a good meal. Leopardsong tentatively reached out with her nose once the kitten was close enough so she could give him a few curious sniffs. He smelt like the other clans mixed with an outsider. It was not a pleasant scent.

The pregnant feline carefully moved around in her nest, making sure she didn't squish Cottonkit, to sit up. "Hello Ashkit, I'm Leopardsong. This little cottonball," she gently poked Cottonkit's belly as she spoke, "Is Cottonkit. He's new to the clan like you. I'm sure you'll both become fast friends." She mewed sweet as honey.

"So while you're here, you're one of my kits. So I'll take care of you and answer any questions you have. But first, you need a bath and get some food in you. So come here," The queen beckoned the kitten into her nest so she could groom him. The other kits might complain if he continued smelling as he did, it wasn't a pleasant scent for those who were only used to WindClan's scent. "Careful not to step on Cottonkit." She added, coiling her tail around the younger kit.

"Willowpaw if you have time could you grab Ashkit something small to eat? If you can't, I can do it later."

Willowpaw nodded to Leopardsong and went out to get a small piece of fresh kill.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old July 19th, 2024, 06:31 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw came back in with a small mouse in her jaws.
“Is this good?” She meowed to Leopardsong.

@TheRedWyvern @Moonraven

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old July 19th, 2024, 06:55 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit studied Leopardsong. She looked very kind, and reminded him of his mother. He started thinking of her and his thoughts drifted to eagles, that made his mother sleep. Forever. He shivered. His attention came back when Leopardsong mentioned Cottonkit. The small ball of fur was… small. Very small.

At the mention of food his face brightened. Finally he could get something to eat! Last time he had a correct meal was when he stumbled —luckily— on a small mouse and he just got time to snatch it before he was spotted. That was probably the luckiest moment of his life.

Ashkit followed Leopardsong, watching his step to make sure he didn’t step on Cottonkit.

{ @Rustleaf || @Moonraven }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 0 moons
Stowaway Child
Cottonkit found himself giggling again as Leopardsong gently poked at his belly. That tickled. There was another kit now, this kit didn’t smell quite as sweet as the nursery and the other cats but that didn’t really phase him. He hoped that soon he’d be able to make friends. Wanting after all to grow up big and strong, just like the cats who had helped him.

Ashkit, that was another one of the strange names. But I suppose now he had a strange name himself, Ashkit looked friendly enough now his vision had started to clear slightly. Leopardsong was so nice to look at, all the other cats and kittens were. His eyes twinkled happily as her tail coiled around his small frame.

A tiny white paw extended to Ashkit impulsively, a friendly gesture.

[​​ @Moonraven @TheRedWyvern ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit almost tripped on Cottonkit’s paw. He looked at the small kit with curious eyes and smiled at him. He bumped gently the tiny white paw before turning and continuing to follow Leopardsong.

{ @Rustleaf || @Moonraven || @Daragca }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki
Old Yesterday, 05:47 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

{ Ashfoot }
A disabled warrior often underlooked since she was an outsider

Ashfoot yawned and roused from her sleep, her body screaming to go back to sleep. No. She thought to herself and shook her head. If I lay here any longer, they'll think Im lazy and kick me out of Windclan. Ashfoot stood and walked out of the warrior den. Her gaze drifted over to the nursery. She padded over to the nursery entrance, ignoring the sneers and growls she earns along the way. Ashfoot poked her head in, earning many hisses and lashing of tails. She sighed and looked around the nursery until she found a queen that every cat in the clan knew.

{VM me if you want to roleplay!}

~ spirit ~
Old Today, 12:52 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

-Grapevine-43 moons-wc queen-

Grapevine walked Into the nursery her he long hair flowed against the warm nursery's floor she looked around at the sleeping kits and then to firestorm a newer queen and walked over dropping a field mouse at her paws "Here love you should eat" the Molly said with a kind smile "how have you been lately this is your first litter correct?" the large molly asked the young queen with a soft tone
@Dark

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 01:30 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
28 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

One... two... limp. One... two... limp. Alright... they were here. Stars alive, the Starry Meadows might not be far away on a regular day, but they certainly felt a whole territory's worth of travel from the camp when one was carrying a bundle of five hungry kittens. So hungry in fact, that little Strawberrykit had made her demands known in a much less vocal but just as mouthy way as Cardinalkit had. It was truly impressive, really, how incredibly ferocious that tiny, gummy bite on his toe had been. He was... admittedly fearful for his poor beans once the litter's teeth started kicking in.

Tired, toe in dire need of being checked out - he was surprised he wasn't bleeding, honestly - and wanting nothing more than a good night's rest, Snowybreeze wondered about his predicament all the way back to camp, silence meeting his every thought. It seemed even his kits understood the severity of their situation. Goodness, such kind, thoughtful little ones, even though they hadn't even opened their eyes yet. Nevermind that Strawberrykit had already almost taken a chunk out of his paw. That had not been indicative of their general personalities. She just hadn't had her first meal yet even. The massive warrior was sure even he would be less than pleasant under the same circumstances.

But the fact remained... he couldn't feed them. He would need to ask a queen in the nursery if she could... In fact, the pale tom had the precise molly in mind for the job, but his stomach couldn't help but churn with guilt at the mere thought of asking anything of his friend. Firestorm was so energetic, and most certainly nice... but goodness. She had her own litter already. Was so busy. Could he really ask this of her?

Head dipped as he entered the nursery. Cardinalkit whimpered, weakened by hunger already. The small cry was enough to steel his resolve. Snowybreeze could never ask anything of anyone for himself. He was not greedy or selfish... or he certainly hoped he wasn't. Oh stars... the mere thought. But for his kittens? For his precious treasures? He would move the heavens and the earth for them if he could, fear be damned. He would take whatever loathing was directed at him, whatever spite and ill will... if it meant his little ones were safe.

"F-Firestorm? May I. Oh... golly... May we. Speak. For just. A moment. Please," he mewed softly in the direction of the pale orange tabby as he deposited his kits by his paws, covering them with his tail for warmth as he awaited the molly's blessing to approach.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Dolomedes [Frostkit] | @Omari [Seedkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]
| Takes place separate from the GrapeFire roleplay. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; Today at 01:31 AM. Reason: One of these days I will get all the mentions right. Needless to say, today is not that day.
Old Today, 01:44 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVE ]

Turns out, if Bogtumble willed himself hard enough, he could plop himself right smack in the middle of the living world. How he hadn't figured this out earlier, he would NEVER know, and he was kind of kicking himself for it. But it was worth it now. He was on the ground, inside of his Clan's new camp, instead of stuck observing from an untouchable distance.

Maybe he could sink his claws into a snack today, if he was lucky.

The lanky brown tom slipped into the nursery, single good eye scanning the dim den for tidbits to scare and tuck away in the ol' noggin for future reference. He couldn't stifle the excited giggle that slipped out of him. Mmmm, snacks!!

[ open for queens and babies to get almost munched on, bog will disappear in my next post ]

Last edited by dino.; Today at 01:46 AM.
Old Today, 02:27 AM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Being in the nursery sucked.

A lot.

Firestorm wished to be free from this confined space – she wished to stretch her legs and run, feeling the wind blow through her fur. But no. That was too much to ask for, yeah? She was stuck. Stuck looking after her kits. Of course, they were the kits that she wanted, but great stars above was the sitting and waiting awful at times. Perhaps she could dump them with Lightningstorm under the guise of a check-up and then sneak away for a little–

Oh! Someone was here! So deep in her thoughts, the orange queen didn’t even realize that there was a cat right in front of her. Her name was… she couldn’t remember, whoopsie~! A soft purr rumbled within her chest at the show of kindness. ”Thanks, love, I appreciate it~” Not wasting a moment, she snatched the morsel and began ravenously tearing it apart. She hadn’t realized she’d been so hungry! ”Mmpf scho guud~” She said inbetween bites. Firestorm wasn’t a picky eater, eating just about anything she could get her paws on, but something about eating food brought to you by someone else made it tastier.

Licking her lips, she fixed her pale green orbs onto the other queen. ”That was delicious, thank you~!” She purred with a bright smile. Another question was asked of her and she nodded vigorously. ”Yes, first and probably last! I had a bit of an accident while kitting y’know? It was so scary! T’was me and Spots, Spottedpaw and Birdie were there too! Oh, Hawy-poo showed up at some point methinks. My little blessings, all six of them, but goodness gracious did they put me through it! Y’see after I had them, I die–”

Her voice trailed off as a familiar large head poked into the nursery, catching her attention and interrupting her rambles. ”Oh hi there Snowy~!” The small queen called when she recognized who it was. ”Whatcha got the–” Eyes widened like saucers as Firestorm realized just what it was her friend was carrying. They were kits! Where? How? Snowybreeze was pregnant??? Since when?? Wait wait wait, there were more important things at paw!

”Like hell we do! Snowy when did you have kits? I didn’t even know you were expecting! Err– I meant to say, what’re you doing all the way over there? The little ones need to eat, innit? Bring ‘em over! Hey no, don’t try to argue with me because I bet you’re already trying to think of some sort of excuse, c’mon now, love, give’em to me and tell me all about it – I’m sure that’s quite the tale, eh?” She added a knowing (she knows nothing) and playful wink in his direction before beckoning him over with a paw ”And I have to come over there and snatch’em from you, I’m going to bite you. Come along dear, I don’t have all day y’know! One doesn’t get fur as nice as mine without getting some rest here and there~”

[Turns out the two rps are concurrent! @Alchemist Kitsune errr let me know if anything needs to be edited! I kind of should’ve asked for the minor pp so I don’t mind making some changes! @Spider. ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Today at 02:32 AM.