Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:00 PM
Talent Show!
Last post by hal
Today 07:52 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:47 PM
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:46 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by babysith
Today 07:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2024, 07:15 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

[ shadowkit | she/her ]
/ 2/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

The black molly zoomed from rock to rock, trying to find a cat to pounce.

(anyone want to get pounced by this little teethy shadow?)

Last edited by bubble[error].; June 29th, 2024 at 07:15 AM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Deerspark wasn't hungry. That was apparent in the way he picked at the slimy bird he had caught. Its feathers were ruffled and matted from his teeth lodging into it, only for the bird to zip away, desperate for escape. Teeth marks littered the bird, a good amount of them not deep enough to actually kill it. That was until seeing the neck. That was when Deerspark successfully killed the bird. It probably took him an hour. And still. He wasn't hungry.

Why did he do this to himself? He wasn't sure. What he caught certainly didn't look appetizing anymore, now it just looked dead. The “bad” kind. It looked as though someone forgot to retrieve their prey after burying it, and this was the result. An ugly, unappetizing, bird.

The lengthy warrior shuffled onto his paws, still feeling the pain of teeth lodged into his neck. He lifted a paw and rubbed the scar. The pain didn't subside, in fact it flared up. Deerspark winced, dropping his paw like he'd just touched fire. He then looked back at his bird and sighed.

Oh you poor thing. Yes, he was pitying his meal. Mostly because it just looked pitiful. So sad and droopy.

He didn't want to just plop this thing in the freshkill pile (wherever that was). Some cats would probably shriek at the sight of it. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but the negative was all that clouded Deerspark’s green gaze. He picked up the bird, having to twist it around a bit to keep it in his crooked jaw.

He spotted Redwater and then hesitated. Should he really make his bird her problem? No, was the answer that quickly came to mind. It was common sense. Don't bother her, don't bother anyone. But the bird… Deerspark began to shake, his ears pinning back as though he saw a ghost.

C'mon paws, move. Please move. Deerspark urged his paws to start walking. And they did. But his gait looked as though he hadn't slept in moons (he hadn't). “Hi.” He rasped, expertly avoiding Redwater’s gaze. “Wanna… share? You can say no… I. I would say no. If I. If I were you.”

Tags:
@constellation // Redwater

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 29th, 2024, 11:06 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish instantly began cheering for the apprentices, eyes bright and heart swelled with joy. But as the cheers faltered and the next announcement was made, her heart shriveled up and scurried away like a mouse. Her mouth hung open slightly, and her golden eyes just stayed wide and shocked at Fadingsun... no, Fadingstar. No.... No. This was horrible. Her mouth closed and her eyes averted from Fadingstar back to her apprentice. Her ears were ringing so loud she almost didn't hear his leaders name being announced. Shellkit was here first! Why did Shellbaby have to change his name? She glanced down at her paws for a moment, then cleared her throat and glanced up at the sky. She silently apologized to Shellwhisker. Shellkit's namesake. She swallowed hard. Seakit, now. Why couldn't he be...Seashellkit or something? Fadingstar would surely understand if he understood the meaning behind Shellbaby's name. Right? She just glanced toward Marigoldpaw, and mewed; "Ready to have a tour?" She meowed. In her own horror she hadn't realized the change in mood previously in Jayfrost. She nudged him. "If you ever want to come help train Marigoldpaw, you don't even have to ask. Just show up. Alright?" Her voice was forcefully calmed, but forcing herself to feel calm made her feel a bit better.

jayfrost dipped his head in thanks, trapped in his mind too much to speak his thoughts about this subject, he would like to help train marigold, but he also had an apprentice of his own and had grown quite attached to rootpaw already so he would have to see how much time there was to spare for marigolds training. otherwise, his mind felt heavy, not quite like in the way it had when he has lost- ..when.. things. had happened, but heavy with exhaustion. he'll get back on track soon...he'll fix this soon.. soon..

[very short, sorry, i cant have him going missing]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old June 29th, 2024, 11:13 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail returned her mentors affection and listened to his words. Her heart swelling with emotion as she whispered. "Thank you...." Purring brightly as he showed some affection to her with a small ear touch, beaming happily she went to the other warriors. After she padded to Berrypaw whom she'd (hopefully lol) became friends with. Both cats aware of there sorta of sibling relationship Willowtail would announce them to be sorta close. But nearing more warmth in every conversation. "Hi Berrypaw....." Willowtail awkwardly started.

Out of the blue, a small kit padded up to Stagheart, a small light grey paw padded his side, and unmistakenable black rings covered her pelt. "Excuse me mister, I'm Daisykit... my sissy is Willowtail is a warrior now but I can't find her..... could you maybe lead me in her....ooh your spotted pad is cool.... off topic sorry... her umm.. di... big word. Her spot?" the little Daisykit asked, her eyes a bright blue, matching her sisters perfectly as she looked up to Stagheart. Her adoring eyes and small paw were set on Stagheart. She felt the warmth of his fur regarding her cold nest, she natrually sat closer to him, her small body against his, not bothering to say a word or move as she seemed to have a light of happiness in her eyes. "Your warm..." Daisykit murmured, off track once again.

Willowtail padded back to her mentor after greeting Berrypaw. She padded back to her father figure and saw little Daisykit. "Seems you made a new friend." She teased Stagheart. "Shes a very sleepy baby..... very cute."

(OMG I JUST THOUGH WHAT IF STAGHEART MENTORS DAISYKIT TO PFFTTTTTTTT)

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded another goodbye to Willowtail, watching her go and interact with the other warriors. But his viewing was interrupted when he felt a soft little prod on his paw. He instinctively pulled it away, ears perking up to find the culprit. It'd felt like a mouse, or something... but no, it was little Daisykit. He let out a soft snort at his reflexes, lowering his paw to the ground.

"Oh, hi Daisykit... sorry, y'spooked me, is all," he chuckled in his gruff drawl.

He noted the brilliant blue of her eyes, matching Willowtail's identically. He nodded and pointed with his tail, firstly glancing at his paw pad. "Oh, uh... hah, thanks, kid. Willowtail's headed over there, to talk to the other warriors. She might come back here if y'wanna—"

But he cut off as Daisykit pressed closer to him. He was a bit rigid at first, not the most natural when it came to contact, but didn't pull away from the kit. She must be cold — this mountain air was enough to make him shiver from time to time, and he was a full-grown cat with a thicker pelt. Kit-fluff was warm, but her little body would certainly be chilly in conditions like this.

He was just wondering if he should say something else when Willowtail returned. He ducked his head away for a moment, as if embarrassed to be caught essentially cuddling with the kitten for warmth.

"Yeah... she was lookin' for you. Didn't take too long for her to get distracted," he huffed, pretending to sound more annoyed than he actually was. A humorous glint was in his eye as he added, "I see where she gets it from."

(omg if he ends up mentoring her it will be full circle xD)

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw perked up when Willowtail walked over, flashing her a smile. "Hi, Willowp— no, Willowtail! Congratulations on your new name!" She purred, sound genuinely happy for her adoptive sibling. She flicked Willowtail's shoulder with her tail, a soft smile on her maw. "You must be really proud." Normally she wasn't so quick to be super friendly to cats she didn't know too well, but Willowtail had only ever been nice to her — and sharing in their slight awkwardness around new cats was endearing. So she felt herself warm up pretty quickly, wanting the she-cat to know how happy she was for her.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 29th, 2024, 11:17 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

[Needa finish the patrol today !! @constellation @redshiftreign ]
HUNTING PATROL 3

Antlerbranch scowled when Eveningthaw didn't lead them out. "Fine, follow me then," he snarled, his paws moving. They were already behind because mister patrol leader was late, and he really wasn't in the mood to get chewed out by dusklion. "Huntin. Now," he growled, looking around.

It didn't help that Antlerbranch wasn't as skilled with land hunting as he was with fishing, so the clan would have to make do with what he could do. The tom opened his jaws to let prey scent flow in. The closest was.... a mouse. Yeah, alright. He could do that. Antlerbranch dropped himself into a hunting crouch, slowly creeping forward. Once he was close enough, he pounced. The mouse let out a squeal but was quickly cut of as the warrior snapped the mouse's neck. Prey for the clan. Sadly, he couldn't find anything else, but hey, he contributed.

He picked up his mouse and trotted back to his patrolmates, dropping his prey at his paws. "Managed to get a mouse. What about ya?" he asked, green hues flickering between Eveningthaw and Redwater.

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 29th, 2024, 11:29 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

(Your free to mention me whenever!! The interaction would so cute <33333 I'm cool with the idea <3)

Willowpaw has finsished her blabbing (finally). She listened to Berrypaw, feeling the gentle comforting tail and the comforting words, this made Willowpaw purr. "Glad I'm not the only one" She remarked playfully towards the response to her apologizing for her awkwardness. Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw's tail and purred brightly as Berrypaw accepted her words. She pressed her muzzle gently to Berrypaw's ear in gratitude. A gesture of Willowpaw's thankfulness and sisterly affection as she was to happy to express it in words. Her long tail reached over and stayed beside Berrypaw, gently brushing the she-cats fur to show her comfort was accepted and very much welcome. Purring gently Willowpaw promised, "No matter what happens... if you need herbs... or just someone to hang out with or talk to. I'm there ok?" Willowpaw purred, her eyes shining with happiness. Purring brightly she nodded, "Yeah, I saw Stag go into the den once, I'm sure Daisykit's given you an earfull, she's so annoying but so cute that you can't ignore her. And she knows it which makes it worse" Willowpaw mewed, "Oh yeah.. also... sense your already taking care of Daisykit.. she asked me once were related... I told her to ask you, it's up to you but uhm, if you want... could you maybe tell her your... close to me or maybe even her sister.... I feel like shes to young to be turned down... growing up without a mother and.....I don't know, I think I'm asking to much but I don't want her to feel the grief I felt....." Willowpaw stammered, once again getting nervous.

Willowpaw had accepted Berrypaw's condolences to her family and decided it's better to let Berrypaw's know now rather than find out later... "Oh uhm...... I hope this doesn't change... anything but uhm...." Willowpaw paused, hesitant and clearly nervous, "My father... is from Windclan... so I.. it's kinda the reason I was happy that Stagheart took me in... Watertail.. my dad he uhm..he... met my mother.. Brightnight.. and....it ended badly" Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw, hoping the fellow apprentice got the idea of what her father did to her mother. "I have a brother to.. his names Weepingpaw.. he's more distant because of what our father did..." Willowpaw mewed, her eyes a bit worried although she'd seemed to have leaned gently into Berrypaw's warmth as her now sister rested her tail along Willowpaw's shoulder. It was comforting and Willowpaw hoped Berrypaw didn't take her tail away. But if she did.. Willowpaw would understand. "I-i'm sorry for the random dump of information.. I just figured to get it out of the way just in case you see me acting weird towards some things.... just so you don't... like... think I'm crazy" Willowpaw nervously chuckled.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was pleasantly surprised to see how affectionate and grateful Willowpaw was, glad that her intentional kindness hadn't gone unappreciated. Her eyes glistened a bit as Willowpaw mentioned the part about herbs and need someone to talk to, feeling her chest warm from the words.

"Oh, that's so kind of you to say. I've... never really had someone like that," she admitted quietly, a somber smile on her maw. Being found as an only kit, she never had any siblings — Stagheart had always been there for her when he could, but he'd always been a busy and dependable warrior — he couldn't hang out in the nursery like a queen. She'd been really lonely in that nursery, spending moons mainly talking to herself or the sky. Besides that, a lot of cats didn't necessarily want to hang around a non-Clanborn cat...

At the comment about Daisykit, Berrypaw let out a mrrow of amusement, agreeing that Daisykit was an earful but an adorable one. Berry never had the heart to tell the kit to quiet down. At the mention of being related, Berrypaw smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to tell her that we're family, of sorts... not being from the same mother, of course, which is why we look so different. But hey... that doesn't mean we have to be any less family, right?" She offered optimistically, more than happy to appease little Daisykit's hopes.

When Willowpaw started to speak about her father from WindClan, Berrypaw's eyes widened. She laid her tail on Willow's shoulder she spoke, a silent encouragement to keep going, even though she could tell the words were difficult. Berrypaw let Willowpaw scoot closer to her, lightly brushing her flank in an effort to comfort her as she slowly put together what the apprentice was fully saying. A shudder ran through Berrypaw, and she briefly shook her head in disbelief of the situation.

"I'm... so sorry to hear that. Some cats can be so cruel..."
Her eyes glistened with emotion, genuinely grieving the fact that some could be driven to such cruelty. "But... you don't have to worry about him anymore, okay? You're with us, and you're full RiverClan in our eyes. If Watertail ever tried anything... I'm sure Stagheart would be more than happy to handle it," she added, thinking about how ferociously Stagheart had fought on her own behalf during the 3v1. She didn't imagine that'd be too far off for Willowpaw, either.

She ducked her head a bit as she added, "A-And I don't mind that you're half-Clan... you know, I'm not Clanborn myself. Stagheart found me when I was abandoned as a kit... then he brought me in." She paused a moment, still finding it hard to not be shameful when she admitted her heritage (having other kits and warriors make remarks about it was enough to stick in her head). "It's been hard to feel truly RiverClan, especially because I wasn't cut out to be a warrior... but I have a new path now, one that fits me much better." She lifted her bright green gaze to Willowpaw's blue eyes, smiling gently. "I've felt alone for awhile, but these past few moons have been better... and it's nice to not be alone anymore, you know?"

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 29th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded silently at Covepaw's agreement and waited for the apprentice to make his way over before leading the pair of them out of the camp and into Riverclan's new 'territory.' The river was different up in the mountains, moves different, but it was still a river and Seabreeze would just need to be extra cautious when teaching the skill to the young apprentice. The lionheart sighed slightly as he over looked the water, well no point in waiting around. Seabreeze took a few steps towards the river's bank and then into the water. It swirled and twisted his fur and he was still debating if it was safe to teach a newcomer in... They could try but if it gets a little to risky they'll do something else, like hunting or something. Does Covepaw need to be taught hunting?

"I think its alright to teach in but if it starts being too much for you than we can practice something else. Have you been taught hunting yet?" The lionheart asked as he moved his blue gaze from the water to the apprentice he was teaching. Covepaw was excitable but an avid learner and helper from what Seabreeze has seen of the younger tom so he wasn't too worried about him not listening which was like the only reason why Seabreeze was considering continuing with the lesson in the first place. Well, time to start. "Swimming comes pretty naturally, or at least, swimming to survive. It's through lessons that we began to see Riverclan's grace and ease with the skill than the fumbling that any cat could do. Don't worry though, its practice that really helps in the end so if you don't get it on your first try just know that that's natural and normal! Some things to consider before beginning... if you lose control of yourself in the current, take controlled deep breaths and don't fight against it. This may seem obvious but when panic settles in, nothing is obvious anymore. If you get under the water and get turned around, take a second to watch the water, if you let out just a little bit of air then the bubbles will go up and you'll be able to follow them the correct way."

Seabreeze paused then, and with a tilt of his head, addressed the apprentice before continuing. He didn't want to overwhelm Covepaw with every little piece of information immediately. Safety things first, then he would explain the basics of swimming, and then they would practice. The lesson would be easier to remember if you break it down into chunks. At least, that's how he saw it. "Any questions so far? Sorry about all the boring safety stuff, but its important to go over first, especially when learning in a river."
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:07 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Returning from the newly-marked border, Duskleaf heard Mistyshard call his name for a herb patrol. It wasn’t anything too difficult, marigold and moss, two plants he was familiar with. "Cinderflare! Jaggedpaw! I'll be with ye in a moment, I just have to do something first!" He shouted, before walking over to Dusklion to report back after the border patrol. "The border's been marked, seems safe from what we’ve seen. Brokenstream and MorningMimic didn’t notice anything strange either, so the border should be okay." He said.

@taillow (sorry this took so long! Had basically no time in the last few days due to travel taking twice as long as I was originally told, then after that I was exhausted)
@occultation @Madelaine

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons

After her own findings at the border, Dusklion was eager to hear what her name companion had found heading out the other way. She was still agitated from her own patrol, but beyond the scowl on her face she tried her best to not show it. "Good, thanks for soutin' out that way." Okay, so it seemed like the strange scents were only as they headed deeper into the mountains. It was good to hear that there wasn't a second group out there - that would put the deputy's fur on end. She dismissed the tom with a flick of her tail.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; June 29th, 2024 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
As Owltalon trotted back up the mountain (way easier said than done) she made a mental note of a few things. Another group of supposedly cats were somewhere down these mountains so enforcing borders would help let them know that Riverclan wasn't to be toyed with. As far as expanding borders go, Owltalon believed they could stretch out for a good area or land before they were right up against the other cats.

By the time she'd made it back to the patrol place, Owltalon was the most tired she'd ever been. She was relieved to smell the fishy sent of Riverclan once more, but she knew soon enough that scent would fade especially with them being so far from the water now.

"Dusklion, 'ere to report! We can expand borders but should be cautious. My nose caught wind of somethin' else, somethin' foreign. I don't think they should be an issue, but we should be wary of 'em. My two patrol mates, Fishscale and Iceclaw didn't show," Owltalon wrinkled her nose at that. She was positive more would've gotten done if she had them with her. With her lack of sight, Owltalon could only go so far down the mountains with the nagging fear of getting lost in them. "I marked what I saw as a possible border expansion with weird rocks as my own claw marks. Kinda hurt ta shred inta rock, but it worked." She Lionheart shrugged, lifted up a paw to peer at her own claws. They looked fine for having to scrape at rock for Starclan knows how long.

"I also heard a body of water. Not 'ure how far or close it is, my sight was messin' with me. But, we should probably try and take a look at it, wherever it may be." Owltalon nodded and waited patiently for Dusklion to respond.
Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

DUSKLION
After Duskleaf came to deliver his report (and Dusklion made an effort to remove the scowl off her face and push Wisteriawren from her mind), Dusklion glanced at one of their Lionhearts came back. So Icetail and Fishscale hadn't shown? A brief growl of displeasure left the deputy as she gave a snort. Not only that, but it seemed her hope for only having one group would be dashed - unless it was the same group and their territory was more expansive than the dark tabby had originally thought... "Glad you did what you could. I'll round up some warriors 'n check out that boulder here in a bit. For now feel free to grab some of the prey the huntin' patrols brought back. Good work." With that she dismissed Owls with a flick of her tail.

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

With all the chaos died down and the patrol having finished their hunt, and finally regrouped, Bearsnout calmly led them back to the temporary camp with a content smile. He was glad the stress of today's patrol was over. "Dusklion! We finished our hunting patrol! Prey was good and quite plentiful in the forest." He called out. Then he made his way to the fresh kill pile to drop his prey off.

[+1 thrush ; +1 wren]

. . .
@taillow
@Fritter [ +1 chipmunk ; +1 mouse ; +1 songbird]
@Fish [ +1 rat ; +2 sparrows]

DUSKLION
Hunting patrols! Dusklion felt her attitude brighten a bit at the sight of the haul Bearsnout and his patrol had brought back. The scent of prey left her mouth watering and her stomach aching, but the dark tabby wouldn't dare touch any of the prey collected - not until those who needed it more had eaten. "That's quite a haul! Knew I could count on you, Bearsnout. Go on 'n get some rest. 'M sure climbin' back up to camp was a bit of a huff 'n puff scenario." At that the deputy chuckled before dismissing the Lionheart with her tail.

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Closed Thread