Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:27 PM
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 04:21 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:47 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf kept repeating the information about the herbs in his mind so he would remember. He’d never led a patrol before, so this was something exciting!

"Nightshard! Eaglepaw! I'm over here!" He called out, he’d never actually met his patrolmates, but hoped they’d be able to spot him easily because of his disheveled and…leafy fur. Well, he certainly looked the part for a herb patrol.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

[Post order: Duskleaf (starter), Nightshard, Eaglepaw]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 33/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Duskleaf - @/seamrog ] [Nightshard - @LostInTheOrchids ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw popped up, seemingly out of nowhere, next to Duskleaf. She regarded him with discerning green eyes before giving him a big smile. "Hiya!" He seemed harmless enough. Surely he wouldn't disappoint her on this patrol. Now for the other one... Eaglepaw swept her large tail over her paws, awaiting her other patrolmate.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:12 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt joined at the gathering point for the patrols, looking at the excited apprentice with a slight smile. Then at Sea, what a surprise. That was two times, two patrols they were put together. He wasn't complaining but it was still... awkward to say the least. But he gave a light smile to Sea as well, hoping the other warrior saw before they continued with talking. Although he didn't mind following orders, it felt weird from someone like Sea. He followed anyway, just a few tail lengths behind, not saying much, again. He had been thinking, the whole two patrols, on what he was going to say after. Hi? no... How are you? no... hey, my memory... yeah. The whole time, he was thinking of some awkward way to tell this cat, 'hey! I don't remember your sister dying... in fact! I don't remember much of anything'. What a great idea Frostmelt, go ahead and ruin your friendship... if you could call it that... with another cat who is kind to you and hasn't done anything bad. Why yes you are brilliant, what sarcasm.

[ @Dolomedes - Seab | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:24 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ NightShard of Riverclan | 36 moons | Purrks: n/a ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Poppy. Red flower. Dark Center. Lots of seed. Horsetail. Prickly. Reedy. Nightshard engraved the descriptions into her mind. "Yeah, alrigh' let's get goin I guess." She's the last one here, how disappointing.

- @Mica @Seamrog

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 03:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

[ @Fish @Dust ]

Fallenwish heard her named called for an herb patrol. She hoped she would be able to do that soon. Before then, she was good with getting the plants.

She looked at her two patrolmates, who had already gathered. she padded up. "I'm ready." She hoped they wouldn't notice her leg and slow down, but she was sure they were intielligent enough not to do that.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:41 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

The apprentice's ears perked up when he heard the call of another patrol. Standing up, Branchpaw shook his pelt and emerged from the shades of the camp clearing over to the gathering cats. Hearing as more was called, there was a feeling he thought he wasn't on one of them, until the last second. It may be more interesting if Mousepaw was here... but oh well. He approached Berrypaw and Mistyshard quickly after his zoom out for a second, mumbling "Sorry." But now he's ready. He wasn't too late, was he?

@SentimentalSquid @starry sorry for being late QQ
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Furious. Furious at Mistyshard for sending her off on a useless outing, furious at herself for taking forever to find one stupid flower that probably wasn't even that useful to begin with. Yeah, it was definitely way too late by the time she showed back up at camp.

"Mistyshard. Hey. This was all I could find." Redmire set the flower down at the medicine cat's paws. "I tried to look, but there's not a lot down at the beach right now."

[ +1 poppy flower @starry ]
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:18 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUE DATE: MAY 21ST BY 11:59PM EST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: MAY 24TH BY 11:59PM EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: MAY 19TH BY 11:59PM EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER EXCUSE.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Time for patrols. Despite everything going on - the recent attack on her life, her brother's dark orders, the way her claws had... Dusklion swallowed thickly and padded out from the warrior's den and over to the base of the Floodstone. Her blue eyes darted around the Clan, picking out who was around and who wasn't.

"RiverClan! Patrols're goin' out. Keep an ear open for your name. I want these done in a timely fashion."

[ SEDGEWATER VALLEY PATROL - WINDCLAN BORDER ] - REPORTED
"Owltalon, take Cormorantpaw 'n Fallenwish with you to the WindClan border. Remember - we don't need more issues with the rabbits, so keep your noses out of their business."
[ @Marigoldwhisper @iliri @Aolani ]

[ SMALLPINES PATROL - THUNDERCLAN BORDER ]
"I'll be takin' Talonpaw, Stickpaw, 'n Wrenpaw with me to Smallpines. We can even fine tune some battle moves along the way if you three want." She would've been worried about taking apprentices if two of them weren't already nearly full grown. So technically it was just like one apprentice. Her brother had also said he wanted a high rank or Lionheart to be on all patrols to WindClan or ThunderClan, and she didn't want to overwork Breezy.
[ @Ian @stag @Neptune. - two birds with one stone; they'll be finding a body! ]

[ SALTMEADOW MARSH - SHADOWCLAN BORDER ]
"Swirls-" Her heart did a flip as she called for the older warrior, suddenly feeling self-conscious. "...can you take Wisteriawren 'n Starlin'flight to ShadowClan's border? I trust that you'll teach our newcomer how to accurately mark borders." And show her that not all of Clan life was so... bloody.
[ @Dust @Rose @Tiabirb ]

[TERRITORY HUNTING PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Dunepounce, bring Eaglepaw with you to the territory 'n see if you two can track down some prey. Keep an eye out for anythin' suspicious in the territory, too..." Her thoughts were on Rushwater while she spoke, knowing they still hadn't gotten any closer to what had happened to him.
[ @beau @Mica ]

[ HAVEN SPRINGS HUNTING PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Troutstone, lead a huntin' patrol to Haven Springs with your apprentice Sunsetpaw 'n take Orchidpaw with you too. Make sure to brush up on their skills if you need to." She hadn't seen much of the tom's other apprentice, Summerpaw. Hmm, definitely wanted to keep an eye on that.
[ @MockingRabbit @Minkuu @Morrigan ]

[ LIONSBEACH HUNTING PATROL ] - EXT TIL 5/24
"Mornin'mimic 'n Mudsmoke, I want you to head out to Lionsbeach 'n see if there's any seagulls you can catch - or maybe even a crab or two. Careful of their snappers, though."
[ @Ladiebugg @burntToast ]

[ SLEEPY THICKET HUNTING PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Hollytail, you'll be takin' Heroneye 'n Rainin'paw with you to Sleepy Thicket to hunt." The new apprentice would need another mentor since Appleberry's exile - perhaps putting him with a patrol of two other warriors would start to give her some options she could pitch to Fades.
[ @Snowyfeathr @Fits @Yoshdo ]

[ RUGGED RANGE HUNTING PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Lastly, Drizzlesnow, take out Pigeonpelt 'n Birdsnow to Lion- I mean, Rugged Range." She had to remember that not everyone in the Clan still thought of it as Lionsrange. She was... hesitant to put Birdsnow on a patrol, but she had started to look healthier, and it was getting close to the time when Fades would reassess her place in the Clan. A patrol should be a good first baby step.
[ @paris @Blazing @poppy ]

With the patrols done and set out, the deputy searched the crowd for her group of 'paws that she had called forward. It was a patrol to refresh the scent markers, yes, but it was also a time to figure out where these 'paws' heads were after that... meeting.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; May 25th, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren was unsure what she was meant to feel like. She was still a little shocked, and felt kind of unsure where she fit in this Clan, but the underlying determination to have this home was a larger drive. So when Dusklion called her name, the ex-kittypet found herself inching over. Swirls? Who was that? And Starlingflight? Wisteriawren didn't know how to find them - so hopefully they'd find her?

[ @Dust - Cherryswirl / @Tiabirb - Starlingflight ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:44 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Wrenpaw
~<>~
57/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A border patrol. Ok, sure. But with Dusklion? Ok, fine, maybe Wren didn't exactly hate her anymore, but she was still annoying. Besides, she could keep an eye on her this way, plus, she'd promised some battle training on the way so there's that. Cool. Anyway... Wren wanders over to the deputy and sits to wait for the rest of the patrol, absently grooming the fur on her chest so she wouldn't have to speak at all. Deputy or not, standing up for her at the last meeting or not, Wren will not show more respect than showing up right away for the patrol and the briefest nods in greeting. She hasn't earned more than that in Wren's eyes.

[ @taillow // @Ian // @stag. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old May 11th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Considering the fact that her previous patrol was far overdue seeing that she was so quickly put in another one wasn't surprising, only this time she'd actually commit to the date and hopefully the other patrol members would do the same.

She sat where all eyes could see and looked for the cats that the deputy had called. Oh! One of them was her apprentice, how fitting. She found herself looking forward to the patrol despite the danger that sat deep in the pit of her stomach.

She waited patiently, a small little smile creasing her warm features.

| Cormorantpaw - @iliri Fallenwish @Aolani |

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders