Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:48 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2021, 05:51 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Weaselthorn watched silently as the apprentice received her warrior name, and as the warrior was promoted to a tunneler. Then he padded off. A patrol wouldn't be so bad, but plenty of cats stayed, so what was the point in him staying, too?
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old March 29th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooths large ears shot straight up at the prospect and he immediately went off into a ramble over the possibility of the tunnels.
"Its later leafbare so while a lot of rabbits will be under and sleeping some will be starting to wake now. They'll be down there but flighty and we can use that! If we split the patrol me and Maplebird could startle them from down there and flush them straight into your paws for easy picking, we could catch a full burrow with ease and bring back some fat ones. And because theyve been down there sleeping down there they wouldntve been run off by shadowclan. Its an easy hunting method really and if were fast we might even be able to hit multiple warrens before we have to go back, you wouldnt even need to go down Skunkblaze."
He wasnt stupid not a lot of the open moor acclimatised cats liked the idea of going down into the dark, its why he waited for warriors to express an interest before offering training on the subject. Maplebird was a rare sort and he wasnt going to discount that or his friends good will by forcing one who wanted to stay above down and one who wanted to stay below up.

Wasnt really his call though was it he wasnt patrol head. "Up to you though if we all wanna go down Im sure it'll be interesting. Got any opinions Maplebird?"
@gs29513 @Panda1440 @hope
Old March 29th, 2021, 06:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Toadpaw
————

A training session! Toadpaw had been waiting for this since the day he was born. To feel the outside air! To learn those super secret fighting moves, become one of the best hunters this world has ever seen! He simply couldn’t help himself. The tom toddled forward one paw after the other shouldering his way through the brush. “Sealight! What’s this called!”

Toadpaw had stumbled upon a small cleared out area between the brambles, within it was a tiny grass nest. Circular in shape with a tiny little opening. It looked so very delicate! All the more reason to poke it around. He crouched to get closer poking his nose against the entrance and taking a good whiff. Bird! It smelled like a bird! Living birds!

”smells like a bird! But it definitely isn’t... it’s made of grass! Look!”

@Kai

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 29th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Rani ]
-Creekdash-

The clan definetly felt a bit jumbled up from when he rejoining to now as he laid in his usual spot in the clearing. The camp seemed a bit messy and not terribly clean, and everything was just off. Sighing, he rolled on his side to soak up some sun, that at least had never changed in his travels.
By the time Crowtooth woke up from his nap, having basically passed out just inside the warriors den from the hectic day before, he was slightly more energised if still struggling with his mood. Sure hope for the state of his clan satisfaction of getting shadowclan out finally was thrumming through him but he'd lost so many of those close to him it was hard to be happy in that. Hellionkit his little Heronkit, the kit who was going to be his apprentice was gone, vanished into thin air and with how sick the kit was when it happened.... Well there was little hope. The warriors mother had been dead from birth too and with Creekdash gone he was alone. He missed his brother mentor like a scar, an aching open wound and he refused to think about what could've happened to him knowing the knowledge might break him. Where could the older tom have gone and what couldve happened to him, was he dead somewhere, was he captive by some horrid cat? Was he-

Wait he recognised that pelt.

Just lying in the clearing, basking in the sun was.. "CREEKDASH!!"
Paws kicking up dust as he dashed and leapt at the flopped warrior intent on squishing him like a pancake in relief and punishment both the large warrior did his best to pin his brother while crowing into his ear. "Youre alive! You jerk I thought you were dead what happened!? Where have you been?! Im so mad!"
Old March 29th, 2021, 07:58 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
ok! foxkit bounded off and soon came back with a moss ball. she soon threw it into the air and hit it to skykit
(Sorry again for late reply. My dog ate my SECOND computer charger.)

Skykit hopped up in the air and batted it back to Foxkit, then fell back to the ground in a heap, but wasready to catch it.

"Blub" Said the fish. "right."
said the other fish. "THE HECK???" Said the human who heard the second fish speak english.
Old March 29th, 2021, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Sorry again for late reply. My dog ate my SECOND computer charger.)

Skykit hopped up in the air and batted it back to Foxkit, then fell back to the ground in a heap, but wasready to catch it.
Foxkit leapt pushing it forward before falling. She got up fast shaking off

( your fine! )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 29th, 2021, 08:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

Right now that Maplebird was a full tunneller she needed the more advanced knowledge he hadnt had time to teach her while they were occupied. She should know the basics of navigation and moving around by now from her time in the one warren and know some of the ins and outs of the underground but long treks, deep tunnels and actual digging (not that he could do more then teach her the techniques given how frozen the ground was making it impossible to actually dig for large stretches) were all things that might help.
"Right welcome to the main tunnels! Its a lot bigger then your warren but this here is my main entrance to the underground. I have to keep this stone over it to make sure kits cant get down there and help prevent shadowclan from finding it but its connivence being so close to camp its undeniable. Anything you want to address before we head down?"
@Panda1440
Old March 29th, 2021, 08:09 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Where was Coldamber? Twilightstar had settled down on the floor, her old nest was missing and she hadn't the energy to go bother someone to go fetch her a new one. Looking in the medicine den and she found Coldamber scent, but no Coldamber, the scent was stale as well. It was worrisome. Having learned that Snailswirl had stepped down left her feeling jittery. It seemed like everyone was leaving her one by one, no one's seen Stagleech anywhere either. That parasite she had assumed would latch on to her and never let go... It felt like she was cursed to lose everyone she got close to. Or maybe she was being a drama queen, maybe this was just life?

It was disheartening, to say the least. WindClan needed their medicine cat above all else! She really couldn't even concentrate on finding a new deputy, the thought of getting yet another one only to lose them... she felt raw, worn down, and just in pain. This hurt just a little worse than when she was with Dawnstar. With that savage, after the long days of being so alone, the pain ebbed. Twilightstar had thought it would feel the knives in her back forever, the long blades slicing into such sensitive flesh. There had been days where her brain felt electrocuted, so violently defocused and the pain, the emotional, the physical, the mental pain, was so all-encompassing she had simply existed as a matter of willpower. She had gotten through it, she had been found, saved, and returned to her clan only to find the things she held precious vanishing one by one. She has split open all over again, the cuts in her raw flesh torn asunder once more, deeper perhaps. It was more intense dealing with it a second time.

The clan leader was drawn from her pity party at the sound of approaching paw steps. Upwego! She grits her teeth as she sat up again, the solid ground was doing wonders for her body. "Moonsoot." She greeted, tipping her head to better view him, ear and half raised to better hear him. "If you want to be a guardian, the rank is yours, speak to Sagebrook or Seedheart, either or can take you through the basics of being a guardian." Twilightstar mewed, pleased to have something else to focus on.

"Nope, I'm not okay." She meowed rather bluntly, she didn't like giving false hope and she really did hate lying so avoided it if she could. "But it's nothing some time and rest won't fix." Twilightstar was quick to reassure moments later, she truly believed that time would at least mend, not completely heal, but mend her problems. She's never been good and never will be good at talking about herself or how she was faring, it was not a leader thing, it was a Twilight thing even as a kit she never liked talking about herself. "If you'd like to fetch me some new bedding, that would be a big help right there." It was more or less an apprentice task but it was what she needed this second.

IIIVVVVEEE Returned,Got your nest since I noticed you needed more than just a small amount. Ive got you so extra to make it bigger....Hey uh Twi? Why do you look depressed lately?
You look sad and unwell,I sadly can't help but feel bad,I can't find Coldamber but I feel like you need emotional help,
If you wanna talk im here for you.

Moonsoot mewed handing over the clumps of moss,he felt bad and wanted to help Twilight.
She need help,emotinaly and to her body,He was trying to be postive to help raise her spirit.
But it didn't seem to get him anywhere but he felt like Twi needed to get up and take back her feeling as a person!
Ahem,uh If you'd like I could fetch you moss or help with patrol reports if you need a break for a while.
It's better we leave it and give it some time..”

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old March 29th, 2021, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Foxkit leapt pushing it forward before falling. She got up fast shaking off

( your fine! )
(ty I have my other computer now so hopefully I can be more active on the site.)

Skykit started limp-running backwards and caught the ball in her mouth, before toppling over once more. "I caugh eh!" Skykit mewed happily, her voice muffled by the mossball. The snowy white kitten ran back to her original spot and tossed the ball in the air once more.

"Blub" Said the fish. "right."
said the other fish. "THE HECK???" Said the human who heard the second fish speak english.
Old March 29th, 2021, 08:26 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@spade @Shade. @Dizerel

Puddlesplash's tail drooped slightly as he heard himself assigned to the ShadowClan border patrol. He really didn't want to see, smell, or think about ShadowClan right now, but the border had to be checked and secured. "Coming!" he called out, swiftly racing to catch up to the other three as they left camp. ShadowClan's uncomfortable presence within the camp had been the reason he'd been laying low for the past few moons, so he was hoping for a nice peaceful patrol without any sort of aggressive confrontations whatsoever.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread