Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:40 PM

Old September 15th, 2023, 12:39 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe, upon hearing Elmshadow’s call padded over to hear what he had to say. A patrol, hmm? Well… that was fine, she guessed. As long as she didn’t get stuck with some complete weirdos, she’d have no complaints. Daisies, Dandelion and chickweed. Ugh! Yes, Elmshadow may have been her former mentor, but he had taught her warrior training. What in StarClan’s name was a chickweed? Granted, she didn’t really know anything about the daisies and dandelions either, other than they were probably flowers, but his description did not help.

Not wanting to admit that she was unsure of the appearance of the requested herbs, she decided to skirt around the question. ”Elmshadow, I’d believe it prudent to give an explanation of the herb’s appearance so that those you’ve paired me with will know what to look for,” she said, face drawing into a sneer as she sized up her patrol mates ”You do want the correct herbs don’t you? I’d rather not have to go back out and make another trip due to incompetence.” There. He wouldn’t be any the wiser that she was just as clueless as the members of her group (hopefully) were too.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 15th, 2023, 02:05 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
PATROLS DUE BY SEPTEMBER 25TH BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by Sept 18.
PM me if an extension is needed.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Elmshadow and/or Dawnstar.

Deposit herbs in the herb storage by filling out the form before reporting to Elmshadow. Depositing the herbs is more important than the report! If there is no post in the herb storage, your patrol will be counted incomplete.

Every character deposits their own herbs unless stated by a patrol lead in the herb storage.

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Elmshadow know or find another warrior to go with!

**Elmshadow**

Too much had happened since the last patrols. it was high time for another round. He had other places he needed to be at the moment though so he figured he'd get these out quickly then attend to his other pressing matters.

[ @Abyssopelagic @SandWing @FrostyGalaxy @soldier ]
"Honeybite, take Frostclaw and Deerpaw and Cobwebpaw to the Mourning Ruins for blessed thistle, borage, and yellow bells. All of them should be in drier, sunnier areas. The blessed thistle will be on a spiney spiky-looking stalk, borage are fuzzy round leaves that come on fuzzy green stalks but I only need the leaves, and yellow bells are drooping yellow flowers."

[ @xavier. @silverwynds @Rose @plum ]
"Dogskull, I want you leading a patrol to Shadow's Break to find boneset, burnet, and chamomile." He did not generally make a habit of assigning new warriors to lead a patrol but he both trusted his son to follow through and, if he could trust it to get done, it was good experience for young warriors to have the opportunity to be in charge of something. "Bring Snowecho, Starrypaw, and Daypaw. For boneset you'll be looking for a tall cluster of white flowers, burnet is a shrub that should have red bulbs on long stems sprouting above it, and chamomile is a white petaled flower with a round yellow center." He figured this would be the last chance until the following newleaf to find chamomile and he wanted to try a technique he'd considered to try making the herbs last a bit longer, so maybe they could preserve some of the herbs like chamomile longer into leafbare.

[ @Darkclaws @bFoXd @carmen @Peach ]
"Hazelstripe and Shadowedmist, bring Spiritpaw and Snakewither to find daisies, dandelions, and chickweed. Check sunny areas that get shade during the day. All of them tends to be found in areas where the ground doesn't completely dry out." Dandelions were another herb he was a bit concerned that this could be his last chance to find any and he had far less faith in Hazelstripe and Shadowedmist than he did in his son but he had to leave some things to the clan, it was there lives he was attempting to keep intact after all.

[ @navarra @lynxyboo @Theodore_510 @Tobi ]
"Sagechaser, take Dovedance, Whisperingpaw, and Chirppaw to the Icy Heartlands for Lady's Mantle, lavender, and mallow. The lavender will be the easiest to find, it's long purple stalks. The lady's mantle and the mallw actually look similar with large round, wavy leaves but the lady's mantle will have lighter green to almost yellow tops while the mallow should still have some purple flowers on it."

[ @Starfinder @silas @Ladiebugg @DdeonghwaLover ]
"Whiteheart, bring Spiralice, Shadepaw, and Fernpaw to Hidden Haven for stinging nettle leaves, thyme, and cobwebs. The stinging nettle, a spiky-looking stalk, will sting if you rub on it lightly, so grip firmly to pull it off or use another leaf to hold it. Thyme is easiest to catch by its smell but you'll be looking for a plant of long thin stalks with small round leaves along them."

Herbs must be deposited in the Herb Storage individually by EVERY PATROL MEMBER, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to deposit herbs will be considered a NO REPORT.

Dovedance's head shot up at the sound of her name. Amber gaze narrowing slightly, she got to her paws and headed over to where Sagechaser, Whisperingpaw, Chirppaw, and Elmshadow stood. She nodded to her Clanmates.

''I'm ready when they are.''
Old September 15th, 2023, 02:18 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

A-Another patrol? These Shadowclan high ranks sure intended on working them to the bone, huh... Swallowing hard as his name is called, there's a flash of anxiety across their features when he realizes he and Deerpaw are seperated. Go figure. But then he hears the name of another familiar cat... A cat that showed them kindness beyond belief. Sighing in relief, he quickly trots over to Starrypaw, careful not to bump into anyone else on his way over to the apprentice. At least an herb patrol would be quick and painless. And if the optimistic molly was at his side... Well, then hopefully it wouldn't end up being too bad.

"H-Hello again..." He mews as he approaches her, unable to look her in the eye. "I figure it'd be best if we, uhm... Waited together."

starrypaw | @Rose // dogskull | @xavier. // daypaw | @plum

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Golly! Another patrol! With Pip .. Dogskull as the leader. Eh, Starrypaw much preferred calling her adoptive brother Pip. "Pip, Pip, Pip." A broad grin plastered over her face, the black and white molly was too busy hopping up and down in place with glee that she didn't even notice Snowecho's approach until they were right next to her.

"Oh hello, sir!" She beamed, continuing to hop back and forth on her paws as if the ground were on fire. "Mighty fine day to go out on patrol, ain't it?"

[ @silverwynds - Snowecho / @xavier. - Dogskull / @plum - Daypaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull was on barks way to start properly fixing up a nest for him in the warriors den holding some new moss in his mouth before bark heard the call from his father. Dogskull turned his head to listen as the clans medicine cat had given him the job to lead a patrol. First patrol as a warrior and bark was the leader. Dogskull quickly walked over to the entrance of the warriors den and dropped the moss out of the way of others. Dogskull went over to see two of his patrolmates there already. Starrypaw and Snowecho. Dogskull looked around for Daypaw.

The name brought back memories. Not so good memories. Dogskull mentally shook his head as he signaled the other two to come sit by the entrance of the camp.

"We'll wait by the entrance then we can leave right as Daypaw joins us."

| @silverwynds - Snowecho; @Rose - Starrypaw; @plum - Daypaw |
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Inactive

The gray apprentice blinked, his nose wrinkled in confusion as he gawked at the deputy, uncertain of how to proceed with these new orders for a moment. Huh... maybe it had been a test or something? To see if at least one apprentice could follow orders even when they were confusing? Well, if that was the case, he would gladly show Yellowpaw how a proper apprentice behaved, hmph! Once he'd mentally shaken the befuddlement off his mind, Mousepaw nodded enthusiastically, grateful at the very least that he wasn't in trouble before he bounded off, eager to look for his friends or family now that he was back from patrol at the scary, scary ThunderClan border. Heh heh. He was sure his little sister would love this story if she was back from training, yep!

@elaif [Vulturefang]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 16th, 2023, 02:05 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

PATROLS DUE SEPTEMBER 26TH!
•If you need(or want) to be replaced let me now via VM or PM by August 11th!
•If you and your patrol need extensions feel free to ask !!
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.
• If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Here we go again.
Padding into the clearing with a shake of his thick fur, Vulturefang sauntered to Shadow Ledge and prepared for this mouthful. Keen eyes flickering over the camp, he marked each and every cat that seemed available, down. Things had seemingly calmed down, but that didn't keep him from sending out a responsible amount of folks for each patrol. Anything unpredictable was possible, so that meant not letting your guard down. It was tempting, but better safe than sorry. Anyway, where was he? Oh yeah...

Border Patrols
------
| Mentions: @Darkclaws @marshall @Pitou
" Darkfall, you're taking Wildshore and Sunsetpaw to the Thunderclan border. Check for any suspicious activity or scents, and be prepared if any uninvited guests managed to sneak across our scent markers."

|Mentions: @Estelle @silverwynds @Tobi |
"Applechatter, have Snowecho and Beartooth tag along with ya' the the Riverclan border. Things over there seem to be hella quiet, but it'd be better to keep an eye on it."

| Mentions: @L0v3 S!cK @Shadowed Flower
"Timberpool, I'll have you and Dreamingbloom go to the Windclan border. Again, any drama has seemed to subside with the rabbits, but I still wantcha refreshing the markers and checking for any out of place scents."

Hunting Partols
-------
|Mentions: @Kaybug. @Rose @Starfinder
" Due to the complete lack of hunting in Shadow's Break, I want Moondust to take Starrypaw and Whiteheart there. Make up for the lack a prey, will you? "

|Mentions: @xavier. @TheShoomy |
" Dogskull, take Yellowpaw out to Croaking Swamp for a hunt. Be mindful of the little rat, he has a tendency to run off and harass other people. "

|Mentions: @M_Salazar13 @silas @Theodore_510
"Darkwhisker, Spiralice, and Whisperingpaw. Head on over to Icy Heartlands, and catch as much prey as you can carry. Our stores are in need of a restock."

|Mentions: @MockingRabbit @Abyssopelagic @SuspiciousMindz
"Froststorm, have Honeybite and Hawkbite, accompany you to Mourning Ruins. Please try and actually catch something, it'll do the whole clan some good."

Hopefully this round of patrols didn't fail like last time, there were so many drops outs he was surprised some stuff actually got done. It was always a spin of the wheel; would Shadowclan be productive today? Or you they fail as a whole? Who knows? Only time would decide the answer.

( If I made any mistakes plz lmk!)
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 16th, 2023, 03:31 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@Abyssopelagic - @SuspiciousMindz
Hearing his name called, Froststorm stepped forward. He was to lead a hunting patrol, which pleased him, and the patrol consisted of two more warriors, which pleased him more. They were sure to bring in a good haul. "Of course, Vulturefang," he said, under his musk of formality. The marbled warrior stood high and looked over the heads of the cats around him in search of Honeybite and Hawkbite. He had no intentions of dropping this patrol, and would leave without them if they didn't show up quickly.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 16th, 2023, 09:27 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

The newest enforcer was resting in a corner of the camp, paws tucked underneath him. Dazed blue eyes were flickering from the nursery, the medicine cat den and the camp’s entrance. He’d be really busy lately, he had to keep an eye out on the other members of the clan as an enforcer as well as make sure to watch the camp and patrol as a guard. Not to forget that Larkfire just had her kits as well. That whole situation was incredibly stressful, and he was getting less sleep than usual while worrying about her. Hence why he was watching the spots he was watching.

Yawning, he almost bit his tongue off in surprise when called by Vulturefang. Really? A patrol now?? And to the ThunderClan border no less! Ugh, he thought he’d manage to escape visiting that accursed border but it seems like that wasn’t the case. Fine. He’d go out. Not that he really had a choice anyways, his duties as a warrior and his responsibility as an enforcer meant that he’d have to be a proper example for the other members of the clan, regardless of what he had going on personally.

Getting up and padding over slowly, he noticed that his patrol mates hadn’t yet come over. Hmm… Wildshore and Sunsetpaw, eh? Okay, that was fine. The large tom hadn’t done any work with Wildshore previously, but Sunsetpaw he’d work with on occasion. The young she-cat was starting to grow on him with her seemingly endless energy at times. Darkfall felt confident about how this patrol would go. He’d take them out, check the borders with haste, there would be no problems (he’d accept nothing less, and have a fit if there were), and then he’d quickly get back and check in on Larkfire. This was a good plan, and he’d make sure it worked out perfectly.

Taking the brief moment of pause before they were interrupted, Darkfall saw an opportunity. A slight mischievous grin wormed its way into his face, tiredness and stress momentarily forgotten. Remembering a conversation he had at the meeting not too long ago, he leaned in closer to Vulturefang. [B]”Hey Vulturefang,”[B] he whispered ominously ”Your son, Glowingkit, informs me that he may be a worm.” A brief pause he fought down the laugh that threatened to escape him. ”when I asked if the same would go for you and his siblings, he was unsure. So I told him that I’d ask the next time you sent me out on a patrol.” he turned to fully face the deputy before asking in the most serious tone of voice and face possible ”Vulturefang. Are you a worm?”

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 16th, 2023, 10:42 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

A yawn escaped the Enforcer as he rose to his paws at Vulturefangs call. Giving himself a stretch, he padded calmly towards -- the already awaiting -- Froststorm. "I'm here," he spoke, obnoxiously stating the obvious.

@MockingRabbit @Abyssopelagic

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL