Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM

Old February 11th, 2023, 10:19 PM
we're young, be dumb

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Iciclestrike

The grey rosette tabby slinked from the shadows at the call of Shadowfur though their eyes narrowed lightly at the angry tone that he had, they just turned away and walked over to Batpaw and eyes looked around for the other one, Ravenstalk. If they didn't show up soon they would simply leave without them.
@H3ous. @Emo Rat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

- @perseus. - @H3ous.

╔═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╗
Batpaw [He/Him]
A black tom with light orange-yellow eyes
╚═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╝
»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Batpaw found his patrol members and quickly ran up to them.

☼⊹◂RavenStalk▸⊹☼
⊹She/Her + They/Them ⊹
A white molly with black spots as well as tucked ears and blue-grey eyes

RavenStalk heard her name called and trained her ears, Batpaw and
IcicleStrike. She never properly met them before.. Raising her head
above the crowd she immediately met blue eyes of IcicleStike. RavenStalk
immediately stood up and trotted over to the pair. Nodding to both of
them as a silent apology that she was a moment late.

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old February 12th, 2023, 03:21 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Just a day before she'd been named a paw, and now she was already heading out on her first patrol! Yes, it was just a herb patrol, but still! She would be able to explore Shadowclan territory under the sunlight, which had never happened before. Not even the grumpy medicine cat could brush off the feeling of excitement that flowed through her today.

The black and orange cat scampered hurriedly to Foxcall and greeted him with a nod. "Hello, I'm Moonpaw! Darkfall is my mentor." She glanced around to look for the familiar black tabby, happy that she had the opportunity to be with him as well. She wanted already to prove him how skilled she could be, how smart she could become.

"Wait-" she murmured and turned back toward Elmshadow. "What does these... nettles and burdrock smell like?" She tipped her head to one side. She didn't have many doubts on the second one, since there weren't probably many spiky balls in the vegetal world. But nettles? She didn't even know they could have pods.

[ @perseus. @Darkclaws @Ravensong ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 12th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme_kit View Post
@Willie Warf

Whiteclaw looked at the herbs noting their appearance before turning around and calling for his apprentice "Sharppaw come here! We need to gather some herbs for Elmshadow." It would be good for the apprentice to go on a patrol and get to see some of the shadowclan territory.
Sharppaw (post 2)
Sharppaw, who was already sitting right next to her Mentor flattened her ears. "Im right here you know!" She said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; February 14th, 2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old February 12th, 2023, 11:25 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Darkfall had come over to the medicine cat when he saw Elmshadow’s gesture. Well… it was about time for him to do another patrol, having not received one from Vixensnarl or one of the medicine cats since he became a warrior a moon ago.

When the older tom mentioned that they’d be going to Moonlit Grove, the large tabby visibly flinched. He really did not want to go to that place any time soon, having just gone after his warrior ceremony. That place held a lot of bad memories for him, as it was the place where his mother, sister, and first mentor had been laid to rest. Though he had made peace with their parting the last time he had gone, he was definitely in no rush to return there. However, he wouldn’t argue.

Darkfall approached Foxcall and Moonpaw, subtly tipping his head in greeting to the both of them. He couldn’t help but let a smile form on his face at Moonpaw’s introduction. That was right… He was a mentor now. He hadn’t taken the young cat out yet, but this would be the perfect opportunity for her to see some of the territory. ”No worries Moonpaw, I’m sure we’ll be able to find it without knowing the smell. We shouldn’t leave Elmshadow waiting,” He told his apprentice gently before turning to Foxcall ”I’m ready to depart at any moment.”
[ @perseus. @Wingnettle I apologize for the delay. Been super busy]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 13th, 2023, 05:56 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Moonpaw felt a bit dissatisfied with Darkfall's reply, but that wasn't a problem, she reminded herself. He was right. I'll learn it on my own, yes!
"Alright, I'm ready! Shall we leave now?" She asked with impatience, glancing at the russet warrior a few tail lengths away. Foxcall would be the at the lead, but she would still follow beside Darkfall.

While she waited for the last preparations, she wondered what kind of place they would be visiting today. Moonlit Grove? What a weird name. Would they find a clearing filled with all kinds of weird and new plants? Shadow's Break surely sounded a lot cooler, but she knew in the end she would see every part of the territory anyway. She just needed to be a bit more... patient!

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

[ @Darkclaws @perseus. ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 13th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- @perseus. - @.Sein -

╔═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╗
Batpaw [He/Him]
A black tom with light orange-yellow eyes
╚═══˘⋆†✧ ✦ ✧†⋆˘═══╝
»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Batpaw nodded to the two warriors.

“Should we head off now?” the tom said gruffly.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; February 13th, 2023 at 08:29 AM.
Old February 13th, 2023, 08:07 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme_kit View Post
Whiteclaw was startled as he realised Sharppaw was sitting right next to him "Oh, there you are, I should probably be more aware of my surroundings." He chuckled. "We can train after the patrol, if you're not too tired."
Sharppaw (Post 4)
"Sure! I doubt I will be. I've got great stamina. At least I think so" Sharppaw said.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; February 14th, 2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old February 15th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Hurrying back to camp due to the cold weather, Larkfire made sure to drop her prey on the fresh kill pile before making her way over to Vixensnarl. Skies bless the more senior enforcer for staying out in the cold and having to deal with idiot ShadowClanners. "Jayblue and I went to Shadow's Break. We caught three pieces of prey, it went well." She murmured, and then awaited the brown tabby she-cat's response.

[ @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl / @~*Luka x Yuki*~ - Jayblue Mention ]

Vixensnarl watched as Larkfire dropped her prey on the pile and reported how it went. She gave a nod of dismissal to the Enforcer, taking note that while Larkfire had dropped two pieces of prey on the pile, Jayblue had not placed the third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
The russet warrior walked into the camp making his way toward Vixensnarl, stopping in front of her, dipping his head lightly in greeting before starting the report, "The patrol went well, no trouble from Riverclan or outsiders." Once the short report was done, he waited for Vixensnarl to comment or just send him on his way. Though his eyes flickered to Roanpaw to make sure that he was alright or at least looked alright, he couldn't tell at face value what the apprentice was feeling.
@NinjaBloss
@daenerys @SuspiciousMindz [ sorry for double ping! just pinging so yall know it's been reported o7 /lh ]

Sorrelflare was next to report and Vixensnarl listened intently to the report. It seemed everything had gone well and that Roanpaw had managed to work with someone who wasn't Dawnstar, which had been the goal. "Good job."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Flamecall stalked forwards. Mossdance had failed to show, and Willowpaw… well, hadn’t been to active in the patrol. Flamecall didn’t even know if she had helped them mark the border.
They marched up to Vixensnarl, not wanting this to take forever.
“Mossdance failed to show, but otherwise, nothing else to report. All was quiet at the border and there wasn’t anything odd,” Their eyes flicked to Willowpaw for a moment, “That’s all.”
@NinjaBloss @Pluto!

Vixensnarl's ears pinned as Flamecall mentioned that Mossdance hadn't shown up. She would find them for punishment once the last patrol reported. "Thanks for letting me know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
RUMBLEWOLF
⸻⸻⸻⸻
Stalking swiftly into ShadowClan’s camp at a hurried, but over calm pace, the massive dark-gray warrior made his way over to wherever Vixensnarl was present before drawing to a halt. “The WindClan border is marked successfully without any issue.” Rumblewolf remarked lowly, before tossing an idle glance back towards the camp’s entrance, “Though I am not sure where Branchfire and Beansprout have gone. They were with me at the border, but failed to make it back here in time to report—which is why I’m here instead of my patrol leader.” He had waited time, and time again for them, but too many minutes had been wasted, to the point where even he felt like he was slightly late.
It was something only Rumblewolf could blame himself for though, and he simply bowed his head to the Enforcer. The muscular tom-cat would not point claws at anyone else, but himself, and would take whatever the she-cat decided to say to him. Things could be much worse.
⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ @NinjaBloss ]

Rumblewolf was the last to report, hurrying over to deliver it. He was almost late, but not quite, and he had gotten it done and was reporting, so she didn't particularly care. "As long as they did their job and it got completed I don't care who reports it. If that's all, you're dismissed."
Old February 15th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Vixensnarl sighed as the last patrol reported before raising her voice to yowl at the cats who had failed patrols. "Jayblue [ @Rei ]! Explain to Dawnstar why you caught prey but didn't place it on the pile. Dogtooth [ @wren ], you explain why you didn't report the patrol you led, and Wildpaw [ @fallout? ], you come report to me about that."

With the cats called, Vixensnarl waited for Wildpaw to show up and offer their explanation.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Ian; February 15th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[INDENT]
Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

Dogtooth heard her name alongside Wildpaw and a wave of embarrassment crossed her. She’d forgotten to report even though the patrol was successful. She groaned and trotted her way across camp approaching Vixensnarl. The second cat only next to Dawnstar and cougarivy she wanted to deal with.

“Vixensnarl, the patrol went fine. We both retrieved prey, I just forgot to run it by you” which she supposed was too late to have explained off. Then turned to look over her shoulder for Wildpaw who assuredly would be annoyed. “I take responsibility for that.”

@NinjaBloss @fallout?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord