Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:03 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:00 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 08:59 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:52 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2022, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

★ Lilacdawn ★
@luminous
The she-cat sat among the other cats awaiting her orders, and as Fallownose called her name she lifted her head and pricked her ears. Adder Rocks with Skunkblaze, was it? That shouldn’t be too bad, since the weather was still quite cool for any kind of snake to be slithering around. Dipping her head to show she understood, she then turned to look around for Skunkblaze so that they could go on and see what they could find. Even though they didn’t have to worry about adders, she didn’t want to be out too long with it still being quite chilly.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old March 12th, 2022, 09:46 PM
chirps

Outside of... camp? Swallowing rather nervously, Snowypaw padded over towards where they could see Wolffang and some other warrior they weren't familiar with. At least if they had to go outside of camp they would have the comfort of their brother. "I'm here," came their soft voice as they slid up next to Wolffang, their white pelt brushing his as though the simple gesture would give them the strength needed to face the outside territory once more.

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @Kunaiskrill
Old March 12th, 2022, 10:42 PM
*loud screaming*

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Water'Kit
OPEN
The blue-furred tom laid on his back, awfully bored and waiting to play.

I have left. Please do not ask why. I have enjoyed my time here and I am sorry for people who were going to rp with me in the furtcher
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:25 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Bravebird
One of the first things Bravebird wished to do was to tell Perchclaw to be quiet. Whitefeather was of course still breathing, it just appeared to be a struggle at the moment. But she bit back her frustration as the rest of the Clan now took notice - and to top it off the new deputy coming over. At his command to clear away and stop crowding the feisty warrior couldn't help but shoot him a sharp look. Had she been crowding? As far as she could tell it was just her and Perchclaw, and she had only come after seeing no on else go to the elders aide.

But it was nothing to fuss over now, seeing as Fallownose was asking for her assistance in taking the elder to Cowpaw. The warrior had her own reservations about bringing a sick cat to a young apprentice with - as far as she knew - little to no training, but she wasn't about to stir up that scene here. "It's alright, Whitefeather, just try to calm down." Using her shoulder, Bravebird leaned down to attempt to help the troubled older cat up.

Just then it appeared Cowpaw showed, and Bravebird understood without him having to give any cues (verbal or nonverbal) that he also wanted her assistance in transferring the patient to his den. "Let's get you up, you old bat," she purred softly as a lighthearted joke. "A nest in Cowpaw's den will feel much more comfortable than the camp floor."

With that she aimed to hoist the elder up on her side knowing that the black and white tom would help hold her up from the other. From here, it would be an easy walk to the medicine den. She was unaware what exactly Perchclaw would do - but hopefully whatever it was it would remain out of the way. One elder collapse was more than enough.

[ @WhitesilverQueen @SourCream @NinjaBloss @SourCream ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:30 PM
that's very noice!

Bravebird
First round of patrols? Her ears perked up as Fallownose had stepped forward to sort them out, relief encapsulating her body as she knew this would be the start of a normal routine. So long as the tom kept his promise to uplift and serve WindClan, the cream colored she-cat saw no need to badger him about it. As militant as she was, she could recognize though who were serving WindClan apart from those who were not - for now, Fallownose could find himself in the former.

She gave a nod of acknowledgement to the deputy while her blue gaze was already scouting the camp clearing for Fernpaw. They hadn't been out hunting since the large patrol Bravebird had offered to take out a meeting or two ago. It hadn't been as successful as she had hoped - recalling Wolffang having to stay to provide pointers - so maybe this was StarClan giving her a second chance.

"Fernpaw! I hope you're ready to do some running." Her lighthearted call floated across camp in hopes of reaching the brown tabby ears of her apprentice. She waited eagerly by the camp entrance, paws kneading the ground as she readied herself to head out.

[ @BILL. ]

Old March 12th, 2022, 11:40 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Owl'kit~
Not dodging in time with moss ball hit him in the nose, he sneezed as it bounced off his face landing on the ground. Shaking his head he laughed looking at the ball off moss before picking it up with a claw throwing it at Mistykit.
Mistykit lost focus and burst out into laughter. The ball of moss then hit her in the head and she fell over, her fur fluffed out.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:47 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Bravebird
One of the first things Bravebird wished to do was to tell Perchclaw to be quiet. Whitefeather was of course still breathing, it just appeared to be a struggle at the moment. But she bit back her frustration as the rest of the Clan now took notice - and to top it off the new deputy coming over. At his command to clear away and stop crowding the feisty warrior couldn't help but shoot him a sharp look. Had she been crowding? As far as she could tell it was just her and Perchclaw, and she had only come after seeing no on else go to the elders aide.

But it was nothing to fuss over now, seeing as Fallownose was asking for her assistance in taking the elder to Cowpaw. The warrior had her own reservations about bringing a sick cat to a young apprentice with - as far as she knew - little to no training, but she wasn't about to stir up that scene here. "It's alright, Whitefeather, just try to calm down." Using her shoulder, Bravebird leaned down to attempt to help the troubled older cat up.

Just then it appeared Cowpaw showed, and Bravebird understood without him having to give any cues (verbal or nonverbal) that he also wanted her assistance in transferring the patient to his den. "Let's get you up, you old bat," she purred softly as a lighthearted joke. "A nest in Cowpaw's den will feel much more comfortable than the camp floor."

With that she aimed to hoist the elder up on her side knowing that the black and white tom would help hold her up from the other. From here, it would be an easy walk to the medicine den. She was unaware what exactly Perchclaw would do - but hopefully whatever it was it would remain out of the way. One elder collapse was more than enough.

[ @WhitesilverQueen @SourCream @NinjaBloss @SourCream ]
Whitefeather was helped up by Bravebird and Cowpaw. She wished she didn't have this problem. It really sucked. And she did not like feeling helpless. It really sucked.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old March 13th, 2022, 12:15 AM
that's very noice!

Laurelkit
She knew she should wait. Eldermama knowing she was out of the nursery would certainly send her into a frenzy, but Laurelkit simply could not stand to wait. There was a whole camp outside her cozy nest to explore, and she wasn't about to wait for Eldermama or Hickorybrother or Fernuncle to show it to her - she would reach out and grab at it eagerly with both paws!

After a moment of continuing to shroud herself in darkness, big brilliant blue eyes popped open, taking in everything around her. It certainly was... big. So many voices and cats! Most chatted away without casting her a second look as Laurelkit rose to her wobbly paws. Walking wasn't something she was too good at yet, but if she was able to practice now, maybe she could show Eldermama just how good she was!

A few steps forward was all she got before she promptly planted her face into the camp soil. Air rushed out from her lungs in the form of a surprised 'oof!', but Laurelkit was quick to pick herself back up and shake her head. "Woah..." Okay, so that hade made her a bit dizzy. Maybe walking wasn't such a great idea, at least not right now. SO for the moment, the chubby black and white patched she-kit sat back on her haunches, hind legs stretching out from her as her forepaws landed in the middle to keep her balance. Her eyes, wide and filled with wonder, continued to gaze around at the camp.

[ open post! ]

Old March 13th, 2022, 12:27 AM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Ritsuka

A big worm? Confusion danced in Maplewhisker's eyes. "That is very odd," He replied after Splotchpaw had spoken. "Never have I seen a harmful worm before." His whiskers slightly twitched in amusement at the thought of a gigantic slimy worm with fangs, even though the situation propably hadn't been like that. Still, the tomcat sometimes enjoyed to let his imagination run free, welcoming him into a different world with other animals - not Just felines and foxes and birds and dogs. That became slightly boring after a while. "Well, if the worm hurt Lotuswhisper then I do not think you should continue befriending it. It might bite you too and then you'll have to go into the medicine cat's den along with your mentor. You don't want that do you?"

Maplewhisker wondered by anyone would even want to be friends with a disgusting worm, but he did not mention that. "Have you reported to Twilightstar? It might be a serious thing." With that, he guessed the topic was going to be completed. The silver tabby pricked his ears at the apprentices next words. His gaze moved onto the rock. It really was beautiful - shiny and blue. "That really is a special rock," He chortled, unable to believe that he was spending his time talking about rocks.
Old March 13th, 2022, 05:02 AM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Laurelkit
She knew she should wait. Eldermama knowing she was out of the nursery would certainly send her into a frenzy, but Laurelkit simply could not stand to wait. There was a whole camp outside her cozy nest to explore, and she wasn't about to wait for Eldermama or Hickorybrother or Fernuncle to show it to her - she would reach out and grab at it eagerly with both paws!

After a moment of continuing to shroud herself in darkness, big brilliant blue eyes popped open, taking in everything around her. It certainly was... big. So many voices and cats! Most chatted away without casting her a second look as Laurelkit rose to her wobbly paws. Walking wasn't something she was too good at yet, but if she was able to practice now, maybe she could show Eldermama just how good she was!

A few steps forward was all she got before she promptly planted her face into the camp soil. Air rushed out from her lungs in the form of a surprised 'oof!', but Laurelkit was quick to pick herself back up and shake her head. "Woah..." Okay, so that hade made her a bit dizzy. Maybe walking wasn't such a great idea, at least not right now. SO for the moment, the chubby black and white patched she-kit sat back on her haunches, hind legs stretching out from her as her forepaws landed in the middle to keep her balance. Her eyes, wide and filled with wonder, continued to gaze around at the camp.

[ open post! ]
[gonna swoop in and take this hehe ]

Iriskit
The slate-grey she-kit had a wide smile, stretching from one cheek to another, plastered on her face like sunshine as she toddled out into the clearing, head lifted and tail curled up in excitement. As she trotted forwards, completely unaware of the ground below her paws, Iriskit padded along slowly and steadily until...

Her paw hit hard against some kind of solid thing lying on the ground like Twoleg rubbish - well, she thought it was like the trash she'd heard about. A soft "oomph!" flew out of her mouth instantly as Iriskit landed messily with a light thud, fur sticking out on all edges, sprawled out on the ground. The kit unsteadily straightened her bended , wobbling legs, turning her head around to see what she'd fallen over at. It was this grey speckled pebble, just lying there aggravatingly on the ground. Iriskit shook sand, soil and stray bits of grass out of her pelt, feeling slightly disgrutled as she kicked the pebble aay with one hind paw. It felt smooth and satisfying to the touch. Ah well, it was gone.

Green orbs pounced on a white and black kit in the middle of the clearing as Iriskit smoothed down her pelt with a few rapid licks, determined not to look, at first glance, like a delinquent. Laurelkit! She wasn't as pretty as Tulipkit, but yet, Iriskit saw a chance of friendship in this she-kit. Particularly glowing in the inside, the grey-furred kit trotted as fast as her little legs could carry her over, widening already large eyes.

"Hi, hi, hi!" she greeted the sitting kit enthusiastically, promptly plopping herself right next to Laurelkit. "How ya doing, Laurelkit?"

Iriskit had asked the first random question that had popped into her head. Now, she could only hope that Laurelkit would react in a positive way.