Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:29 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:22 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2021, 04:01 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Lavendersnap~

The old molly lifted up her head, from where she had been laying. Lioncloud? My my many warriors want to hear stories nowadays! Of course, who am I too complain! I love telling stories! She sat up and put her tail around her paws neatly.

“Of course, dearie! Always! Come and sit down! What sort of story do you want to hear?”
Lioncloud -->

She smiled happily and walked over to the elder. "Can I hear the one about how Twilightstar became leader?"

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old December 20th, 2021, 08:48 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Smokepaw fidgeted with his paws awkwardly unsure of what to say he looked at the other cat confused. Tigerpaw fought with her mentor...so is it a problem..they told the leader right? the tom thought shaking hos head confused.
@Leafspeaker
Old December 20th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Sunshade was humming to himself, occupied on what his next prank would be, when he heard his name called. The torbie looked up and purred seeing Rabbit. That was her name, right? "Hey, Bunny Rabbit, what's hopping?" He asked. He blinked as he heard her speak. Cool! She managed to join WindClan and... He was her mentor? Weird, but okay! The tom grinned. "Alright, then! What do you wanna get started on?"

-->Rabbitpaw<--
The young molly looked at him when he called her Bunny Rabbit. It was the first time she had ever been called yet, but hey she had always wanted a nickname and now she was getting one. She felt proud of herself. She felt she was already starting to feel welcomed. "I do know how to hunt, but I really don't know how you guys do your hunters crouch. Mine is pretty messy, so that would be the best way to start. I've also never caught a rabbi before.", Rabbitpaw replied.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 21st, 2021, 06:45 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Smokepaw fidgeted with his paws awkwardly unsure of what to say he looked at the other cat confused. Tigerpaw fought with her mentor...so is it a problem..they told the leader right? the tom thought shaking hos head confused.
@Leafspeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedwillow<3 View Post
+___~~~~~~___+~~~~~___+~~~~____+~+_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hollybranch had shrugged, her tail twitching, "I'm not too sure, but once you find Wolffang, they'll probably send some patrols out, you'll probably be on them, be careful."

+___~~~~~~___+~~~~~___+~~~~____+~+_~_~_~_~_~_~_
*Tigerpaw nodded and ran off to find the deputy or the leader*
Old December 21st, 2021, 09:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw slowly approached Twilightstar's den. She shuddered, afraid she might get sent away. She worked up confidence and mewed. "Twilightstar? Um, I have to say something. I, um... found a badger's den while I was training with Mossnose. Would you like me to show you where it is?"

@Moonraven
Old December 21st, 2021, 11:04 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Lioncloud -->

She smiled happily and walked over to the elder. "Can I hear the one about how Twilightstar became leader?"
[I only just started last month . How did Twilightstar become leader?]

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 21st, 2021, 11:09 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

@Moonraven @Ravensong

Thank. The. Stars.
Beastpaw wouldn't admit it, but he didn't want to go any patrols. Not hunting, not patrolling, nothing. He was lazy like that. And now he had to put up with it. But it was better than he had expected. At least he was with Lionpaw. Leech was all by himself, if you only counted the cats he liked. And Ashmama didn't like Wolffang, so Beastpaw didn't either. He was wondering if the larger tom had put him with his sister because he knew otherwise Beastpaw wouldn't participate. Probably not, but it was still an interesting thought.

Picking himself up off the ground, the young brown cat walked sloppily towards Toadpounce, acting as sleepy as possible, which, with his energy, didn't look that tired. With a yawn, he started to speak. "Hi Toadpounce. I've never been hunting before, so don't expect me to catch anything." He kept his head low, and spoke slowly. Beastpaw needed to work on his acting skills. They were horrible, and he knew it.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; December 21st, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
Old December 21st, 2021, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @marni • @Kunaiskrill }
Redspark flinched at the call of his name and Thunderclan, was Starclan trying to get him caught? He sighed heavily before nodding in response, noticing Lioncloud he made his way over and bowed his head in greeting "Hello Lioncloud" The warrior said softly/

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old December 21st, 2021, 12:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The lilac feline had been where she always was, huddling near the apprentice den, when Wolffang called them for patrols. She had been a bit startled, causing her fur to stand on end, as she wondered if she was somehow in trouble with her brother’s mentor. Ashmama had told them story about how mean the Tom was and Lionpaw was terrified to be on the receiving end of those big paws. She didn’t like pain it hurt. After realizing that they were a being called for patrols, she hurried over.

She automatically began making her way over to Leechpaw out of habit and instinct. It took Beastpaw’s lazy mew to reminder her that she was hunting with him and her mentor, whom she didn’t know all that well. Lionpaw was not thrilled about doing anything outside of camp, but she swallowed her fear down or at least tried to and plopped herself next to Beastpaw quietly. “I don’t know how to hunt neither.” Lionpaw added softly with a bashful expression. She didn’t want to disappoint the warrior who she was suppose to spend the next several moons training with but even though he was around they haven’t really done anything together making her nervous, maybe he didn’t like her? She knew she was a little chunky for a WindClan cat. She didn’t have long legs nor was she big like her brothers. Maybe Toadpounce didn’t think it was worth his time training! Lionpaw flattened her ears worriedly and stuck close to Beastpaw, at least he still liked her.
@Ravensong @Pheasantflight

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 21st, 2021 at 12:20 PM.
Old December 21st, 2021, 02:22 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
A patrol. A head patrol. Finally. Bravebird felt that same familiar pride she felt every day waking up as a WindClan warrior. Only this time, it was stronger - she was actually leading a patrol. After what had occurred with Softleaf and that whole fiasco, and Twilighstar's reassuring words, the fiery she-cat had remained rather quiet. Biting her tongue and going about her business rather than butting her nose into every other cats' business. But now, with her name called from the deputy's tongue and two warriors tasked to join her, the fawn colored she-cat trotted up with her tail held high and shoulders back.

"You two ready to go?" she asked as she arrived, dipping her head to each of them but skipping any vocalized greeting. In her mind it would simply waste time they didn't have. The border needed to be remarked, and while Bravebird was disappointed she hadn't been given the ShadowClan border, at least the ThunderClan border would be quick and quiet.

@seeingstars @Kunaiskrill (for the prompt, bravebird can be the one that stumbles into the hole and discovers the badger if that's alright with you guys!)

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Closed Thread