Today 02:11 PM

Old November 4th, 2023, 07:49 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Nightgaze
Thunderclan hornet

Did she just hear what she think she heard? Bumblestar just made her a hornet?! Her?! Great Starclan...t-that was...was...awesome! She'd never expected she'd get an important rank of any kind but life had proven her wrong! And she was so glad it had!

Eyes wide with happiness Nightgaze wasted no time to thank her leader "Thank you Bumblestar! I won't let you down I promise!" she purred gratefully her glossy black pelt spiked with excitement as she tried her best not to shake from the adrenaline, this was the best thing ever!

Trying her best to listen to the rest of it the small she-cat couldn't help fidgeting it would take her a while to recover from this fantastic shock but she did hear something about a yellow flower...hmm, she'd make sure it was gone! It was very much her duty now even more than before!

@dino. @Bean_The_Transformer @Apollo

(You guys can just ignore this, just mentioning you for Night's reaction! ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; November 4th, 2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:07 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

The young warrior stares up at his leader from his spot below the Stormcrest, still standing before his newly appointed apprentice. As she speaks, his eyes slowly begin to widen and ears move to flatten. More violence. More bloodshed. This time it wasn't exactly unwarranted and he understood this but... It still felt... Unnecessary. Was death really so meaningless to her? Swallowing hard, the tom takes a few steps away from Redpaw, wide eyes still locked onto Bumblestar, before he bows his head with a mumbled apology and quickly slinks away from the front.

Pawsteps carry him back to the nursery to curl up beside Sparrowfur, burying his nose into her fur. As much as he wished for her scent and her warmth to soothe him... It did little to comfort him. As much as he didn't want to unnecessarily attack another cat, he knew he would have to. If Bumblestar was serious about this decree-- going as far as saying she would deal with slackers... He couldn't risk his own death or exile. Not with kits on the way. Not with Sparrowfur still recovering. Not with he and Alderstep finally finding peace with one another.

He couldn't risk it.

sparrowfur | @roo! // redpaw mention | @poppy.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:08 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

The thunderclanner smiled to wolfpaw before diverting his attention to bumblestar. Wildtwist was surprised when the leader delayed reassignments. It made sense to warn the clan about poison, though. And then she moved on to the topic of hornets. He froze when the leader uttered their name. A hornet? Leaf, of all cats? Wildtwist beamed at the leader. He was really happy. He was able to spot Nightgaze and Larchflame. They were good cats, and leaf was proud to work with them. He gave the fellow hornets a nod before turning back to the Stormcrest. "I won't let you down," he whispered quietly.

[ @dino. @Apollo. @The Doctor - Just so yall can see the lil interactions with ur cats]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:45 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post
*Cherrypaw listened in fear, shaking in fear and backing up*

(Open for someone to help calm her down)
Oatkit scampered over and winded around Cherrypaw's paws (pun intended <3). "Are you ok Cherrypaw?" Oatkit asked, his wide navy blue eyes open with curiosity and slight concern.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Oatkit scampered over and winded around Cherrypaw's paws (pun intended <3). "Are you ok Cherrypaw?" Oatkit asked, his wide navy blue eyes open with curiosity and slight concern.
(Someone beat you lol. We can have the two interact in the clearing)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Hehe, good Spiderthroat had heard their cheering! The tripod sat back, satisfied at that, grinning disregarding the job at their volume. They weren't that loud after all, they could go even louder, so this was obviously just Spider-dude grumping. They were a bit worried about the bleeding ears however until they figured out it was a joke from Chestnutfalls comment and the maine coon mix giggled at that. That earned a wag as well, mimicking the fluffy warrior talking to Spiderthroat own thumping.

The warrior felt a bit bad about shocking Drizzlecloud though, well aware she had hearing stuff. Mudhound hunched in their own neck fluff blushing and mouthing a big ol "Sorry!" before leaning in to lightly lick the medicine cats shoulder in apology. Drizzlecloud had done a lot for them lately, first she healed their wounds after the fox issue then after the windclan border incident, Mudhound felt bad straining her more.

Maybe some herbs after they were healed enough to be released? A lotta cats were hurt lately so itd help but no.... That wasnt really a gift it was a work thing. No the gift for Drizzlecloud would need to be personal and fun! Herb and prey was a good start but too standard.

Yep! That was a plan, the tripod determined chanting the names of the new apprentices and later the new hornets, do nice things. An easy plan!

@Omari @Starfall @Luck (mentioning for cat mentions lol)
Old November 6th, 2023, 05:44 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Well, with Yarrowcrest interacting with his new apprentice out of the way, Springpaw focused her attention back up towards Bumblestar as the young healer intently listened to the leader as she begin speaking again, angling her oriental-shaped ears upwards so she could properly hear the words expelling from the scarred brown-and-cream tabby’s mouth.

Her lips almost curled on instinct from the leader mentioning that the poison was still being around, given her recent findings of the poison being scattered around Firefly Cove, it was likely that this poison was going to be around until then. The fact that RiverClan may be involved in this ordeal made the calico feel restlessly sick to her stomach. Why would those fish-eaters be so compliant with the idea of bringing poison into their territory? Hell, didn’t they start it off in the first place with having one of their wretched warriors poison cattail pond? Stars, the information that the leader had spewed only just proved that not all the clans could easily be trusted, even if they seemed to be believable with their sly tongues.

The adding of the new promotions didn’t dwell much into the mind of the calico either, only making Springpaw feel more of an unbridled presence dig into the very depths of her soul as the nausea unsettlingly rises from the deep pits of her stomach and clawed its way up her throat into the back of her tongue. A part of her wanted to congratulate the new warriors, yet another part of her had its desires to stay silent. To not utter a single word about the new promotions even if her mind was burning away with the fueling of her own emotions that bubbled deep within her like boiling hot water. It left a foul, almost acidic, taste on her tongue, the addition of the peppery smell of the disheveled seasonal change of leaf-fall around her didn’t help suppress the nauseous feeling rummaging through her body.

Bumblestar’s words after promoting the three warriors was almost nothing but a whiplash of white noise echoing in her ears, but the calico managed to understand quite clearly what the tabby molly was clearly stating. Guards were apparently needed, and RiverClan was denying everything of being involved with putting poison in the territory. It wasn’t much of a shocker that the new range of high ranks there wasn’t bothering to give out any information in regards to this particular incident. How fun.

Springpaw’s attention spiked as she focused towards the fact that Gingerstar was apparently… dead? How? Why so soon? Was he murdered in cold blood in the same way that Beanstar was killed? Either way, it was still a horrific shock for the calico to bear as she slowly took in the fact that now Larkwing, or whatever her name was, was the next leader of RiverClan. Only the petrified stars above know that only time will tell for whether Larkwing will remain as leader or not. Hell, she could be dead within the next few days and no one would even know about it except her own clan.

It was a heavy burden to think about a clan that used to be known for having good leaders travel such a path of prosperity and destruction that they were simply passing through high ranks faster than ThunderClan was at this given point. Sure, ThunderClan had some weak, unstable high ranks at some point in time, but at least she and Drizzlecloud were doing their best to overcome what the last medicine cats did and Bumblestar was already proving herself to be much better than what Thrushstar proved himself to be. Springpaw almost felt herself curl her tongue in disguise at the silent mention of the former leader. Horrible father and a horrible cat. He did absolutely nothing for his clan and Springpaw knew that clearly.

Hearing Bumblestar call her name quickly caught Springpaw’s attention, making her focus her attention up towards the leader as her brows creased out with intent and puzzlement as blue hues enlightened with curiosity. Why did StarClan give her leader a vision but not both of the medicine cats? Did they just see more appeal with the leader instead of both of the healers? Or, did they just like seeing both of the medicine cats suffer from unending exhaustion and fatigue as they both tried desperately to help their clan-mates from succumbing to the poison that inflicted their clan? Either way, it felt incredibly strange and heartbreaking to know that their ancestors didn’t to give that valuable information to both of the medics and they could’ve given it to Bumblestar herself for her to expel… but now thinking about it into further detail, the calico could understand why Bumblestar was a more important choice than both of the medicine cats.

The duo had been working themselves restlessly just to try to keep ThunderClan from succumbing to the poison that had been inflicted upon them in their own clan. Hell, Springpaw had been nothing but utterly exhausted from the whole ordeal that she hadn’t received a proper amount of sleep in days. So, she decided that it would be a better choice in the matter to take in the information that her leader expelled and hopefully keep it for further value for future patrols and exploration.

“Of… course… Bumblestar… I will… keep that… in… mind… for when… Drizzlecloud… and I… send out… future… patrols,” Springpaw’s throat painfully clenched and collapsed against the gurgling words that slipped painfully past her lips, her voice raised to an extent that is was painfully obvious that she was trying to keep her voice loud enough for her leader to hear her both loud and clear. Either way, against her obvious suffering, the calico mentally tried to imagine the mysterious herb that StarClan had shown the leader as her expression turned into a mix of thought and questioning. So they had to search for an odd yellow flower with five long or four short stems, located right by a cliff face or in a cave.

The thought made Springpaw’s body juddle with both hope and clear disposition, and maybe even some questioning. Did ThunderClan even have caves or cliffs located around its territory? Last time she remembered, she was certain that wasn’t the case… or was there one and it was just hiding in plain sight? Whichever it was, she’d have to discuss it with her mentor about it… and maybe anyone else that she hoped would be willing to travel out to find this herb to help aid with this poison that caused nothing but trouble for the clan.

@silverwynds @Omari @dino.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; November 9th, 2023 at 04:06 AM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Just as she found herself wallowing in her own personal issues, she was abruptly pulled back to look at the bigger picture–the clan. The clan’s well-being and the fact that there is currently poison running through their clanmates systems. She huffed–to herself, of course–, her lips curling in a silent snarl. It only lasted for a moment, but the expression held a whole lot of venom and hostility that she hadn’t allowed herself to express in a while. Gingerstar was dead–good. Not that she had anything against him, but they deserved the loss. She hoped that the loss hit them hard. She hoped that it hurt.

Enough, this isn't you.

With a blink and a shake of her head, she came back to reality again–getting lost in her thoughts seemed to be the only thing that she had done during this meeting. Drizzlecloud blinked up at Bumblestar when she heard her name, and when the order was given, she nodded. A cliff-face or a cave… Noted. She’d keep that in mind for the next set of patrols that she’d be sending out–probably pretty soon. “Got it.”

Drizzlecloud’s gaze shifted to Mudhound for a moment, offering the tripod a small smile–a shaken up, unnerved smile that could hardly be seen as real, but it was an attempt at reassuring the cat that it was okay nonetheless. “S’okay,” She murmured softly in response, leaning over to give her friend a gentle poke on the shoulder with her nose.

[ @Rani @dino. No replies necessary just wanted to mention you two since she spoke to them directly ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Good."

Bumblestar ran her tongue over her jaws, settling back on her haunches.

"Okay, reassignments. Woodpaw [ @MockingRabbit ], you're with Fallenheart [ @.:!MerryVix!:. ]. Sheeppaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ], Brambleberry [ @5H43_26 ]. Wildpaw [ @Catherine ], Beetlewing [ @finley.exe ]. Sprucepaw [ @Alchemist Kitsune ], I'm pairing you with Mudhound [ @Rani ]. Sweetpaw [ @The_Pirate_Queen ], you're with Chickadeesong [ @peach ].

"Along with our reassignments, we've also got someone new joining us today. Mirepaw's [ @RavensCall ] come to ThunderClan. Brownface [ @Hawk_Boi ], I'm assigning him to you.

"Additionally, I'm makin' some changes to how ranking up works. That kit curriculum is no longer a requirement; once I think you're ready, then you're ready. You don't have to deal with sittin' through classes any longer. Still a good idea to go to 'em, but they're not necessarily needed. Keep that in mind."

With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar stood again and stepped down from the Stormcrest. "Remember. Hornets, I want guards watching the land. Intruders are to be killed on sight, not takin' any chances. Everyone watch what you eat, and if you start feelin' ill, talk to your medicine cats. Drizzlecloud, Springpaw." She glanced at the healers again. "I want patrols to look for that herb sent out immediately. Don't wait on this 'n don't make me do it myself. Meeting dismissed."

Last edited by dino.; November 7th, 2023 at 07:36 PM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Wildpaw heard his name through the apprentices den causing him to move out. Oh a new mentor? To be honest not a surprise. The last two were total failures, but hopefully this one would actually get the last bits of training done. he was pretty close. The apprentice looked around in hope to spot Beetlewing.

[ @finley.exe; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do