Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:09 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:53 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rani
Today 04:34 AM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 04:31 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by alec
Today 04:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2020, 11:06 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Rainquail ]

Shockpaw! Or wait... she’d heard some cats refer to a Shockholly- was that their warrior name? Heathernose berated herself again for missing that. Burying her face in her sibling’s fur, Heathernose breathed deeply and felt tears begin to pick her eyes.

“I missed you too,” her voice began to crack, “so much.”

Refusing to pull back from Shockholly, the molly sniffed and proceeded to answer their question with a rueful laugh.

“Don’t laugh... I... got lost! I don’t know how it happened, but it did. I’m so sorry I missed your warrior ceremony!”

Last edited by BEAR.; December 6th, 2021 at 11:55 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:08 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Yeah, that was good. Good job," Falconspirit said. Leafpaw seemed like he would be a good bird hunter. Falconspirit, despite his name, was better at catching rabbits than birds. @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:18 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
"Yeah, that was good. Good job," Falconspirit said. Leafpaw seemed like he would be a good bird hunter. Falconspirit, despite his name, was better at catching rabbits than birds. @feather lily
" thanks, i have a good temporary mentor" leafpaw at first thought his mentor was kind of mean but they pushed him and he had worked hard on the things he was taught " do you sent any prey? its getting cold and it has been harde to find" leafpaw felt stupid for saying that but it was already out of his mouth. of cores there was less prey it was leafbare
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:28 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Patrol Place

[ All patrols are due by the 30thDecember 11.59 PACIFIC TIME [extended due to the holidays] if you're not able to complete it in time, let me know via VM or DM, REMEMBER you can report it while it's still being Rped to be sure, just make sure you wrap up the actual RP]

It was once again time for patrol and this time the deputy was rather positive about them. He had a good round last time with everyone reporting in and he was in quite the ecstatic mood. This round couldn't dissapoint he was sure.

To start off with he was going to assign the border patrols and tail twitching Breezefeather looked around for the cats that he needed.

[Optional prompt: You spot a lone twoleg walking through. It's there and gone before you can do anything though. -> Prompt Credit to @/Rani ]
"Fallenstorm! [ @Snow Fox ] I need you to take out Blazefrost [ @KIller Cougar ] and Silverpaw [ @Santafan09 ] to the Thunderclan border at the Thunderglade. See if their markers are up to date and please report back."

Now onto the Shadowclan border, saving the Riverclan one for last.
[Optional Prompt: there's stinky trash on the border. do u shove it onto the other clan's border so they have to deal with the stink, or stay on your side? -> Prompt Credit to @/hope ]
"Skunkblaze! [ @gs29513 ] if you care, take out Seedheart [ @Xmas Bliss ] and Echopaw [ @Wings ] to the Shadowclan border." He had to admit he was kind of nervous sending the former Shadowclanner that close to her old clan but he trusted Skunkblaze to keep a steady eye on the youngster and if she couldn't be trusted on that border, who was to say she could be trusted at all?

[Optional Prompt: You spot a bird swimming in the river -> Prompt Credit to @/gs29513 ]
"Robinpaw! [ @hope ] and Deadpaw [ @gs29513 ] you two are going with me to the Riverclan border!" It seemed to be the one where the patrols were failing the most often, so he would take care of it this time around.

Border patrols assigned he decided to just move directly into hunting patrols. These would be good and he was actually excited about the first one. He'd talked with a few of the queens and it seemed that they were willing to help out.

[Optional Prompt: You spot a bird swimming in the river -> Prompt credit to @/gs29513]
"Echowind! [ @Holly Jolly Trouble ] if you're able, take out Wishpool [ @gs29513 ] and Lionpaw [ @Mumble ] to hunt at Viper Rocks, be careful of any snakes." Hopefully this would give Lionpaw a little bit of experience to be out with some experienced queens because they might not be warriors currently but queens were often the fiercest of the clan members.

Then the next three he was planning to do quite quickly.

[Optional Prompt: You hear a loud scuffling sound in a nearby tunnel(Weasel) -> Prompt Credit to @/gs29513]
"Whispersong [ @Dusty bells. ] take out Leafpaw [ @FeatherLily ] ] to the tunnels and see what you can find."

[Optional Prompt: Some idiot farmer didn't fence in his chickens properly, which means they are free for the taking! Watch out for the rooster though. -> Patrol Prompt Credit to @/Rani ]
"Weaselskip [ @Arie ] take out Hailpaw [ @Estelle ] for a hunting patrol on the territory."

[Optional Prompt: An eagle swoops down and steals their catch! -> Patrol Prompt recredit to @/Wolfgirl8 ]
"Sparkfrost! [ @Larkstripe ] take Featherfur [ @~Frosty Fox~ ] and head out to the Swooping Cliffs and see what prey can be found!"

That done, "Deadpaw, Robinpaw, with me."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; December 18th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:29 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Falconspirit smiled. "No, I don't see anything nearby. Want to go searching a little?" He knew what Leafpaw meant. Leafbare was his least favorite season, but it brought newleaf with it when it was over, so it was worth it. @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Falconspirit smiled. "No, I don't see anything nearby. Want to go searching a little?" He knew what Leafpaw meant. Leafbare was his least favorite season, but it brought newleaf with it when it was over, so it was worth it. @feather lily
" sure, maybe if we find a rabbit do you think you can teach me how to catch them?" leafpaw wanted to be a really good hunter and he picked up how to catch birds really fast
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:44 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Viper Rocks

snakes!! snakes snakes snakes! robinpaw was here and he was hoping to see some mighty snakes. there had to be some somewhere around here… and robinpaw had to make sure they lived up to his expectations. they had to look cool, right? they were the opposite of spiders — it couldn’t get much better than that. poking around the rocks hesitantly - hey, there were some dark lil cracks in the rocks and you never knew when some eight-legged monster would show up - robinpaw stayed a few pawsteps away while looking for an adder. and….. ahA! stepping back so he wouldn’t Die — was that a thing? could he die? he could probably die, right? he was pretty sure he wasn’t supposed to be here on his own and there was probably a reason for that — robinpaw stared at the small snake head poking through, his mouth slightly open in awe. “coooool!!” robinpaw exclaimed before realizing that the snake was closer than it had been a second ago and dashing off.

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:11 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:53 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Patrol Place

[ @gs29513 @Xmas Bliss - I'll try to stay on top of this but bumps would be amazingly helpful ]
-Echopaw-

Great, another patrol. Although Echopaw was glad to be in WindClan, it didn't feel like home yet. Yes she slept, ate, and lived here but, it wasn't home. She sighed as Breezefeather gave out patrols and held her breath when she heard her assignment. Oh stars why did he have to send her to ShadowClan of all places. Why not RiverClan? Hunting? Anything else! Echopaw took in a minorly shaky breath. She could do this, she would stay loyal to her new clan. She would.. right? She sure hoped so. Moving over to see the other two warriors, she waited to head out.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old December 18th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Heyo I’m back

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
“I’m not sure has anything happened in camp that I don’t know about”? Leaf paw asked sitting down
"I've been stuck inside the Elders' den, been too tired to leave." She mewed. "It doesn't sound bad. TwilightStar don't look mad." TigerFang added and looked over at LeafPaw. "But it's kind of hard to tell, ya know being half-blind and stuff." The white tabby mewed, chuckling a little.
Old December 18th, 2020, 12:12 PM

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadTurtle View Post
"I've been stuck inside the Elders' den, been too tired to leave." She mewed. "It doesn't sound bad. TwilightStar don't look mad." TigerFang added and looked over at LeafPaw. "But it's kind of hard to tell, ya know being half-blind and stuff." The white tabby mewed, chuckling a little.
leafpaw nodded " i guess your right, well just have to wait and see" leafpaw was getting inpationt he wanted to know and then go hunting but he would just have to wait " how is it being an elder?"
Closed Thread