by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:56 AM

Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Skunkblaze felt sorry for the Thunderclan cats, but that would have to wait. Dropping her rabbit with her clanmates prey, she waited for any further orders from her leader. @Moonraven @Sparkling Flower @Slushie @Beau @Starfall @Cobralily @Elementals @Estelle @Wings @elysian @hope
Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There certainly were some pretty sights she had not seen before on their way-- she had never went to these parts before after all-- but that wasn't of the matter. The scent of soot and smoke soon came to plague her sences of smell, along with hints of what she assumed was both Riverclan and Thunderclan. Not... the nicest of scents when mixed together. Sort of bothersome, but doable for now.
Coming to a halt, Hailpaw hesitated slightly but decided on dropping the carefully carried rabbit by her paws as well. It had been quite a walk and she would be lying if she said her maw didn't feel at least slightly tense from carrying it the whole way-- but she wouldn't complain, of course. It would be uncalled for in her opinion. Now.. Fallenghost was the one supposed to stay close to her? She spotted him some small tail-lengths away from her, which was perfectly fine by her; she was in sight and for now the whole group was still together so it should be fine, plus, she could take care of herself-- But that aside, with the rabbit now by her paws, the molly's light blue eyes went to glance left and right to the sight of Thunderclan, some possibly grieving and hurting because of possible losses and the damage caused by the fire. The mere thought on what happened was,,, awful.. and unfortunate, put simply. Yet soon her slightly drifting attention got caught by the sound of a tom, claiming to be in charge.

@Moonraven @Sparkling Flower @Slushie @Beau @Starfall @Cobralily @Elementals @hope @Wings @elysian @gs29513
Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:57 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Forestkit heard a cry for help and turned around. She watched in pure shock as the queen who had called all the kits over leaped into some water and came out with...a kit! What? Forestkit blinked wondering if she was seeing things. As the cat made it back with the kit Forestkit snapped out of her shock. She quickly dashed over to help. "Is he okay are you okay?" Forestkit asks in a nervous yet slightly demanding way. @Mumble @~Splash~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Podlight blinked, "he's going to be fine, though he should probably see lionwhisker soon" she responded, looking down at Hawkkit in worry. She nudged him gently, "Hawkkit, are you okay?" she quietly asked him, examining him to see if she could spot any injuries.

@~Splash~
Hawkkit curled up into a ball, so that he looked like a tiny lump of fur on the ground. I'm fine.. he whispered, frozen in terror. A chill ran through the kit's body, and his tail twitched oddly.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Podlight tried to gather all of the kits together, "Kits, why don't we all try to play a game to take our minds off of the fire" she suggested, trying to lighten up the mood. She really hoped some of these kits would be willing to join in, or she'd be really embarrassed. She waited for a bit, making sure that every kit who wanted to join in gathered around her.

@Morning Glory @WarriorsAndHorses @Lynxpaw @~RooRoo~ @Zesty Mango @Socks @Sparkling Flower @LionKitKat @~Deer~ @kieryn @Sugarglider @~Splash~ @FireSandwich @lilac flower @Cobralily @Zero @Beau @Wolfgirl8 @Tigerstorm0926 @Fernmilk @ilikecheese?
Fernkit glanced up at Podlight. A game sounded like fun. She padded over to Podlight. @Mumble

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:05 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestkit curled around Hawkkit trying to warm him up. Brrr. Her fur was wet now from curling around him. "It'll be okay don't worry," Forestkit said trying to sooth him...and herself. @~Splash~
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ @Moonraven; @Slushue; @Beau; @Starfall; @Cobralily; @Elementals; @hope; @elysian; @gs29513; ]

Gentlewhisper padded after her classmates with the mice in her jaws. The molly set down her prey on the pile. She looked over at Twilightstar with her good eye and waited for further instructions.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie @Moonraven @Starfall @Cobralily @hope @Estelle @Wings @elysian @Sparkling Flower @Elementals @gs29513
-

The stench of burnt fur somehow managed to overpower even the scent of fish and Rushingmoor wrinkled his nose distastefully as he dropped his two rabbits onto his paws. The warrior took a look around to make sure Creekpaw was staying close and then returned his attention to the dilapidated group of Thunderclanners. The looks of fear and exhaustion felt like a punch to the gut but he kept it together, not wanting to show his concern on his face.

Even though he wasn’t invited to do so, Rushingmoor stepped up to stand near Twilightstar as a Thunderclan warrior came forward. The tom looked exhausted and Rushingmoor detected something weighing on him by his crushed demeanor- of course the collapse of his camp and the injuries to his clan mates likely weighed on him. He wasn’t the deputy, though- Softbriar was at the last gathering in the deputy’s space- but he seemed familiar. All at once, the name Buckbranch crashed into his mind and he realized this tom had been deputy of Thunderclan a few cats earlier.

Wanting to help in more ways than just toting prey, Rushingmoor looked around at the cats. Was there anything he could do aside from carrying prey at this point? He wasn’t sure but he saw no harm in asking- as long as Twilightstar didn’t mind.

“If it is alright with you, Twilightstar, perhaps I could be of some help, Buckbranch. Is there anything you need a second pair of paws for? Aside from tossing around prey of course.”

Last edited by dionysus; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Ivorypaw glanced at the Windclanners,” Perhaps we could get help building a temporary den for the queens and kits and the injured” she meowed flicking her tail to her small collection of sticks she had collected.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:20 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~Thunder-chaser woke up~ Hm.. ~Her ears perked up as she looked at Twilight-Star~ .. i'm not even going say anything. ~Thunder-Chaser layed back down staring at her crisped tail~

Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw glanced at the Windclanners,” Perhaps we could get help building a temporary den for the queens and kits and the injured” she meowed flicking her tail to her small collection of sticks she had collected.
Skunkblaze liked the idea. I think Ivorypaw is right. the molly mewed, looking to her leader. Our prey would do more good if they aren't using all the energy keeping warm. @Moonraven @Zesty Mango