Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:58 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:52 AM
Morrigan's Character...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:18 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:41 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:34 AM

Old April 14th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default The Raven's Forbidden Affairs (SKC/DS)

Tension between the once forgotten and hidden SkyClan and the bloodthirsty, aggressive Dusk Syndicate. And somehow throughout all of this hate and war, love is able to blossom through.

Ravenpaw, a 9 moon old apprentice of SkyClan is out by herself in the territory, searching for some prey to bring back to the clan. As she wanders, she spots a tom around her age, but he seemed off to her. He had a suspicious and aggressive look and he had a scent that didn't smell SkyClan. It hit her. Syndicate! She tries to hide from him, but he picks up her scent, so she reveals herself and tries to scare him off by acting. However this doesn't work due to him seeing through her facade and is able to whittle her down for her to show off who she truly is. He attempts to attack her and he gets surprised when she gives him a bloody cheek by striking him. She runs towards camp and he is left stunned.

He will continue intruding the territory, searching for Ravenpaw. When he finds her alone again, she tries to run away, but this time he catches up to her and blocks her way. They are able to make conversation and they exchange names and he assists with her hunting food for her clan. Afterwards, he tries to convince her to meet him around here within a few days. She feels uncertain about this, because she feels weird meeting up with a DS tom, but eventually, she agrees.

On a day Ebonypaw hasn't been receiving too many patients, she enters the den and tells her sister about her encounter with a DS tom and how she attacked him. She exaggerates on some parts, saying how she wasn't scared and how he left him there lying in pain, though Ebonypaw tolerates it. Ravenpaw leaves out the part where she may be starting to develop feelings for him.

They rest of the plot is just them meeting up and doing miscellaneous things together, like sharing prey and playing, almost as if they were a couple. Ebonypaw seems to notice how giddy her sister seems to be lately, and teases her a bit saying if she has a crush on a cat. She denies this and becomes more stealthy with seeing him. Ebonypaw becomes suspicious fairly quickly. One day, Ebonypaw sees Ravenpaw sneaking out again and decides to follow her sister. She witnesses the two meeting up and gets between the two before they can do anything. The tom and her sister bicker back and forth. Ravenpaw fears they might physically fight, so she pushes her sister near camp and shoos the tom away. At camp, Ebonypaw tells her sister to stop seeing him, for it is dishonorable to take a love interest outside the clan and a cat from the DS are nothing but trouble. Ravenpaw gets angry at her and tells her not to tell her what to do. Ebonypaw doesn't tell Grousestar or any cat of it, but she advises her sister to make the right choice. Ravenpaw will distance herself to allow herself to spend more time with the DS tom.

In each of their homes, the pressure of war is starting to get to both of them. They know they are supposed to hate each other, but they don't know how they could. One night as they meet up, Ravenpaw seems down throughout the whole night. He finally asks what was wrong. She finally spills and says she thinks that she should stop seeing each other. He tries to object of the idea, begging and pleading. This however, doesn't work. Ravenpaw is adamant on her choice. So he has no choice but to agree with it. They bare a sad farewell and leave to go on to be loyal to their clans. Ravenpaw is able to set the whole thing in the back of her mind as she meets a cat she likes and has feelings.

How the tom afterwards depends on the rper.

------------

So that is the plot! All I technically really need is the DS tom, the SkyClan interest is fairly optional

My only preference for him is that he remains around her age, like around 9-12 moons

Form-

With Link-
Name w/ Link:
Role Wanted:
Questions/Other:

Without Link-
Name:
Appearance:
Perso:
Role Wanted:
Questions/Other:

Old April 14th, 2017, 03:24 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: The Raven's Forbidden Affairs (SKC/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Tension between the once forgotten and hidden SkyClan and the bloodthirsty, aggressive Dusk Syndicate. And somehow throughout all of this hate and war, love is able to blossom through.

Ravenpaw, a 9 moon old apprentice of SkyClan is out by herself in the territory, searching for some prey to bring back to the clan. As she wanders, she spots a tom around her age, but he seemed off to her. He had a suspicious and aggressive look and he had a scent that didn't smell SkyClan. It hit her. Syndicate! She tries to hide from him, but he picks up her scent, so she reveals herself and tries to scare him off by acting. However this doesn't work due to him seeing through her facade and is able to whittle her down for her to show off who she truly is. He attempts to attack her and he gets surprised when she gives him a bloody cheek by striking him. She runs towards camp and he is left stunned.

He will continue intruding the territory, searching for Ravenpaw. When he finds her alone again, she tries to run away, but this time he catches up to her and blocks her way. They are able to make conversation and they exchange names and he assists with her hunting food for her clan. Afterwards, he tries to convince her to meet him around here within a few days. She feels uncertain about this, because she feels weird meeting up with a DS tom, but eventually, she agrees.

On a day Ebonypaw hasn't been receiving too many patients, she enters the den and tells her sister about her encounter with a DS tom and how she attacked him. She exaggerates on some parts, saying how she wasn't scared and how he left him there lying in pain, though Ebonypaw tolerates it. Ravenpaw leaves out the part where she may be starting to develop feelings for him.

They rest of the plot is just them meeting up and doing miscellaneous things together, like sharing prey and playing, almost as if they were a couple. Ebonypaw seems to notice how giddy her sister seems to be lately, and teases her a bit saying if she has a crush on a cat. She denies this and becomes more stealthy with seeing him. Ebonypaw becomes suspicious fairly quickly. One day, Ebonypaw sees Ravenpaw sneaking out again and decides to follow her sister. She witnesses the two meeting up and gets between the two before they can do anything. The tom and her sister bicker back and forth. Ravenpaw fears they might physically fight, so she pushes her sister near camp and shoos the tom away. At camp, Ebonypaw tells her sister to stop seeing him, for it is dishonorable to take a love interest outside the clan and a cat from the DS are nothing but trouble. Ravenpaw gets angry at her and tells her not to tell her what to do. Ebonypaw doesn't tell Grousestar or any cat of it, but she advises her sister to make the right choice. Ravenpaw will distance herself to allow herself to spend more time with the DS tom.

In each of their homes, the pressure of war is starting to get to both of them. They know they are supposed to hate each other, but they don't know how they could. One night as they meet up, Ravenpaw seems down throughout the whole night. He finally asks what was wrong. She finally spills and says she thinks that she should stop seeing each other. He tries to object of the idea, begging and pleading. This however, doesn't work. Ravenpaw is adamant on her choice. So he has no choice but to agree with it. They bare a sad farewell and leave to go on to be loyal to their clans. Ravenpaw is able to set the whole thing in the back of her mind as she meets a cat she likes and has feelings.

How the tom afterwards depends on the rper.

------------

So that is the plot! All I technically really need is the DS tom, the SkyClan interest is fairly optional

My only preference for him is that he remains around her age, like around 9-12 moons

Form-

With Link-
Name w/ Link:
Role Wanted:
Questions/Other:

Without Link-
Name:
Appearance:
Perso:
Role Wanted:
Questions/Other:

Name: Guerrero (Fighter in spanish)
Rank/Residence: DS
Appearance: http://www.theultimatecatwebsite.com...5_orig.jpg?169
Perso: TBRPD
Role Wanted: Le Tom <3
Questions/Other:

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@Sweet Skittles
I unfortunately cannot accept TBRPed stuff, I need to see a personality or anything to consider the character
Old April 16th, 2017, 08:21 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@Sweet Skittles
I unfortunately cannot accept TBRPed stuff, I need to see a personality or anything to consider the character
He's Kind, nice, and unlike his sisters. He was born in a litter of 5, and he always tried to get his mom's attention. He didn't succeed. He's very patient now, since he always had to wait for his mother to look at him.
~Sorry have to take a bath I'll add more later~

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |