Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 03:42 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:41 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Willowfern
Today 03:35 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by Hound
Today 03:22 PM

Old May 21st, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default come one, come all [RC Practice Evacuation Event - All Welcome + Encouraged!]

Event [#event]

As much as Fadingsun wished otherwise, RiverClan was probably going to be forced from their home. They needed to practice an evacuation, so when the time came they were ready. Some might call him paranoid, and maybe they were right. But Twilightstar's fury at the Gathering, combined with her request to meet with the other leaders... Fadingsun wasn't sure what it meant for certain, but he had good reason to believe they were planning something. After all, Twilightstar had promised hell and suffering. He wasn't about to brush off his worries and put his Clan at risk; if nothing ended up happening, then at least they'd be prepared for a future evacuation if it was ever necessary.

Leaping up on the Floodstone, he yowled, "RiverClan! The time has come for us to practice an evacuation for this coming war. Believe me, I wish that we could stay and fight for our territory, but there's no way under the stars we'll be able to fight off three Clans' worth of cats. I'm not going to have us fighting a winless war; we will not be gone from our territory forever, but until the Clans busy themselves with some other nonsense we have other places we need to be. I hope that my worries end up being wrong, and that nothing ends up happening in this realm. But, we need to be prepared."

Silently, he added, One day, we will get revenge on WindClan for doing this. I don't care if it's one, two season-cycles from now. No Clan has the right to organize the rest together to drive a Clan out.

"I want my high ranks and Lionhearts participating in this. Everyone else, if you want to save your hide in this upcoming war I'd suggest you do the same. Listen closely and do exactly as you're instructed; this is not the time to act whiny or argumentative. Lives are on the line here, and not following the plan that's going to be laid out for you can and will get cats killed."

Fadingsun was sure some smart-mouthed cat or two would try to argue with his plan, but that was typical for RiverClan these days. Hopefully their time in exile would knock some of these cats down a peg or two and get them to start actually acting like Clan cats instead of self-absorbed rogues.

"When I call for an evacuation, there isn't any time to waste. Stick to the plan, and that'll be your best chance of survival."

Once enough cats had gathered, he began running through the plan. "When we evacuate, everyone's focus should be on fleeing. If you fight anyone, it's to protect your Clanmates so that they have the opportunity to flee and to help the weak among us flee. I don't want to see anyone trying to play badass; this is not a winnable fight, no matter how much you might wish it otherwise.

"When the invasion starts and I call for an evacuation, I want the following things to be top priority. Listen close in case your name is called."

"Cherryswirl (@/Dust), Talonpaw (@/Ian), Adderpaw (@/Fish), Duskleaf (@/Seamrog), and Starlingflight (@/Tiabirb). The five of you will help evacuate and defend the nursery. Cherryswirl and Adderpaw, you'll go in and begin ushering the queens and kits out. Talonpaw, Duskleaf, and Starlingflight, you'll defend the nursery while Cherryswirl and Adderpaw get everyone out. Once everyone is out, the five of you will form a defensive line between the invaders and the camp exit while others flee with the kits. None of you are to leave camp until the queens and kits have left."

"Salmonleap (@/Mizu) and Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes), the two of you will be guarding Berrypaw. Garlicfeather (@/Fritter) and Mudsmoke (@/burntToast), you'll be guarding Mistyshard. As soon as the invasion starts, I want you stuck to them like honey on a leaf. Don't worry about carrying any herbs- you'll need your jaws and claws for fighting. Mistyshard, Berrypaw, and others will take care of the herbs. Mistyshard and Berrypaw, as soon as you have all the herbs you can carry, I want you out of this camp. The two of you should be among the first to leave."

"Eaglepaw (@/Mica), Cobwebpaw (@/sillycreatur), Rainpaw (@/Bean), Bearsnout (@/chickadee), and Stagheart (@/squidz)". You're all on herb evacuation. The second you hear my evacuation call, I want the five of you in that medicine den grabbing as many herbs as you can physically carry. Once you've done that, run as fast as you can. Don't stop to wait for someone else to catch up, just run."

"Everyone else, I want you filling in the gaps where they exist. If it seems like the kits and queens need more defense as they flee, cover them. If we have prey to evacuate, grab what you can carry and run. If there's nothing at all for you to do, flee the camp. As the queens, kits, and medicine cats flee, I want the rest of you following. Don't linger around the camp. Stick together in pairs or trios whenever you can.

"I want several cats staying behind in camp with me until the end, to try to make sure no stragglers remain. Dunepounce (@/beau), Irisfrost (@/kittycatburmise), Falconflight (@/Morrigan), and Wrenpaw (@/Neptune.) You'll be staying with me until the end. We'll do the best we can to evacuate everyone, but it's up to you to pay attention to the situation at paw. If things really start to go to hell, get out and don't look back, no matter what. Any questions before we get started?"

[ RiverClan's high ranks and Lionhearts are expected to participate in this event until its end, unless excused for OOC reasons. If your cat has been assigned a special task, they'll be expected to participate through the whole event as well. If they don't, they'll be replaced! Everyone else is strongly encouraged, but not required, to participate. I'm going to be moving this event at a decent pace to ensure it gets wrapped up before the 3v1! Please VM with any questions or concerns ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Ragwort @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @DragonloverWV @interloper5 )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 11:35 AM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: come one, come all [RC Practice Evacuation Event - All Welcome + Encouraged!]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
She didn't like this. She understood it, but didn't like it at all. Dusklion padded towards her brother, rolling her aching shoulders back and watching him through slightly narrowed yet thoughtful eyes. They were warriors, for stars sake; not fighting for their home ripped a whole in her heart that made the guilt from Fallownose's murder crash all over again. But dwelling in the past now would not do her or RiverClan any good.

Swallowing it back down the deputy cast her gaze out towards the crowd. "For those evacuatin'," she called to lift her voice after Fades had finished speaking, "you'll be followin' me out of camp. We'll be headed towards an old, abandoned twoleg just outside of our territory - a thanks to those who cleared out the nest durin' our little warriors-only event earlier this moon." Who knew it would come in handy for a back-up camp? At least until Fades could meet up with them again.

"I need those Fades assigned to help carry kits, queens, elders, 'n herbs - 'n those who'll be guardin' our medicine cats - to stick to their jobs. You try to play hero, or you endanger your Clanmates lives by not doin' what you've been ordered to do, 'n I'll make sure you wish the thought had never crossed your mind." A single lash of her tail as her blue eyes surveyed the camp. "To help with this, I'll need about three or four cats who were not assigned to a group to help me dig out some back wall exits for us to use so that we don't get trapped in our own camp."

She glanced at her brother and gave him a single nod before looking back for any cats who would step forward and volunteer.

[ OPEN for cats not assigned to one of the above evacuation groups to help dusk dig two more exits for the clan to use during the evacuation! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 21st, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:15 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: come one, come all [RC Practice Evacuation Event - All Welcome + Encouraged!]

TinyToad Joined In.
FrostGnash Walked Over.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Yesterday at 09:05 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:15 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Owltalon was quick to barrel out of her den. It's not like she was doing anything other than observing weird bugs. This was the perfect time for a meeting. Except it wasn't one. The Lionheart cocked her head to the side as her leader addressed the clan. Evacuation. Yup, that sounded about right. Owltalon could see it now, all the screaming, the fighting. But Owltalon found a good deal of justification behind Fadingsun's orders. A battle of three against one was a loosing battle. Riverclan was in no shape to fight. Perhaps if the stars were aligned in their favor, if Dusklion's claws hadn't ripped Fallownose's pelt, then they'd only be against one clan at the moment with the possibility of two. But it seemed that even if she flipped the situation inside out and turned it all around, she still couldn't really find a classic "happy ending" for all of Riverclan. Owltalon was sure that some outcomes had to have been worse, such as being completely erased from the map.

With a flick of her ears she trotted up to the Floodstone and sat silently at its base. She heard Dusklion's call for any available warriors. Well, guessing by what Fadingsun had said, Owltalon had open paws. "I volunteer," she said with a small smile. "I need to be doin' somethin', right commander? Or I'll just be a bump on a log." She chuckled. Even if she didn't get selected, she'd certainly be happy to help with anything else.

Until then, she'd just wait a little bit, chime in and help when she could assist. This was a time of great danger for Riverclan, for her home. They didn't need anymore mistakes, any more wars.

It wasn't all that bad having to practice all of this. Maybe Owltalon could catch mouse or two to bring back to camp as they traveled to the two-leg barn. Now that would be interesting.

(I will be letting my other characters join this event! I just had to get a post in for owl first :3)

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
She didn't like this. She understood it, but didn't like it at all. Dusklion padded towards her brother, rolling her aching shoulders back and watching him through slightly narrowed yet thoughtful eyes. They were warriors, for stars sake; not fighting for their home ripped a whole in her heart that made the guilt from Fallownose's murder crash all over again. But dwelling in the past now would not do her or RiverClan any good.

Swallowing it back down the deputy cast her gaze out towards the crowd. "For those evacuatin'," she called to lift her voice after Fades had finished speaking, "you'll be followin' me out of camp. We'll be headed towards an old, abandoned twoleg just outside of our territory - a thanks to those who cleared out the nest durin' our little warriors-only event earlier this moon." Who knew it would come in handy for a back-up camp? At least until Fades could meet up with them again.

"I need those Fades assigned to help carry kits, queens, elders, 'n herbs - 'n those who'll be guardin' our medicine cats - to stick to their jobs. You try to play hero, or you endanger your Clanmates lives by not doin' what you've been ordered to do, 'n I'll make sure you wish the thought had never crossed your mind." A single lash of her tail as her blue eyes surveyed the camp. "To help with this, I'll need about three or four cats who were not assigned to a group to help me dig out some back wall exits for us to use so that we don't get trapped in our own camp."

She glanced at her brother and gave him a single nod before looking back for any cats who would step forward and volunteer.

[ OPEN for cats not assigned to one of the above evacuation groups to help dusk dig two more exits for the clan to use during the evacuation! ]

Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄ ⠁⠁⠂⠄,

Brokenstream turned his head towards the deputy as she spoke, eyes unblinking. Regardless of what she had done, she clearly still knew how to give orders. The tom leaned down for a big stretch then trotted over to Dusklion. "I can help." He offered with a respectful dip of his head. "Just tell me where you need me."

Brokenstream flexed his claws into the ground eager to get a move on. There was no telling, really, when the other Clans would strike- If they would strike for sure, but that's not a chance any cat is willing to bet their life on if they know what's good for them. "We are still a Clan- your Clan." He blinked sympathetically to the she-cat, hoping it would help her realize even more that at least a few warriors still had faith in her to help FadingSun lead them during this crisis, regardless of what started it.

Last edited by leopardheart00; May 21st, 2024 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Fine

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)

The strong tom listened to his leaders every word and detail, not wanting to miss any information. He would prefer to watch and guard everyone until most had left, just to make sure every cat would be safe. That’s what he was good at. But guarding was not his order. Extra help with queens and kits maybe…but that was only if necessary, and he didn’t want to bother his leader with a stupid question when his orders were clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:31 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; open to herb grabbers
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw swished her tail back and forth as she arrived. if the she-cat couldn't heal people, at least she could assist with the herbs. she had been training, and with her leg, she could run pretty fast, almost as fast as another cat her age. she glanced around, looking for the other cats in her group, though cobwebpaw made sure to listen to fadingsun's orders very closely.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old May 21st, 2024, 10:02 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Willowpaw and Weepingpaw listened beside Brightnight

Hawksun and Summerpaw watched

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 21st, 2024, 10:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Bearsnout had been anxious for the past few days. The threat of war had kept him on his toes, and to push that anxiety down, he’d been busying himself with training, events, hunting and whatever else could keep his mind off of the looming invasion. When he heard his leader’s call, he was ready. Bearsnout was quick to move from his nest in the warriors den to the Clearing. He was prepared for this evacuation drill mentally. He’d been preparing himself since the last meeting at the Floodstone.

He was swift to take a spot in the Clearing, burying his anxiety with confidence. It was just a drill. They’d be fine. Stay optimistic Bearsnout. The tom kept having to remind himself. He relaxed a bit, a called out, “Hey, Stags! Kiddos! We should go ahead and try to plan this out now, so it won’t be so hectic. We should make a plan for who’s get what herb.”

He then turned to Cobwebpaw, with a friendly smile. “You spent quite some time in the medicine den back when we were missing Tansypaw,” He mused. “I’m sure you have lots of knowledge, or atleast some, on herbs. You have any that we should prioritize? Or should we ask Mistyshard instead?” He asked, leaning down slightly to meet Cobwebpaw’s gaze. They probably shouldn’t bother Mistyshard and Berrypaw. They were busy practicing too. So he’d ask Cobwebpaw first. Then if they needed they could ask Mistyshard.

. . .

@sillycreatur - @squidz - @Mica - @Bean

Last edited by chickadee; May 21st, 2024 at 10:28 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:01 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @chickadee - bearsnout
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw offered a small smile through her anxiety to bearsnout, thankful to at least one cat in this clan for actually noticing the hard work she had been doing. ' i do have quite a bit of knowledge. ' she said warmly, dipping her head. ' if we do get attacked, we'll need stuff to stop bleeding, infection, and the works. so cobwebs and moss to stop bleeding are priority. thyme and poppy seeds are good for stress and grief, and borage, chervil, and a few others are really good for infection. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers