by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 05:42 PM
finding our way home
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:39 PM

Old June 6th, 2024, 10:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher

Presumably, her patrolmates would have had similar luck to her (they were roughly equal experiences she assumed) meaning that they would return with an acceptable amount of prey, but she chose to still keep going for a bit more.

[Rolled a 19]
It took a bit of searching around, she finally came across another scent trail. It seemed to be a... hmm, shrew. Not bad. In fact, among her preferred kinds of prey. Keeping low, the large warrior padded after the prey, the scent quickly getting stronger until her pricked ears could pick up on a slight sound that must be her prey. She waited a heartbeat to find the exact location of the shrew without having to compromise her coverage. And charge. Not even a heartbeat later, the small animal was pressed between her paws and killed by a clean bite.

[Rolled a 13]
It was her third piece of prey, so she decided to make one more attempt. She was in luck though, and just when she was about to bury her catch, a new little rustle reached her ears. Recognizing the vague scent of a mouse, she acted quickly, bolting in its direction almost without thinking, and another catch was hers.

This should be enough, and even though she could carry one more piece of prey, it was getting late and Hawkcatcher went to fetch all of her catches before returning to where they had started, waiting for Ashenheart and Leopardlilly to return before beginning the trott back to camp.

+ 1 shrew + 1 mouse
Ashenheart came over with her prey.
Old June 8th, 2024, 05:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk Smash

"Not if I drag you back out here, first," Sparrowpelt would sign with a smile. The tail on his back was a nice feeling. He missed being close to her and especially missed the soft touches they'd share in secret. Even now, it felt almost secret. They always left professional impressions on the clan, but in private, he could be the goofball he tried to hide. He could be the gentle giant that he was.

A few more steps and the shape and color of the other herb Drizzlecloud needed came into view. A giddy few steps further and he nipped the lavender flowers and help the small bouquet in his mouth. Turning to face his mate, he made quick work of planting one of the flowers behind her ear. A soft purr rumbled from his chest and while she couldn't hear it, he was sure she would be able to feel it if she got close enough. "You're perfect," he signed and mouth with a gentle expression.

Sparrowpelt didn't want to head back, but knew it was time to. With a gentle tap of his tail, he began guiding her home.

[+4 lavender]

@Omari - Drizzlecloud

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL