Today 06:23 PM

Old Today, 10:00 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Oops... Well it looks like Adderstrike accidentally ran into someone and that someone happened to be Plumshade. Adderstrike really wasn't sure what she was going on about but something something twolegs. "Sorry for hitting into you." Adderstrike said before she picked up the beehive she dropped. She wasn't going to mention being scared of it but just because it was twolegs that were the cause didn't really do anything to lessen her weariness about these flowers. "I'm going to go find somewhere calmer and maybe watch the stars. You're free to join me." Adderstrike said as she started to walk off while ignoring her desire to run and hide somewhere.
PlumShade nodded her head " don't worry about it. she meowed noticing the beehive, weird? she thought but she wasn't gonna question it. the warrior smiled at the suggestion to go watch the stars "sure I would love to. she meowed

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ⬧︎ ★ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Plumshade is a warrior of riverclan if she is needed mention me

Old Today, 11:48 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
PlumShade nodded her head " don't worry about it. she meowed noticing the beehive, weird? she thought but she wasn't gonna question it. the warrior smiled at the suggestion to go watch the stars "sure I would love to. she meowed

"Follow me..." Adderstrike mumbled as she tried to remember a nice spot to sit. She leas the both to an outcrop by the water. By the time they got there, the stars were born and the fireworks had ceased. This felt weird Adderstrike would admit. She never care for Starclan but yet she was here staring up at them, at least they were pretty she mused to herself. All they were was a pretty face.. "Lovely night tonight, isn't it?"
Old Today, 04:35 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

The wonder that poured from Berries reminded the deputy of her first time witnessing Lionsbeach. It was one of the most prominent memories Dusklion had from her first few days in RiverClan, getting to see the long shoreline and never-ending water. "Seems like it does, huh?" Her voice held the same wonder, the same amazement glittered in her gaze. Returning here reminded the deputy of her youth, of first joining RiverClan...

"I feel like I can be closest to StarClan here, too." Glancing up at the sunny sky, she smiled softly. "When it's night, 'n everythin's quiet, you can come out here 'n see all of the stars above. Each one is said to be a spirit - so even if you've lost cats, you can look up 'n know they're up there, watchin' you..." It was often times like these that she wondered which one of the stars that appeared were Lions. Which one was Fury. Which one was Fluffs...

Bringing herself back to the present, the deputy started down the shoreline a bit, wanting Berrypaw to have a chance to take as much of it in as they could before heading to the next area. Upon walking, Dusklion felt something smooth underpaw and stopped, backing up a bit. Two perfectly smooth stones protruded from the sand. One was bigger and a dark gray color, while the other was a more sandy, beige color. Not quite brown, but... "Look, it's us but as rocks," the deputy chuckled as she pointed to them, scooping out the beige one and sliding it over to Berrypaw.

[ don't mind me using this reply as a bingo square LOL ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw followed Dusklion's gaze up towards the sky, as if trying to picture how it might look out here at night. She imagined it to be serene and bright, no trees blocking the view of the bright, starry expanse... she should come see it sometime, the apprentice mused to herself, nodding along to the deputy's words.

"That's... beautiful," Berrypaw murmured appreciatively. She'd heard before that StarClan cats were represented by the stars, but it took on a bit of a deeper meaning with the way Dusklion had just described it, plus the mutual wonder both of them shared in the powerful beauty of these natural forces. Hm... Berrypaw wondered if whomever her mother and father were, if they'd end up in the sky one day. Or was that only for Clan cats...? She almost asked, but felt a little too silly, so she kept the question to herself.

Berrypaw followed after Dusklion as they continued down the shore, silently taking in more of the beach and its wide open beauty, getting used to the taste of salt in the air and the way her paws sunk a little with each step. Stars, it was strange walking on sand like this — and a little difficult, especially with her small legs. But it was too pretty here to get too frustrated about it.

When the deputy stopped, Berry's green eyes flickered down to see the two perfectly-smooth stones underpaw, and let out an amused purr. "Ah! It sorta is, huh?" She agreed with a small giggle, pawing around the dark beige rock for a moment, watching it thump into the soft sand. Berrypaw was finding that she was relaxed around Dusklion's presence; the deputy was fiery and a fierce warrior for sure, but seemed to show a soft kindness and consideration for the medicine cat apprentice. She didn't feel as timid as she usually was. It was... nice.

[ @taillow - do ya thang!! xD ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den