Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Nightpaw art
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 09:18 PM
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Splitmoon
Throwing Shade (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Warrior Name Game
Last post by korok
Today 09:17 PM
a touch of rage makes for...
by Omari
Last post by korok
Today 09:17 PM

Old Today, 04:38 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Duskleaf love finder again!

Hey! So a little while ago I made a love finder for Duskleaf, but unfortunately the cat that was picked wasn't accepted in the outsider joining, so for that reason this time I'm looking for cats that are already part of RiverClan or new characters that are part of RiverClan straight away.

That being said, here’s some information about Duskleaf. He's a RiverClan warrior aged 23 moons, and he’s not had the best of luck recently. It's not known to very many cats (only two I think?) but he’s actually half ThunderClan. He became a Lionheart at the end of May/the start of June (I can’t really remember) and then became Head Lionheart at the start of July, then he was demoted to warrior again in early September after accidentally revealing the location of RiverClan’s temporary camp, Fadingstar held a vote to see if he would be demoted or not, but after a bit of arguing, Fadingstar decided to demote him himself. Now Duskleaf’s trying to move forward after all of that and start again, I originally planned to wait a while for him to find a mate but why not just do it now?

In terms of personality, Duskleaf is generally a very friendly and calm cat. He's rational and honest, and although his messy fur with leaves sticking out says otherwise, he’s very organised. But he’s also the type of cat to screw up if he speaks for too long, which is the reason he usually doesn’t speak to cats from other clans with the sole exception of his sister, Snakefang (a ThunderClan cat). Of course this strategy didn’t work because he still managed to screw up at the worst possible time.

So now onto the kind of cat I’m after for Duskleaf's mate! I’m looking for a RiverClan she-cat roughly the same age as Duskleaf (he’s 23 moons, a bit over or a bit under is okay too, but nothing too far from his age please!) Additionally, I'm after something at least semi-long term, Duskleaf's not really the type of cat to have short-term relationships, he wouldn’t really be interested in a romantic relationship unless he felt like he wanted to spend the rest of his life with that cat. For that reason, it would probably end up a slow burn thing, perhaps spending a good deal of time together before Duskleaf would start to fall in love with another cat.

Oh and here’s another thing, although technically it’s not required, I really, really want Duskleaf to become a father at some point, so it would be great if cats being applied here are open to having kits after a while. Again, not necessary, but it would be really good if that was an option!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Today, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Duskleaf love finder again!

Hi!
So I have Songfeather in RiverClan, and I think she would be great with Duskleaf, personality wise, especially because she is very forgiving, and empathetic, so she wouldn't get mad or anything if Duskleaf has any more bad luck.
She could absolutely have kits in the future as well. To take it a bit slower sounds good too because Songfeather is a careful cat, even tending to overthink sometimes. I am just getting started with her and still tweeking on some of her characteristics but the basics are written in her biography. ^^

Maybe she sounds like a match?

@Vitalspark
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Duskleaf love finder again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanya View Post
Hi!
So I have Songfeather in RiverClan, and I think she would be great with Duskleaf, personality wise, especially because she is very forgiving, and empathetic, so she wouldn't get mad or anything if Duskleaf has any more bad luck.
She could absolutely have kits in the future as well. To take it a bit slower sounds good too because Songfeather is a careful cat, even tending to overthink sometimes. I am just getting started with her and still tweeking on some of her characteristics but the basics are written in her biography. ^^

Maybe she sounds like a match?

@Vitalspark
I had a look and I think Songfeather would be a great match! Would it be possible for her to approach first? (For an interaction I mean, even something like saying hello) Duskleaf’s kinda trying to keep a low profile at the moment so I don’t see him approaching any cats first for a while.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit