Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:43 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:33 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:30 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Bean
Today 10:29 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:24 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 01:53 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sharks and minnows

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Brownpaw quickly joined the interested cats, eyes sparkling at the chance to play a game. That last time she did something like this was a few moons ago, when Brownpaw was still a kit. It kind of sounded like tag... but with a lot more people! Brownpaw liked tag! Even though she wasn't very good at running, it was fun to try. Even the tripping was fun sometimes!

Brownpaw spotted Grousepaw and another older apprentice, already warrior-sized, but she was pretty sure that was the Rookpaw Dawnstar mentioned. Did they play games like this in Riverclan? Brownpaw didn't see why they wouldn't. Oh, this would be a good chance to go say hi!

Brownpaw sat next to the two of them, smiling brightly. "Hello!", The apprentice chirped, turning towards Rookpaw to introduce herself. "I'm Brownpaw. I'm seven moons old! What's your name?"

@alec @redshiftreign (hope you don't mind her popping in!)

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw had already halfway drifted into thoughts again when another cat approached her- or well, them, if she counted grousepaw, and promptly introduce themselves. brownpaw, seven moons, who had gotten lazy when naming their kits? she mentally scolded herself for the snarky remark and gave brownpaw a smile. she seemed nice at least.
"hi brownpaw, 'm rookpaw n 14 moons, 's nice to meet ya" they returned the formalities, the shame they had once felt at actually speaking her age out loud had luckily faded somewhere between realising she knew a whole bunch more than her peers and that she didnt even want her warrior name. she quite liked being an apprentice, not necessarily the aspect of being stuck in camp and taken less seriously, but it was kind of nice. or maybe she was just trying to convince herself that she was happy not having earned her warrior name yet and that she would totally mature into actually wanting to be a warrior at some point... oh well.

[ @redshiftreign cuz ig grouse is still there ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:23 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"the sky above us shoots to kill. rain down, rain down on me."
[ @alec [rookpaw] , @zozelen [brownpaw]]

grouse's head inclined slightly as brownpaw approached, interest piquing with a raised brow. though his shoulder still slouched and head tilted forwards in a lazy slouch, he listened intently. "welcome to the party, brown. fancy doing a little running around like idiots?" he grinned lazy.

then, as rook introduced herself, he turned to study her momentarily, as if sizing up an enemy. then his seriousness broke, and he grinned. "you're the newbie, huh? from across the river, right? well, welcome to the team. you'll find it's as insufferable as any clan is. i'm grouse, by the way. pleasure to meet ya." he gave a quick nod of aknowledgement.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

->> rookpaw <<-
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

@redshiftreign @zozelen /
rook cocked her head slightly, additionally turning it so she wouldnt have to sideeye uncomfortably to watch grousepaw, his apperance had originally piqued her interest but what was coming out of his maw might even be more engaging than a flashy coat. slouched over and with every word practically dripping with sarcasm and bitterness, he wasnt like a lot of the other cats. that all combined with the unwavering confidence he seemed to radiate made rookpaw want to sit up a bit straighter, not necesarrily fearing the supposed 'attack' but rather looking like a fool in comparison.
pokerface still properly in place, mother had raised her well in that regard, he fully turned her head to eye grousepaw. "mmh wouldnt ya know" rook strongly suspected grousepaw had never lived anywhere but shadowclan, but she just gave him a nod, "the pleasure's mine"

━━━━━━━━
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

[ post delayed by one day due to unforeseen time-consuming activities ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:09 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Asleep

Sagepaw
She/her // Apprentice // 8 moons

Sagepaw scampered over. Dang! They were starting! She shouldn’t have slept in so late!! “Can I join?” she practically shouted.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 26th, 2024 at 10:10 AM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)

Event [#event]

Yellowtwist watched as few cats joined and frowned. Only eight. Hey, at least it was an even number. So they had crazy, probably old guy, two people he didn't particularly care about, lazy apprentice, fish, ...that one and, the person who acted like they were soo late when he hadn't even even parted his jaws, so annoying. A classic trope. "I hadn't even said anything. But yes, you can join, fine."

"with the people trying to escape: Sharpfrost, Darkfire, Grousepaw, Brownpaw." As far as he knew, they would do well in there job, but also he barely know all of them. "Chasers: foxear, fallenmoon, rookpaw, sagepaw!" He hoped they all shared the energy to run specifically from the fish because ew riverclan he still didn't trust them.

"Runners should go behind in front of the warriors den. Chasers should be a tail-length the apprentice's den." He waited until they were in position to continue. "Ready, set, GO!" He yowled.

[ @Willie Warf @Myling @Mizu @paris @Tallstar @zozelen @redshiftreign @alec - all roleplays must be concluded by June 10th ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:03 PM
revenge is a fools game

->> rookpaw <<-
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

( @redshiftreign brief grouse interaction/mention )
yellowtwist seemed irrationally annoyed at the cats attending HIS event and rookpaw had to supress an eyeroll at the sight. another cat joined, their small group grew a bit larger, and yellowtwist finally announced teams.
"looks like you'll be doin' a lot more runnin' than i will" she gave grousepaw a grin, eyes flicking over to brownpaw briefly before she scanned for her teammates. foxear, fallenmoon, sagepaw.. sagepaw must be the small grey one that had just loudly announced she would be joining, judging by size anyway, that cat couldnt be older than 10 moons, leaving the large black tom with odd eyes and the ginger one for foxear. rook just decided to assume fallenmoon was the black one and foxear the ginger one because it made sense, if not, oh well not her problem, shouldve been named better. the dark grey apprentice rose to white tipped paws, briefly shaking out her fur and stretching her limbs, they had sat longer than expected, before making her way over to the apprentice's den to await the start of the game.
dark grey and white ears twitched in interest as she watched sharpfrost, darkfire, grousepaw and brownpaw, taking the waiting time to take note of their pelt colours. two large dark furred ones, grousepaws white, grey and russet mess of a pattern, and brownpaws simplistic brown coat. somewhat different enough to not get mixed up, even if both teams had two dark coated players.
rook sunk into a crouch, eyes on yellowtwist, awaiting everyone organising and the annoncement of the start of the game.

━━━━━━━━
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:56 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost sprinted off.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime

Foxear grinned at the mention of being a chaser she looked around at her teammates she hadn’t interacted with anybody them before but it would be a good idea to make a strategy if they were going to win and oh boy did she want to win she may be a warrior but she still had the apprentice spirit in her she looked around for her teammates and smiled this was going to be fun she darted off after sharpfrost

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554