by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 05:09 PM

Old Today, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(me tooo ahhahaaha)

Wolfsnarl looked at his son and nodded. "Yes you aren't but you will be before you know it, and why not start training the basics so when you are an apprentice you'll be ahead of the others." He grinned. Wolfsnarl looked at his son and crouched down to his level. "Have you not been speaking to the apprentices? Watching them?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "you need to be doing that instead of playing around with the other kits. You are my firstborn."

( I can't remember if he's the first born but I think he is)
@oakcrane

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Today, 03:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
❀.brokenkit.❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ brokenkit's teeth bared in a snarl as he glared up at his father. `I'm not a weakling!` he snapped at the air and bristled, his pupils slits. (short reply cuz idk what else to type-)
@Splitmoon

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° ゚
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
(haha no worries @oakcrane)

"No you're not, no son of mine will be." he growled. "You are my son and you will be just like me, now show me your best hunting stand." he smiled, his teeth showing.

"Wolfsnarl."

Bumblestar's upper lip twitched in the beginnings of a snarl as she stepped in between the two, facing the older tom. "Last I checked, I didn't allow my warriors to get away with any sorta abuse, verbal or otherwise. So what do you think gives you the right to talk to him like that?"

On top of that, the kit was young... looked like he was barely old enough to step out of the nursery.
Old Today, 03:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

( @dino. you never fail to amazing me. popping up like that out of no where XD )

Wolfsnarl turned his head on the Thunderclan leader, he dipped his head respectfully. Even though he hated the leader with all his might, he wouldn't flat out tell her that. "Bumblestar, he's my son. I feel like I have the right." he meowed. He didn't say it aggressive but soft almost respectful. His amber eyes looked at the leader.

@oakcrane

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 03:38 PM.
Old Today, 04:44 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@lark.

Emberkit raced out of the nursery with Robinkit with him, he spotted a large, scary looking Tom. His black fur dark as could be, his dark brown eyes adding to his eery look, his ears flicked to reveal a singular ginger ear. "Daddy!!!!!" Emberkit squealed, plowing himself into his father whom stumbled backwards.
Nightwhisper purred, "Oh! Dang Emberkit! You almost knocked me over, good job." Nightwhisper praised gently, setting his kit down and sitting up, seeing Robinkit he mewed, "Making friends Emberkit? Or bribing me for something." Nightwhisper asked, his tone inviting no lies as he asked his son a question. He nodded as if he knew when Emberkit mewed, "Asking you for something....... but nothing bad! This is Robinkit, Grousekit and Kitekit's sister! Shes cool, anyways, do you have anything cool we can find and go to show Mr. Cardinalsong and mama?" Emberkit asked, his blue eyes wide like his mothers while he sat with his pelt, identical to his fathers, the only difference between the two toms was Emberkit's eyes and his ear was white and not ginger.

Robinkit frowned and cocked her head at this weird looking dad cat. She squinted her eyes. He looked so much like Emberkit it was like she was... hall.. ucernating..... dreaming. It was like a weird dream. Oh well. She shrugged to herself.

"Hi mister Emberkit's dad!" she chirped brightly.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T1] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Active | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Oh. There she goes. She was definitely starting to live up to that name of hers, what with her eternally sunny disposition. What was more, it seemed that just like him, she was really starting to grow tired of being constantly stuck inside camp. Unfortunately for the apprentice, Sprucejumper had not run into The Boulder, the feline no doubt going left and right with all the chaos going on outside the camp walls. And in all earnest... the chocolate point had no idea how he would even begin to ask a hornet to accompany them so he could train his apprentice. They would probably just tell him to piss off or to train her in camp. He would just as rather skip to the part where he did that without all the yelling, if it was all the same to them.

Shaking his head, knowing full well this was probably not what Sunpaw wanted to hear, he gave his silent answer. He'd considered his options. Despite them being stuck in camp, there was no reason for the tabby to not be able to practice her crouching and stalking. To learn how to be silent as she hunted through the dense underbrush. After all, if she was loud in the relative open ground of the camp, then her hunting in the woods would be pointless. Everything would flee as soon as she stepped foot outside.

"Observe," Sprucejumper mewed, pointing with one solid brown paw up to his eyes, his expression unfazed as he stretched, making sure his limbs were nice and loose before beginning.

He wasn't talkative. Not the way The Boulder was. Not the way most of the star worshipers insisted on being. So instead, he opted for the next best thing. Showing instead of telling. With his limited vocabulary - how could he even begin to explain the intricacies of a hunter's crouch? It was impossible. But he could do it. Slowly. Fluidly. Balance his weight perfectly on the tip of his toes, wiggling them only lightly to ensure he got the paw's attention. Lowering his body to the ground until his belly fur barely grazed the ground. Coiling his hind legs even as he moved forward, tail low as he balanced himself without letting it trail beneath him. Readying for a pounce.

Sprucejumper's movements were slow. Deliberate as he made certain to accentuate every paw lift. Every step. How it all lead towards the inevitable run and leap. The warrior landed on an errand leaf that fluttered before him, scampering away like a frightened mouse. Paw still crushing the leaf beneath it, he turned emotionless half moons upon Sunpaw, a singular ear twitching in a silent command.

Try.

@Kix [Sunpaw]

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

The paw let show a pout on her face as her question never got exactly answered, was he that good at diversion? Sunpaw was used to others speaking in full sentences around her but this tom spoke only one word. At least it was simple words and not some sort of riddle, otherwise her head might explode. She might not be the smartest apprentice in the den but she was smart enough to understand little clues thrown out. Sunpaw raised her eyes up to make eye contact with Sprucejumper at their words, not a thought in those eyes. Just the idea of doing something, even if it was in camp still was pleasing to her. She gave a verbal hum and nodded her head as she focused her attention on her mentor. For once in her short life she watched silently as the dark warrior crouched and slowly moved. watching the actions taken didn't seem too hard at first glance and she believed she was capable of copying them herself. At least that was what her thought process was right when she'd noticed the look that Spruce jumper had sent her after jumping on a leaf. Goodie, now it was her turn to do whatever that was he did in front of her, was it hunting? She could only guess since he didn't say anything about whatever this was that was going on at the moment.

Sunpaw crouched somewhat the same way she saw the older do, though it looked like he was on his tippy toes. Today would be the day to test out if she had good balance as she tried to crouch low to the ground herself. She of course made sure not to let her under fur make contact with the ground but she forgot about the fur on her tail. At the same time, she put most of her weight on the tips of her toes while still somehow keeping her feet connected to the ground. Mentally she might have been a little slow but she did end up noticing her tail being best friends with the dirt so she brought it up to line up straight with the rest of her body. Sunpaw chose that moment to start moving slowly, eyeing something to practice on first and catching sight of another stray leaf. This was going to be the best first try she had, she wasn't entirely sure if her stance was exactly like Spruces but it had to be close to it right? She's about to find out as she makes her attempt to leap at the leaf. Fail, as she didn't quite lift her feet to avoid scrapping the ground and ended up sliding face first in the dirt before the leaf. Embarrassment flooded through her body like a river at having messed up this badly in front of her mentor on a simple little crouch and leap. Now it was time to shrivel up and die and pretend she never existed for this mess up. If the warrior expected her to jump up immediately, he was wrong, she stayed face-planted into the dirt out of spite now.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw