Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:01 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:57 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:48 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:38 AM

Old June 20th, 2024, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
[CENTER]

Adderpaw could barely get her tired body up from the ground or get herself to say much to the warrior. All she could give him was an exhausted look before falling back down, fighting to keep her eyes open. She felt pathetic but she had pushed her young body way too far this time, and it seemed she needed to take help this time, despite how much she didn't want to.

SPIRALTAIL-25 moons

Spiraltail nodded in acknowledgment of how she could hardly stay awake as a sign for him to help he quickly picked her up and held her up with his body he looked around now where to take her to rest he wondered

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:52 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw purred gently, hearing his gentle purr and seeing his smile made Willowpaw feel warm. "I'll do my best" Willowpaw vowed in a gentle mrrow. Willowpaw looked up to her mentor. "Did you notice I got taller? I'm almost as tall as Weepingpaw now!" Willowpaw exclaimed excidetly. "I've always been the smallest. I was the smallest in my litter, I was and still am the smallest apprentice. So I'm hyper about growing even if it's a tiny bit" Willlowpaw purred brightly. Willowpaw's eyes widened, there beautiful ocean blue shining as she looked at her mentor.

Hearing Stagheart's mention about becoming old and such, Willowpaw snorted. "I think your muzzle'll be grey before your time. Did you hear Daisykit wailing? Shes so loud, but so cute all you can do it gently hush her to sleep." Willowpaw affectionately remarked. It was nice to talk positively. Willowpaw was finally starting to settle on the fact that yes, her mother and uncle were gone, but she had an amazing father figure and brother who are there for her. As well as a new sister now! "I'm happy Daisykit has the swirls on her pelt though. Shes the only sibling that got them, they match our mothers perfectly, the only difference is the color." Willowpaw mewed, her tone getting a tiny bit soft as she remembered her mothers beautiful gingery brown and white pelt. "I'm the only kit who got my moms eyes. And I have a birthmark that she also has." Willowpaw mewed, turning her paws one by one, showing her cute bright pink toe beans, only then on her left forepaw was the toe beans and pad black. "This paw has a black pad while the rest are bright pink. My moms was the same" Willowpaw purred gently, her eyes a bit sad as she remembered all of the little details.

Willowpaw shook her pelt gently and looked up to her mentor. "I've always found birthmarks and cats with similar and the same pelts as others in there family, kinda cool. I like talking about similarites, I think diferences can get darker. Sorta like.... similarites are positive and differences are negative. In this situation at least." Willowpaw mewed, she was rambling. But it was to cute, if any cat stopped it they'd have the coldest heart. (Not literally <3) Willowpaw's eyes were lighting up as she talked about a topic she liked, she then asked Stagheart. "Do you have any cool marking or anything? Well I mean your pelt is a pretty color to me. But like... any birthmarks?" The small apprentice asked,

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's whiskers twitched in amusement as Willowpaw went on and on, proudly showing her different colored paw pads and talking about her family. Normally, Stag wasn't the most patient of cats and would try to cut somecat off from venting after a minute or so. But Willowpaw was rather endearing, and the apprentice had gone through so much — he didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise. So he sat and listened, looking mildly amused yet interested in what she had to say.

"You've certainly grown," he remarked with a nod, hovering his tail over her head as if measuring her to his shoulder. "Thought I was goin' crazy for a second that you grew a few mouse-lengths before I could blink. I bet you'll even pass up Weepin'paw soon," he added with an amused purr.

At her question, he tipped his head in curiosity. At first, he didn't really care to know if he had anything interesting on him — but then curiosity won over, he supposed. Stagheart pulled up both of his front paws individually, peering at his paw pads; they were around the same color as the inside of his ears, with some parts speckled in black. He'd never paid them much mind, so it was interesting looking at them now in a new light.

"Huh... I dunno. Guess if you count these," he mused, shrugging as he held out one of the speckled paw pads. "Never really thought of it..." His father, Wolfheart, certainly wouldn't have cared about that stuff. And if Orchidmoon ever pointed it out, Stagheart assumed he just had been too young and didn't remember.

But not wanting to ruin Willowpaw's thunder, he shrugged again lightheartedly, trying to brush off the fact that he hadn't really known or looking into it before. "Some families don't pay attention that much, I suppose. But it's nice that yours does — ya can really see the resemblance between all of you," he meowed with a nod. It was true, the unique markings on Willowpaw's family stood out to him now that she mentioned it.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:08 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Day 2 - ( @taillow )

Fadingstar glanced to his side as Dusklion approached. She looked like she was slowly healing; questions on her well-being poked at his mind, but he knew better than to ask. His sister was a proud, stubborn cat; odds were good, especially when another one of their Clanmates might be listening, that she'd lie and say she was a lot better than she was.

Turning his eyes back toward the mountains, he answered, "It should only be a little more than a day. I know it's been a lot on the Clan, but we need to be a good distance from where we came from. I wouldn't put it past one of those leaders to send cats after us. I want my Clan to have the chance to recover."

He paused for a moment. He and Dusklion hadn't had much chance to talk since their fake Starcave visit; it still bothered him that she'd rejected his offer, but maybe over time he could get her to see reason and accept. "Thanks for all you've been doing for the Clan," he said quietly, but genuinely. "I know you've made a couple of big mistakes over the past few moons, but you've done a lot of great things for RiverClan, and I'm glad that you're my deputy. Even when we disagree on things." His tone turned a little teasing at the end.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:09 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

[ Since there are still quite a few people roleplaying here, I'm going to extend the date that I'll be asking staff to close this thread to June 25. I won't be extending it further than that, however, so please definitely make sure your roleplays are moved to a private thread or wrapped up by then! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 05:25 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Goldfish is walking. [closed]

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:05 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's whiskers twitched in amusement as Willowpaw went on and on, proudly showing her different colored paw pads and talking about her family. Normally, Stag wasn't the most patient of cats and would try to cut somecat off from venting after a minute or so. But Willowpaw was rather endearing, and the apprentice had gone through so much — he didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise. So he sat and listened, looking mildly amused yet interested in what she had to say.

"You've certainly grown," he remarked with a nod, hovering his tail over her head as if measuring her to his shoulder. "Thought I was goin' crazy for a second that you grew a few mouse-lengths before I could blink. I bet you'll even pass up Weepin'paw soon," he added with an amused purr.

At her question, he tipped his head in curiosity. At first, he didn't really care to know if he had anything interesting on him — but then curiosity won over, he supposed. Stagheart pulled up both of his front paws individually, peering at his paw pads; they were around the same color as the inside of his ears, with some parts speckled in black. He'd never paid them much mind, so it was interesting looking at them now in a new light.

"Huh... I dunno. Guess if you count these," he mused, shrugging as he held out one of the speckled paw pads. "Never really thought of it..." His father, Wolfheart, certainly wouldn't have cared about that stuff. And if Orchidmoon ever pointed it out, Stagheart assumed he just had been too young and didn't remember.

But not wanting to ruin Willowpaw's thunder, he shrugged again lightheartedly, trying to brush off the fact that he hadn't really known or looking into it before. "Some families don't pay attention that much, I suppose. But it's nice that yours does — ya can really see the resemblance between all of you," he meowed with a nod. It was true, the unique markings on Willowpaw's family stood out to him now that she mentioned it.

Willowpaw's eyes stayed bright as she nodded, looking at his pads. "It looks like little freckles on your pads! It's kinda cute. I wonder if you got them from a family memeber." Willowpaw mewed. Swishing her tail she looked up at his tail above her head. "Maybe, Weepingpaw is kinda tall for an apprentice though. He's a whole day younger than me." Giving a dramatic sigh she said, "Being the oldest isn't easy!".

Perking up again Willowpaw said. "Oh! I have another cool thing. Look." Willowpaw stood up and shook off and turned her oddly long tail upwards. "Besides my long tail, it's a light grey but on the back it's black. I get it from my grandpa, Foxmoon. He had it to." Willowpaw purred as she showed her mentor her tail.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3