Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:50 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:49 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:43 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:33 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Bean
Today 10:29 AM

Old May 28th, 2024, 02:02 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Raptor Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Okie dokie artichokie, they were splitting up. The plan seemed.....relatively simple, just catch something and throw it out there for a vulture to go after, and then jump on its wings. One on the wings, one going for the throat. But she needed a partner. Yay. Well, Watertail was close by and seemed to have no intention of grouping up with anyone else. Watertail. Shall we pair up? she inquired, voice crisp. It wasn't really a question, she didn't see that many other options for partners, and Crowtooth was already taking Rabbitpaw with him.

Operating under the assumption that Watertail wouldn't refuse her invitation and would follow here, Deadmoon split off from the main group a bit. A mouse was shortly found near a bush and caught, before she traipsed a bit farther into the territory. Finding a small rise she placed the mouse at the bottom of it, before summiting it again to wait. She had the vague impression that being above the vultures when they came down would be advantageous, if nothing else so they were a bit harder to pick up. And now, they waited. @Rani @SeonghwasBunnyEars (I hope I've not misinterpreted the directions too much!)
Watertail narrowed his eyes and gave a curt nod. Following the she-cat. Watertail's ears pricked and his extremely long tail swished behind him. Watertail crouched, still as a snake. His bright blue eyes were stuck on a patch of grass. Then suddenly small brown ears poked up. Revealing a normal sized rabbit in which seemed a bit plump. Watertail crept forward in silent small steps. Watertail kept his weight even.

The senior Tom flicked his gaze around and his scent of the rabbit. Watertail kept staring at the rabbit after glancing around, the rabbit took a small jump, as the rabbit was midair and couldn't run Watertail leapt, crossing about a fox-length of moor, slamming his paws around the rabbit and biting it's spine with strong jaws. Watertail lifted the rabbit and looked back to Deadmoon. He'd taken an oddly slow approach for some reason, as he moved to reveal the rabbit it turns out there was two of them. Watertail had slammed his paws beside the rabbit, in the act he'd broken the second rabbits spine.

Watertail looked back to Deadmoon, he looked a bit proud of himself, his eyes showed no need for praise. Though he wouldn't back down from one. He wasn't sure if Deadmoon was older than him so he was staying silent, until he figured out how to treat her. Watertail have a yawn and licked the taste of blood away. Watertail gave a small clearing of his throat, he streched his claws and looked a bit anxious as he looked at the area they were in.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Lurking

Vinepaw-7 Moons-Tunnler apprentice-Anxious,kind

Vinepaw listened to Rabbitpaws question for if you were to be picked up by a raptor one making sure to pay close attention to crowtooths response but when he heard it was pretty much game over he shuddered . When he had finished and told who would be going on the patrols he didn’t hear his name while he felt a twinge of disappointment he knew he was smaller of the group and younger so he would have been an easy target and the last thing he wanted to do was but the others at risk because of him but he had heard Rabbitpaws name and grinned at least one of them was going he would have to hear the story of it once Rabbitpaw got back but for now he would pay attention to the sky’s and hope for no attacks.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:47 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Leechscar - @Undertaker | Brightpaw - @MockingRabbit ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur had been intently listening to Leechscar's lecture, in fact listening so hard that he forgot to remember any of the information presented to him. Rats!

Shaking his head to clear it of his anxiety, he was able to catch the last bit of Leechscar's speech. Wings, got it. Swooping, got it. Seemed easy enough, right? That's what he was telling himself, at least.

Then Leechscar began calling names, and it took a moment for him to realize that there was no Hawkbite on this patrol--hell he didn't think there were any in the clan--and he must mean Hawkfur. The elder Fury padded over, any embarrassment at being called out for not responding lost behind curiosity. Hawkbite? Was he that forgettable??

Wow! That's incredible!!

Pushing that aside, Hawkfur waved his tail in greeting at Brightpaw. He nodded as Leechscar gave him instructions, the red warrior's gaze following as the large birds up above grew closer.

He gave Brightpaw a nod and slunk off into the tall grasses to get a better angle on the vulture. It leapt and squawked at the other vultures in an annoyed show of dominance. Hawkfur waited until he saw Brightpaw in position, tracking the movement of the vulture with quick jerks of his head. Then finally, he threw himself forward at the vulture, his massive paws thudding heavily onto its back. He slipped to one side as it reared back, but with a small yelp of surprise he was able to snag his claws onto its wing and bring it down for the taking. It was the kiddo's turn, now!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~