Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:09 PM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:06 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:01 PM

Old May 26th, 2024, 08:24 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Apprentices Race! [ THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO APPRENTICES ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oatpaw, Berrypaw, Mantispaw. She identified the three apprentices under her supervision and waited. And... waited. She began to grow a bit impatient, tail-tip flicking from side to side. She was getting close to just getting up and leaving before Wolfhive decided to take over for the now silent Larkswoop. Oh, well. Hunting, eh? That was something she could get behind. Now, she'd wait for her apprentices to do, well, something.

// @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Mizu @Katiethewolfchild \\
(lucky me, rolled 16)
Surprisingly, Berrypaw did a good job on stalking, and soon spotted two thrushes on the ground, appearing to be fighting over something. Stupid birds didn't hear a thing! Berrypaw snuck up on them and pounced, catching the quarreling birds by surprise and got them both. She then found a mouse nibbling on a seed a few minutes later, and got that two. That would be her three pieces of prey! She looked at Violetfreckle, wanting to hear from the warrior about how she did.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 26th, 2024, 08:33 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@vellichor

(Oatpaw rolled a 16!)

Oatpaw locked onto his targeted squirrel leaping on it and snapping its spine skillfully, Oatpaw then gave a small twitch of his whiskers. Climbing down the tree easily, placing down his prey, crouching and then leaping towards a bush, snatching up a plump thrush. Oatpaw padded back to his supervisor and placing his prey in a small hole he prey-made.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; May 26th, 2024 at 08:33 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
68/100

Wolfhive was hosting the event now. Mallowpaw listened as he told them they would be having a hunting competition. Looking around at the other apprentices, she wondered how much hunting training they had. If their muscles were conditioned to the burning sensation she felt in her stomach when she stalked. Probably; she only struggled because her mentors hadn't trained her.

They had until sunhigh. With a quick glance at the sky to see the sun's position, Mallowpaw was off, scenting the air for prey. Soon enough, the smell of mouse wafted towards her. Pinpointing it in a clump of grass, Mallowpaw dropped into a hunter's crouch and started to stalk it. Her stomach muscles burned, but she had to keep going. She wanted to win, to show Wolfhive that she could hunt well. That she wouldn't let her lack of training stop her.

[Mallowpaw rolled a 12]

She was almost in pouncing range when the mouse spotted her. It ran, and she leapt, one claw hooking the mouse's tail. It squeaked loudly as she pinned it down, and she quickly bit the back of its neck.

Burying the mouse, Mallowpaw continued on. The scent of a raven drifted towards her, and she quickly spotted it. Hesitantly, Mallowpaw started to stalk it. She had never hunted a bird before; she just had to hope it was similar enough to other types of prey. With baited breath she came closer, eyes never leaving the bird. She could do this.

[Mallowpaw rolled an 8]

The raven spotted her. Mallowpaw leapt at it, but it just flew away, leaving Mallowpaw staring up at it as she stood where it had been before. Disappointment swirled in her stomach, but she turned away. It's a bird. You've never caught anything like it, you shouldn't be able to catch it. With one last longing glance at the sky, Mallowpaw carried on.

The next thing she scented was a vole. Mallowpaw fell into the hunter's crouch and started to stalk it, determination filling her. This wasn't a bird; she knew how to catch these. She needed to catch it to win.

[Mallowpaw rolled a 6]

Before she was within pouncing range, the vole saw her. It ran, and Mallowpaw chased after it, but it was gone.

@BEAR.
Old Today, 09:57 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw sniffed for prey, the young apprentice smelling what she thought was a vole. Entering the hunting crouch she attempted to sneak up on it. (Rolled 13) Pouncing once she reached it the almost eight moon old performed the killing bite. She looked at Violetfreckle, wanting to make sure that she did her best. @vellichor
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old Today, 10:22 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinepaw sniffed for prey. Smelling what she thought was a squirrel the young apprentice entered what she thought was the hunting crouch and attempted to sneak up on it. (Rolled 13) Sneaking up on the squirrel she bit in on the neck, so now it was dead. Bouncing up to Orangeblossom she meowed Hi Orangeblossom. Lookie at what I caught! Did I do good?! Did I?! Did I?! @Dolomedes
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.