Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up:2]

Rising looked at the hornet as they said they were okay he could hear the forced purr from redhawk rising felt sorry for the she cat whos never seemed to be the same after their paw was crushed rising wished he couldl fix it but he was no medicine cat as if that would help he let out a sigh responding to the slight question “yeah… you just seem so off.” he looked at the hornet the atmosphere around redhawk was heavy with sorrow the tom wanted to say something when redhawk spoke but stayed silent just listening till she was done talking after a moment of silence rising spoke glancing at redhawk “I know it must be tough but hey your a strong cat im sure you can get through it..” the tom was unsure if his words would do much he was unsure if anything could help the hornet rising warped his tail around his legs. “If you want we can go on a walk and maybe go hunt?” he asked with a slight smile on his face
@taillow - forgot the mention

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
Strong cat? Redhawk blinked as surprise flickered across her features. No one had ever called her strong before - the hornet didn't really consider herself 'strong'. That was more reserved for cats like Bumblestar, or Spiderthroat. Wolfhive. They were all strong. She was just... well, not strong. But still though, hearing it from and outsider perspective was enough to had her maw curling into a smile. "...T-Thanks, Risingstorm. I ap-ppreciate t-that." It always felt so awkward taking compliments, but Red was learning to get better at it - stars knew Muddy gave her quite a few of them.

A hunt? Suddenly her smile faltered a bit and she recalled the failed patrol from earlier in the moon. "...I'm not all t-that good at h-hunting anym-more..." ...What would Gentledoe say if she could see her right now? Swallowing the nervous lump in her throat, Redhawk looked back up at Risingstorm with a slight flash of determination. "B-But I can t-try." Looking at the rest of her prey, the hornet picked up the uneaten morsal and dropped it back onto the prey pile before turning to face the other warrior with a smile. "...R-R-Ready to go."

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
Strong cat? Redhawk blinked as surprise flickered across her features. No one had ever called her strong before - the hornet didn't really consider herself 'strong'. That was more reserved for cats like Bumblestar, or Spiderthroat. Wolfhive. They were all strong. She was just... well, not strong. But still though, hearing it from and outsider perspective was enough to had her maw curling into a smile. "...T-Thanks, Risingstorm. I ap-ppreciate t-that." It always felt so awkward taking compliments, but Red was learning to get better at it - stars knew Muddy gave her quite a few of them.

A hunt? Suddenly her smile faltered a bit and she recalled the failed patrol from earlier in the moon. "...I'm not all t-that good at h-hunting anym-more..." ...What would Gentledoe say if she could see her right now? Swallowing the nervous lump in her throat, Redhawk looked back up at Risingstorm with a slight flash of determination. "B-But I can t-try." Looking at the rest of her prey, the hornet picked up the uneaten morsal and dropped it back onto the prey pile before turning to face the other warrior with a smile. "...R-R-Ready to go."

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

risingstorm gave a soft smile "Of course Redhawk" he sat up more straight he hadn't touched his prey but that was fine he could return it to the pile once he and Redhawk would set out if she was up to it "hey I'm sure it will be fine...I cant imagine the pain you are going through." he meowed looking at Redhawk saying she could try he nodded his head and returned the vole to the pile "Sure lets head out." he said keeping pace with the hornet

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 12:05 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
wow oh wow this kid had a lot of energy it kinda reminded rising of how he was when we was young the time smiled "Yeah I was just made a warrior it took me a while but it can be hard at times but its very rewarding" the tom purred "Hey I'm sure you'll get to be a warrior soon as long as you work hard and don't get in trouble like me" he said playfully lifting his paw along with his words
"Wow. Hey, you think if I work really hard today, I can get it tomorrow??" Elkpaw blinked wide eyes at Risingstorm, practically vibrating in place - too much time spent in the medicine den meant FAR too much pent up energy. Never a good combination with Elkpaw.

He wiggled a little bit closer, as well as he could with his awkward ankle. "Hey, have you ever killed a snake before? Did I tell you about the time I killed a snake?? Can I tell you if I haven't already?"
Old Today, 12:09 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Wow. Hey, you think if I work really hard today, I can get it tomorrow??" Elkpaw blinked wide eyes at Risingstorm, practically vibrating in place - too much time spent in the medicine den meant FAR too much pent up energy. Never a good combination with Elkpaw.

He wiggled a little bit closer, as well as he could with his awkward ankle. "Hey, have you ever killed a snake before? Did I tell you about the time I killed a snake?? Can I tell you if I haven't already?"

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

he sat thinking "Probably not tomorrow but if you work hard enough I'm sure you can get it done in no time sprucejummper was a warrior by eight moons so I'm sure you can do it too" he smiled at the apprentice hoping his words could help then the apprentice asked about the snake thing "Hmm nope I never killed a snake but go ahead I'm glad to hear a story " he smile waiting for the apprentices story

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 01:46 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 2
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Bonsai (sorry it’s short!)

She saw the cat’s little stump of a tail. Yeah…she could see the possible difficulty. “Good! I mean- you getting injured is not good. But now we can fall out of trees together! Kidding! hopefully… her fluffy orange tail dusted the ground as she swayed it back and forth.

“Hmm…trees…where are there good trees? Maybe around Willows Rise!” She offered, knowing of the various sized trees they could warm up on. A eager light shone in her eyes as she looked up slightly at the tom.

She was ready to lead the way for the tom, already facing camp entrance and fidgeted with her paws cause she was ready to go go Go!