Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:42 PM

Old August 22nd, 2024, 09:21 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Corrals

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ no purrks ]

rolling in the soft grass that makes up the kit corrals is egretkit, who finally rolls onto her back and outstretches her paws above her. she's been here before, but this time, she's with crowy and gracks instead of sneezy! if she saw sneezy, she definitely would have introduced them so they could all be friends - because the more the merrier, yup! she's okay with sneezy not being here right now, though, because at least she has her littermates here, too. and she loves her brothers a whole lot! so their company is enough.

she wants mama's company, though. for some reason, she's unable to find mama in the nursery. however, mama seems so fierce (she heard that word from a big cat!) and strong - like the big maple tree in the camp -, she assumes she's on a totally epic journey, just like in the stories! it's alright, she's sure mama will come back soon, because her mama is invincible. besides..she has gracks and crowy, her papa too, until mama returns.

and uncle crows, too!

blue eyes widen and the tiny kit swiftly rolls onto her paws once she hears her uncle calling for her. "UNCLE CROWS! uncle crows!!" she squeals, calling out to her brothers afterwards. "gracks!! crowy!! it's uncle crows, come onnnn!!" she chimes before rushing over to her uncle. "uncle crows, uncle crows! I missed you!" egretkit chirps upon reaching crowtooth, attempting to plop down between the scarred toms paws. she's pretty sure uncle crows is important now..not that he hasn't been important. but now, he's important like miss twillystar is..she thinks.

something smells sweet, she realizes when she sniffs. "ooh, a treat! what is it?"

[ @Rani @ophelia @Oliver ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 05:58 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 2 moons
The Stowaway Child
The Collector
Cottonkit snoozes.

[​​ CLOSED ]

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Egretkit seemed to understand the concept of Dead after listening to Sneezy's explanation, and was even calling them super smart and stuff! They were so glad that the other kit seemed to comprehend Sneezekit's Super Unlimited Knowledge. Okay, well, it was sorta limited, but it was still a little less limited than Egretkit's knowledge about being dead, apparently! And that had to count for something, right?

Sneezekit listened to Egretkit's story with bated breath. A huge war... numerous boo-boos... a happy ending... Wow, this was one story! They began to wonder if it really happened in real life, 'cause it just sounded so real. 'Cause war was something that happened in Real Life! It did for smelly old RiverClan, when they got booted out of their territory.

But then, right as the Clans were right in the thick of their battle, a StarClan cat came down and told the leaders to make peace. Huh... they could do that? They could just, like, tell cats what to do? What would happen if someone disobeyed them? Sneezekit was thinking... Super Timeout. Yup, it would have to have been something real spooky like that for even leaders to listen!

"Yeah, that's a pretty crazy story. I wasn't even expecting that ending, 'cause I didn't know StarClan could talk to living cats like that. Also, nobody even got exiled! I thought that's what happened with wars." Sneezekit squinted thoughtfully. Maybe there was more to this war and battling stuff than met the eye. Well, they'd be figuring it out soon, when they became an apprentice!

Suddenly, the lighting in WindClan shifted. The sun was setting over the camp, which could only mean one thing: Prank Time. Sneezy knew that only in the cover of dusk could their most Extravagant and Dastardly Schemes be put into Fruition (without the interference of any pesky adults, that is)!

"Egretkit..." Sneezekit said, their tone suddenly Serious as a mysterious veil covered their face. "I must go... Goodnight." With this, they suddenly slipped away, never to be seen again... for the rest of the day, that is.

(alr, that'd be fine ^^ and don't worry about your reply time, i don't mind!)

( @furrensic - Egretkit )