Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[WC Finder] “Deep down,...
by Rose
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:17 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:17 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:15 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:12 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:11 PM

Old Today, 05:41 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post
Name: Weevil
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Weevilpaw
Reason for Joining: A stray just looking for a break. Weevil was abandoned by her twolegs a couple of moons ago and has been on the run since. Though she's grown thinner in recent days, she's been surviving alone - but just barely. She's small for her age due to not eating nearly enough but she's very wily.
Mention Me: @dino.

A long-haired she-cat crouched in the long grass, her racing heart pounding in her chest. She was certain that someone around could hear it, but her surroundings remained quiet. Weevil holds her breath, her ears twitching with every noise before she suddenly darted up a tree. She was certain she could smell it; the coyote that pursued her just moments before, but there was no longer any sign of it. Still, she clung to the bark of the tree with long claws as she sniffed the air. The breeze carried the smell of many, many cats. The brown fur on Weevil's shoulders stood on end; a coyote was dangerous but she knew the wildcats of the forest could be unpredictable.

'It would still be better than being chased by coyotes...' she thought to herself, her green eyes staring in the direction the smell had come from. There was few options for a cat like Weevil; her twoleg owners had disappeared and left their nest empty with no way for the she-cat to track them down. She was left as a stray, her long brown coat now speckled with mud and dirt from her new life outside. She couldn't wander the woods as a stray, as predators lurked and a lone young cat was no match for the jaws of a coyote.

Sighing, she climbed down the tree and cautiously wandered towards the Thunderclan camp. Her fur lay flat, but her heartbeat gave away her nervousness as the smell of wild cats grew stronger and stronger. The slender cat bowed her head, feeling the presence of other cats but not yet seeing them. "I.. I mean no harm." the she-cat's meow came out nervous at first, but she steeled herself and spoke with more confidence. "I wish to join you... May I speak to your leader?"

It was aggravating, feeling like she had to keep a constant eye on the camp. Bumblestar was tired - a lack of sleep, self-care, and focus on herself was taking its toll. But she wasn't any less alert (or perhaps just paranoid), so when an unfamiliar scent wafted through the air, her head snapped up and swiveled to see the source.

Bumblestar didn't even think about it. In an instant, she'd raced across the clearing and pounced, intent on hooking her claws into the stranger's shoulders and slamming them against the ground. "Who the hell are you? How did you find this place!?"
Old Today, 08:40 AM

My Mood: Sick

alright Tough leaves getting injured but what new names should the kits have or should I ask in your page?

@BEAR.
Old Today, 06:52 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
It was aggravating, feeling like she had to keep a constant eye on the camp. Bumblestar was tired - a lack of sleep, self-care, and focus on herself was taking its toll. But she wasn't any less alert (or perhaps just paranoid), so when an unfamiliar scent wafted through the air, her head snapped up and swiveled to see the source.

Bumblestar didn't even think about it. In an instant, she'd raced across the clearing and pounced, intent on hooking her claws into the stranger's shoulders and slamming them against the ground. "Who the hell are you? How did you find this place!?"

A surprised yowl escaped the she-cat as she was suddenly face-to-face with an older cat. She sheathed her claws for a moment before quickly relaxing them. She knew if she started a fight here, she'd have many more clan cats upon her in seconds.

"I found this place by chance, I swear!" She mewed frantically, her wide green eyes meeting the stranger's gaze. "A coyote was chasing me, I just had to keep running... Then I found another cat's scent..." Her breathing was still ragged from being chased, and now her heart raced even faster than it did while being pursued. She began to wonder if seeking refuge with the wildcats was a good idea. "I-I'm Weevil." She tried to keep calm, but the tremble in her voice gave away her nervousness. "I just need someplace safe... I can hunt, and climb trees pretty quickly." The bristled fur on her shoulders slowly began to relax as Weevil took a couple deep breaths. She wanted to show these wildcats that she was more than just a scared kittypet.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
A surprised yowl escaped the she-cat as she was suddenly face-to-face with an older cat. She sheathed her claws for a moment before quickly relaxing them. She knew if she started a fight here, she'd have many more clan cats upon her in seconds.

"I found this place by chance, I swear!" She mewed frantically, her wide green eyes meeting the stranger's gaze. "A coyote was chasing me, I just had to keep running... Then I found another cat's scent..." Her breathing was still ragged from being chased, and now her heart raced even faster than it did while being pursued. She began to wonder if seeking refuge with the wildcats was a good idea. "I-I'm Weevil." She tried to keep calm, but the tremble in her voice gave away her nervousness. "I just need someplace safe... I can hunt, and climb trees pretty quickly." The bristled fur on her shoulders slowly began to relax as Weevil took a couple deep breaths. She wanted to show these wildcats that she was more than just a scared kittypet.

Bumblestar glared down at the younger she-cat with sharp eyes. Coyote... coyote. She thought they'd done away with the blasted things!

She couldn't help the second sharp curl of her claws into Weevil's shoulders, teeth bared as she ignored the rest of her words. "Did it follow you? Have you lead it HERE?" If some stars-forsaken mutt brought the rest of its pack down on her camp, she'd feed this fluff-face to all of them!
Old Today, 07:20 PM
nightmare eyes

Quote:
Bumblestar glared down at the younger she-cat with sharp eyes. Coyote... coyote. She thought they'd done away with the blasted things!

She couldn't help the second sharp curl of her claws into Weevil's shoulders, teeth bared as she ignored the rest of her words. "Did it follow you? Have you lead it HERE?" If some stars-forsaken mutt brought the rest of its pack down on her camp, she'd feed this fluff-face to all of them!

Weevil let out a pained hiss as the older she-cat's claws dug into her shoulders. "Ow, of course not!" she yowled, her own claws digging into the earth under her paws. "I'm not some kinda mouse-brained furball! It lost interest after I climbed a tree. I made sure I couldn't smell it anymore before I came this way..." She gazed over her shoulder up at the stranger, her green eyes wide and pleading. "I'm just... I'm tired of running away from them! And they chase all the prey away! I.. I can't live on my own anymore like this..."
Old Today, 07:27 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Weevil let out a pained hiss as the older she-cat's claws dug into her shoulders. "Ow, of course not!" she yowled, her own claws digging into the earth under her paws. "I'm not some kinda mouse-brained furball! It lost interest after I climbed a tree. I made sure I couldn't smell it anymore before I came this way..." She gazed over her shoulder up at the stranger, her green eyes wide and pleading. "I'm just... I'm tired of running away from them! And they chase all the prey away! I.. I can't live on my own anymore like this..."

So it was supposed to have left. Forgive her disbelief, but Bumblestar wasn't inclined to believe a word out of this cat's mouth.

With a low growl, she released Weevil and stepped back. "Tell me why I should use precious energy 'n resources by letting you in my Clan if this has been your introduction to me," she bit out. "I'm half-inclined to leave you for the mutt to find, since all you've brought in the minute you've made yourself known is trouble."
Old Today, 07:39 PM
nightmare eyes

Quote:
So it was supposed to have left. Forgive her disbelief, but Bumblestar wasn't inclined to believe a word out of this cat's mouth.

With a low growl, she released Weevil and stepped back. "Tell me why I should use precious energy 'n resources by letting you in my Clan if this has been your introduction to me," she bit out. "I'm half-inclined to leave you for the mutt to find, since all you've brought in the minute you've made yourself known is trouble."

Weevil quickly got to her paws and shook some dirt from her pelt. She bowed her head sheepishly and met the older she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, this isn't the way I would have introduced myself either," she mewed quietly. Perhaps barging into the camp was not her smartest idea. She licked the bristled fur on her shoulders flat before she continued. "I can pull my weight, I swear. I've been hunting and surviving on my own for moons, I won't be just another mouth to feed. I'll help." She could feel her heart racing, but kept a calm face in front of the Clan cat. "If I'm to die, I'd rather it be in the service of a Clan than to be eaten by a mangy mutt alone in the forest somewhere."
Old Today, 07:54 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Weevil quickly got to her paws and shook some dirt from her pelt. She bowed her head sheepishly and met the older she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, this isn't the way I would have introduced myself either," she mewed quietly. Perhaps barging into the camp was not her smartest idea. She licked the bristled fur on her shoulders flat before she continued. "I can pull my weight, I swear. I've been hunting and surviving on my own for moons, I won't be just another mouth to feed. I'll help." She could feel her heart racing, but kept a calm face in front of the Clan cat. "If I'm to die, I'd rather it be in the service of a Clan than to be eaten by a mangy mutt alone in the forest somewhere."
"No, it most definitely isn't." Bumblestar's tail gave an irritated lash. "Talkin' about pullin' your weight? Fine, let's test that."

She jerked her head at the camp's entrance. "Show me where you ran into it, 'n where it left you. I've got too many damn problems to deal with right now 'n for your sake and the rest of my Clan's, I sure hope it's gone for good. Get movin'. I'll follow."

[ You can pick from any of the territory or border locations listed here for Weevil to have encountered the coyote! For organizational purposes we'll keep the interaction confined to this thread. ]
Old Today, 08:18 PM
nightmare eyes

Quote:
"No, it most definitely isn't." Bumblestar's tail gave an irritated lash. "Talkin' about pullin' your weight? Fine, let's test that."

She jerked her head at the camp's entrance. "Show me where you ran into it, 'n where it left you. I've got too many damn problems to deal with right now 'n for your sake and the rest of my Clan's, I sure hope it's gone for good. Get movin'. I'll follow."

[ You can pick from any of the territory or border locations listed here for Weevil to have encountered the coyote! For organizational purposes we'll keep the interaction confined to this thread. ]

Weevil nodded, her body language became more relaxed now. This was her chance, and she wasn't about to mess things up. With her fluffy tail held high, she led Bumblestar out of the camp.

Before long, the two arrived at the remains of the old camp. Weevil's whiskers twitched as she sniffed the air. The coyote-smell was stale now as the mutt apparently didn't stick around this place for too long. Her tufted ears twitched with every noise, but nothing sounded out of place. "I was hunting over that way," she meowed, pointing her nose in the direction of the Clan's border. "Then I could smell it. I ran and ran and ended up in this place, but it chased me here." She glanced around at the strange clearing, getting a better look at the place than she did while being chased. Though the place now lie in ruins, it seemed as though something lived here at one point. She stared up a tall tree and sniffed it for a moment. "Then I climbed up this big tree and waited for a long time. After a while it left, so I kept running until I met you."
Old Today, 10:02 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Weevil nodded, her body language became more relaxed now. This was her chance, and she wasn't about to mess things up. With her fluffy tail held high, she led Bumblestar out of the camp.

Before long, the two arrived at the remains of the old camp. Weevil's whiskers twitched as she sniffed the air. The coyote-smell was stale now as the mutt apparently didn't stick around this place for too long. Her tufted ears twitched with every noise, but nothing sounded out of place. "I was hunting over that way," she meowed, pointing her nose in the direction of the Clan's border. "Then I could smell it. I ran and ran and ended up in this place, but it chased me here." She glanced around at the strange clearing, getting a better look at the place than she did while being chased. Though the place now lie in ruins, it seemed as though something lived here at one point. She stared up a tall tree and sniffed it for a moment. "Then I climbed up this big tree and waited for a long time. After a while it left, so I kept running until I met you."

The deeper Weevil led her into the territory, the more irritated Bumblestar grew. Haggard Ruins wasn't far from the border, but it wasn't exactly close, either, and according to this cat's story, she had been either hunting on or just over the boundaries. Bumblestar clenched her jaw. Trouble, trouble, and more trouble.

It didn't seem like the mutt had lingered, and the surrounding scents only told of a lone traveler. She'd track it down later and take care of it.

With a long, grating sigh, she looked back at Weevil. This cat seemed lacking in both the sense and skill departments, but Bumblestar wasn't keen on letting some stranger wander around with the knowledge of the camp's location lodged in their brain. She wasn't quite interested in bloodying her claws today, either. Besides, usually sense could be taught. "You're either very brave or very stupid for hunting so close to the markers. What'd you say your name was again?"