Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:16 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 01:51 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:44 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Character name: Dusklion
Description of injury/ailment: belly claw puncture wounds, gouges on shoulders and back, bite mark on throat, broken tail, giant gash in her flank, wound on cheek - most important is the huge gash on her flank!
Desired Outcome: Live - flank wound will result in pretty hefty scarring though
Mention: @squidz @starry

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
After waiting to make sure everyone else had gotten healed first, Dusklion finally had no choice but to stumble over to where Berrypaw and Mists were. Dark ringlets clouded her vision briefly and the nausea threatened to spill over, but the deputy simply gave a stubborn grunt and crossed the rest of the way.

"Got some... wounds here. Most of 'em are nothin' but this one," the deputy turned to look at the nasty flank wound, "keeps givin' me issues. Oh - 'n one of the wretched tree-rats broke my tail, too." The initial pain from that had worn off, but the frustration was there to stay.

[ Berrypaw - @/squidz ] [ Mistyshard - @/starry ]
Mistyshard turned her attention to Dusklion's flank wound, scruitinizing it and debating how many herbs it would require. Some marigold and cobwebs...the deputy didn't seem too bothered about the pain so it wouldn't require poppy seeds. "Okay, I'll be right back," she mewed with a nod. Then the silver tabby herbalist turned and grabbed a cobweb, as well as the other half of the marigold flower she'd earlier used.

She chewed the flower into a poultice, spreading it thinly across Dusklion's wounds. Then she finished it with a cobweb, stepping back to look at her work. That should be fine, for now. Then came the tail.. after putting quite a lot of bones back into place so far, she now was more confident with doing so. Grabbing a stone, she put more pressure on one side of the tail, and it snapped back into place with a loud crack. "You're free to go. If anything bothers you let me or Berry know immediately. We've got spare herbs and there's not really as much as usually on your wound so it's important ya let us know if something happens alright?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Character name: Fadingstar (known IC as Fadingsun)
Description of injury/ailment: Nasty gash over his eyes and temporary blindness due to blood in his eyes
Desired Outcome: Fully restored eyesight, gash will heal but leave behind a scar
Mention: ( @squidz @starry )

After getting his bearings at the den, Fadingstar lumbered his way over to the healing area to have this gash looked at.
Ah, looked like Fadingsun had an injury as well... That gash didn't look too good, but luckily since it was on his head, there wasn't a lot of surface area to cover. So Mistyshard grabbed half a marigold flower and half a cobweb from the herb storage. As she chewed the marigold into a poultice she also headed back to Fadingsun's side, carefully spreading the remedy across the leader's wound.

Then the medicine cat grabbed the cobwebs and covered the wounds with them. "There you go. Fadingsun, I really need you to be honest and come back to me if something hurts. At the new camp I'll collect some herbs that help with eye injuries so if your eye ever bothers you again let me know immediately." With a nod she dismissed the leader.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
She knew it would hurt. She knew it would hurt and suck and not be fun, but as the bones in her tail were snapped back into place Dusklion had to clench her jaw shut to keep from yowling. At least now it would heal properly.

Her flank wound still had a dull ache, but it was nothing the deputy couldn't handle. "Thanks, Mists. I'll be sure to do that." Whether she would put any truth to those words or not remained to be seen. Dusklion gave a tentative lift of her tail - it hurt, but not as bad as before. With a grin the deputy glanced around at the rest of the cats resting up from being healed.

[ Mistyshard - @starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:28 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Character name: Falconflight
Description of injury/ailment: Claw scratches on both sides of his neck and bruising on his shoulder.
Desired outcome:
Mention: @starry @squidz

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Falconflight hauled himself over to where the medicine cats were currently treating thd injured cats. Pretty sure he qualified as an injured cat. He had some nasty gashes on his neck that needed treatment...not to mention hid shoulder hurt like hell. Sitting down he waited for one of them to attend to him.

(Ahhhh sorry this is so late! ^^')

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 17th, 2024, 04:49 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
Character name: Wrenpaw
Description of injury/ailment: deep gashes on belly, shallowish bite mark on right shoulder, bite on right paw, broken right wrist
Desired outcome: live, stomach scars, shoulder scar

Wrenpaw
~<>~
100/100
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Mistyshard..." Wren pants as she approaches where the injured are congregating to be healed. All but collapsing to sitting, Wren keeps her breathing deep and even, attempting to self soothe. Strange, now that the adrenaline was wearing off, she was in so much more pain than she'd been in before...

Berrypaw's ears perked up in alarm when she heard the collapse of someone who just entered the den. Racing over, the young apprentice pushed past her exhaustion, to her surprise finding that it was Wrenpaw. She only hesitated for the briefest of moments, her mild intimidation of the warrior apprentice (from her strength and fiery spirit) making her pause — but she was in a new position now. There was no time to be timid around her.

Gulping against her tightening throat, Berry pawed over some of their dwindling supplies. "M-Mistyshard is busy... but I'll do what I can for you," the apprentice murmured softly, pressing moss to Wrenpaw's bleeding wounds. She looked like she was in a lot of pain... feeling her heart tug, Berrypaw pawed over a spare poppy seed. "Here... take this, for the pain. This might sting, okay?"

When she'd dried up just about all the blood she could, she began chewing up some marigold and putting into the wounds. Berrypaw almost winced on behalf of Wrenpaw as she applied the stinging poultice to her stomach and shoulder — stars, some of those gashes were deep.

"Might leave some scarring..." Berrypaw remarked quietly, only half realizing she was mumbling as she started to ball some cobweb together. Pressing the sticky substance to Wrenpaw's fur, Berry did her best in patching up the wide wounds, sitting back with a sigh.

"There... now you just need to relax for awhile until Mistyshard gets here and fixes your wrist, okay? You can stay here if you'd like... just can't have you reopening anything. You lost a lot of blood..." Berrypaw offered a sympathetic half-smile and added, "But you're gonna be fine!" ...I hope, she thought to herself silently, praying that her actions would've been enough.

[ -1 moss, -1 cobweb, -1 marigold, -1 poppy seed ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Character name: Rootpaw
Description of injury/ailment: broken rib, bruised chest with clawmarks on her chest and a few deep cuts in her shoulder
Desired Outcome: ehh whatever is realistic, a few scars ofc
Mention: @/squidz @/starry

Character name: birdsnow
Description of injury/ailment: feeling faint, claw marks on her back and chest
Desired Outcome: full recovery

Berrypaw then moved on to two more cats she saw in the den. Oh, one of them was Birdsnow! She was leader when Berrypaw was first made an apprentice. A bit shyly she strode up to the former leader, pawing over her herb bundle of supplies.

"...Hi. How are you feeling?" She asked Birdsnow in a slightly shaky voice. Berrypaw was more tired than anything, if she were honest, but kept pushing through. The apprentice began to dab at the claw marks along Birdsnow's back and chest with moss, soaking up as much blood as she could. Then she applied chewed-up marigold, warning Birdsnow that it would sting as she pressed the poultice into the wounds. As quickly as her trembling paws would let her, Berry finished off by sticking cobweb over the wounds, closing them safely for now.

"You look faint..." Berrypaw remarked when she'd finished, frowning. "Here... drink this and take a rest in here, okay? I-I don't want you passing out on us..." She pawed over a wetted moss ball to drink from and offering the former leader a weak smile before moving on to Rootpaw.

[-1 moss, -1 wetted moss, -1 cobweb, -1 marigold ]

Berrypaw frowned when seeing Rootpaw's bruised and battered chest. There was... definitely something wrong under there, huh? She rightly had no idea, but wouldn't be surprised to find some broken bones... too bad Berrypaw didn't know how to fix them herself. That'd be a job for Mistyshard — and if she were honest, she was a little more grateful for it, not quite wanting to pop bones back into place today. Not after all this.

"Hi... take this, for the pain," Berrypaw offered quietly, pawing over a poppy seed to the apprentice. She gave her a weak attempt at an encouraging smile before getting to work, soaking up the blood around her wounds. Berrypaw tried to be as gentle as possible when it came to the chest wounds, dabbing the moss gingerly over the irritated area. Then she applied marigold and sealed it all off with cobweb as best as her exhausted paws would let her.

"There might be some scarring, and... I'm not sure if you have something else wrong with your chest," she admitted to Rootpaw, flashing her a sorry glance. "But... we'll have Mistyshard take a look at it, okay? She should know..." Probably didn't sound too convincing, but by now the apprentice's voice had gone hoarse with use, and that was about all the energy she could muster.

[-1 cobweb, -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 poppy seed]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

Berrypaw's ears perked up in alarm when she heard the collapse of someone who just entered the den. Racing over, the young apprentice pushed past her exhaustion, to her surprise finding that it was Wrenpaw. She only hesitated for the briefest of moments, her mild intimidation of the warrior apprentice (from her strength and fiery spirit) making her pause — but she was in a new position now. There was no time to be timid around her.

Gulping against her tightening throat, Berry pawed over some of their dwindling supplies. "M-Mistyshard is busy... but I'll do what I can for you," the apprentice murmured softly, pressing moss to Wrenpaw's bleeding wounds. She looked like she was in a lot of pain... feeling her heart tug, Berrypaw pawed over a spare poppy seed. "Here... take this, for the pain. This might sting, okay?"

When she'd dried up just about all the blood she could, she began chewing up some marigold and putting into the wounds. Berrypaw almost winced on behalf of Wrenpaw as she applied the stinging poultice to her stomach and shoulder — stars, some of those gashes were deep.

"Might leave some scarring..." Berrypaw remarked quietly, only half realizing she was mumbling as she started to ball some cobweb together. Pressing the sticky substance to Wrenpaw's fur, Berry did her best in patching up the wide wounds, sitting back with a sigh.

"There... now you just need to relax for awhile until Mistyshard gets here and fixes your wrist, okay? You can stay here if you'd like... just can't have you reopening anything. You lost a lot of blood..." Berrypaw offered a sympathetic half-smile and added, "But you're gonna be fine!" ...I hope, she thought to herself silently, praying that her actions would've been enough.

[ -1 moss, -1 cobweb, -1 marigold, -1 poppy seed ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
102/100
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Shifting slightly when Berrypaw was the one to join her, Wrenpaw half wondered if the medic's apprentice had enough training to handle some of her more... severe injuries. But she would do for now. Nodding as she's instructed to eat the poppy seed, Wren laps it up, grateful that it should lesson some of her pain once it takes effect.

Berrypaw was right to suggest that her ministrations might sting, but Wren grits her teeth and bares it. If she can handle receiving the wounds, then she can very well handle having them treated. It still hurts, though, and she is unable to stop the involuntary hiss as Berrypaw touches one of the deeper slices to her stomach.

"Sorry.." she manages to apologize, feeling weird for doing so. Apologies were never something Wren was particularly gifted at nor felt comfortable giving. "Yeah, I'll- I'll rest here," she decides when she's given the option to. "Thank you. I might try and nap... wake me when Mistyshard is ready, or whatever..." That said, the silver feline limps a small distance away, to a corner of the makeshift den that's unoccupied by cats or by herbs and tries to settle down. Sleep will not come easy in her state, but she'll take what she can get.
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

| BERRYPAW |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ This is totally not late :sweats: ]

Character name: Wisteriawren
Description of injury/ailment: R forearm bitten, R shoulder bitten, and jagged slash/wound on left flank
Desired outcome: Just scarring
Mention: [ @squidz / @starry ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

It hadn't even crossed Wisteriawren's mind to come here. She'd never been hurt, after all, so she'd never needed to endure this, or think of a solution for it. When Fadingsun told her to head to Mistyshard and Berrypaw, Wisteriawren felt slightly silly. Of course she should have done that. Without needing someone else to tell her. Mulling over her own mishaps, the bloodied tabby limped her way over to where the Medicine Cats were, but lingered a little to the sides, too embarrassed and hesitant to ask for help. How could she ask for help when she herself contributed almost nothing to the Clan?

Berrypaw sensed someone else coming in, turning her attention to the fluffy former kittypet who looked rather... lost? Confused? Shameful? It was hard to tell, but it immediately tugged on Berry's heart to see such a nice cat looking so down. Forcing her tired face into a friendly smile, Berry padded over, dipping her head to Wisteriawren.

"H-Hi there... looks like you just have some bites and scratches? Hm..." She peered at the deeper wounds with a slight, thoughtful frown. "It might leave some scarring..." She warned quietly before digging in their meager supply. Firstly she pawed over a poppy seed. "Take this and chew it... it's for the pain." She attempted another weak smile of comfort to assure the warrior before starting the healing process.

Pulling out some moss, she began dabbing at Wisteriawren's wounds, soaking up the blood. Then she muttered a quiet apology for the stinging that was to come as she chewed up some marigold, spreading the poultice over the open injuries. It would sting even more on the deeper wounds, the one that Berry suspected would leave a scar.

When it was done, she spread some cobwebs over the wounds, binding them shut as best she could until they'd naturally heal. "There we go," Berrypaw announced and sat back, shaking out the stickiness from her paws. "Just don't do anything too rough, okay? We don't have a lot of herbs to risk them reopening. It might hurt for awhile, but you'll be okay." She offered Wisteriawren another smile before moving on, hoping it'd comfort the shaken warrior. It was a lot of effort, however, being that the apprentice could certainly use some comfort herself.

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb, -1 poppy seed ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Character name: Stagheart (I REALIZED I NEVER PUT HIM IN HERE DANGIT)
Description of injury/ailment: scrapes on his flank and around his ears. they aren't too bad and aren't really bleeding, might just need some moss to dab away the blood and marigold i imagine?? or only a little bit of cobweb
Desired outcome: minor scarring; he has a lot of blood on him, but it's mainly from the other cat
Mention: @/squidz @starry

Stagheart padded in, a thin stick with a few cobwebs stuck to it as he did. He glanced around, frowning at the bloodied mess — great StarClan, was that Cobwebpaw's detached leg? Stars above... looking away, even the battle-hardened warrior felt his stomach churn for the apprentice. That was much more gruesome than he was anticipating.

"Uh... found some more cobwebs. Could go grab some more if y'need it. 'N I should probably get myself patched up in the meantime... it ain't too bad, but bleedin' around the kits is makin' 'em nervous," he joked dryly — to the point where it was questionable if it was a joke or not. Especially seeing the tiredness in his gaze.

[ +3 cobwebs - already added to supply by me o7 ]

When Berrypaw saw her adoptive father, her shoulders sagged in relief. "Stagheart! Thank StarClan... I haven't seen you since we had to split up," she sighed, lightly brushing her flank along his and purring. Immediately she was hit with a wave of relief to see him not only doing alright, but carrying cobwebs. Gratefully she took them and added them to the herb supply.

"Alright, let's see here... they got you good around the ears and flank, but looks like it should only be minimal scarring, from what I can tell." Then the usual: moss, marigold, cobwebs. He honestly didn't need much — the copious amount of blood on him, she quickly figured out, was mostly not his own. She didn't warn Stagheart about the stinging nor did she offer a poppy seed — the large tom could more than handle it, she knew. And he'd probably shrug her off if she offered anything, anyway.

When she was done, she sat back and nodded to him. Then a sigh left Berrypaw's small body; a brief window of vulnerability showed around Stagheart, feeling momentarily safe and relieved from her mask as if he were a shield to her. She brushed her tail on his shoulder one last time as a wordless goodbye before going over to the next patient. Sigh... she should sleep good tonight.

[ -1/2 moss, -1/2 marigold, -1/2 cobweb ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Character name: Falconflight
Description of injury/ailment: Claw scratches on both sides of his neck and bruising on his shoulder.
Desired outcome:
Mention: @starry @squidz

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Falconflight hauled himself over to where the medicine cats were currently treating thd injured cats. Pretty sure he qualified as an injured cat. He had some nasty gashes on his neck that needed treatment...not to mention hid shoulder hurt like hell. Sitting down he waited for one of them to attend to him.

(Ahhhh sorry this is so late! ^^')

Padding over to Falconflight, Berrypaw sucked in a breath and composed herself. She was tired, so very tired — but hopefully the warrior didn't notice that. She just needed to get her work done... so that others could be safe.

Offering a nod in greeting, the apprentice began to inspect his wounds. Hm... those scratches along his neck looked pretty nasty. With a thoughtful frown, she pawed over a poppy seed. "Here — take this for the pain," she offered gently. Then Berry began to dab at the wounds with some moss, soaking up as much blood as she could.

"These might leave some scars... hard to tell," she admitted quietly. With a brief, preliminary apology for the sting, Berrypaw chewed up some marigold and applied it to his wounds. Luckily, she could cover all of it with the rest of the cobweb that she'd used from Stagheart since there weren't as many wounds as other cats she'd seen earlier.

Stepping back, Berrypaw briefly looked over her work before nodding again. "Looks like you're done. It might hurt for awhile, but as long as you don't go reopening these wounds, they should heal in time. Just don't be too rough, okay? We don't have much to spare..."

[ -1/2 moss, -1/2 marigold, -1/2 cobweb]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard headed over to Wrenpaw as soon as Berrypaw finished treating the more basic injuries. Her deep amber eye scrutinized the apprentices broken wrist. She had not handled a wrist yet, but so far, from her experience, all of the bones seemed to be similar except for the fact that they needed to be approached from different angles. The medicine cat decided to not use a stone for this and work more precisely. Silver paws gently grabbed Wrenpaw's wrist and she touched it in multiple places, finding the dislocated bone and getting ready to crack it.

Then when she figured out the right angle, she made sure to crack it very quickly so that it would hopefully only hurt for a quick moment. "You should be done, but make sure to rest and come back to me or Berrypaw if anything hurts." The warning was getting a bit repetitive at this point, but she didn't mind because hopefully it would do its purpose.

( @Neptune. )

Next was Rootpaw, who had just been tended to by Berrypaw and only needed to have her.. rib relocated. That seemed a bit more difficult than the rest of the broken bones but she was sure she'd figure it out one way or another. "Rootpaw, you did amazing. I need you to be calm so that I can crack this rib back into place okay? It will hurt a bit, but after that you'll be much better off." With that said, Mistyshard took a deep breath and found the hopefully right angle. Then she began to try to crack it..

Gosh, why wasn't it moving! A determined look on her face, the tabby readjusted her position until the bone smoothly cracked back into it's right place. When that was done, she flashed the apprentice a quick smile. "All done. Rest and alert one of the medicine cats immediately if something ends up hurting or bothering you."

( @poppy )

Mistyshard trotted over to Rowanmane, eyeing the warrior's injuries carefully. First she'd do the scratches, then the broken jaw. She grabbed a cobweb and some marigold, padding back to Rowanmane's side and carefully chewing the marigold into a poultice. She spread it in a thin layer across all the wounds; after that, she broke up the cobweb and also patched the wounds up with that. "...This might not be the best so I need you to alert me or Berrypaw immediately if something hurts or falls off. Unfortunately we've got limited supplies now. Here's a poppy seed, eat that - or rather swallow - and then I'll treat your jaw."

Once the warrior consumed the seed, she picked the right angle and snapped the jaw back into place. With a quick crack her work here was done and she flicked her tail to release Rowanmane before moving on to the next, and hopefully last, cat.

( @Rowan )

Okay, last cat, as far as she knew. Exasperated and wanting to collapse, Mistyshard headed over to Deerspark. She wasn't very motivated as she did this last healing process, and her movements of chewing marigold into a poultice, applying that to the wounds, and then covering them with cobwebs were almost robotic. Once that was finished she shoved a poppy seed towards Deerspark. "Eat, swallow.. just find a way to consume it."

Then she moved on to the jaw, bringing it back into place with a loud crack. "You'll have to rest and not overwork your jaw. Alert me or Berrypaw anythin' hurts, and you're free to go."

( @Marigoldwhisper )

THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED SOON; MISTY AND BERRY ARE NO LONGER TAKING NEW PATIENTS.

Herbs used: 2 cobwebs, 2 poppy seeds, 2 marigold

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; Yesterday at 02:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @starry @Marigoldwhisper (for brief Deer mention’

Go back if it hurts?—just the medicine cat setting his jaw back into place hurt like hell. He didn’t want to crowd the probably overwhelmed medicine cats so he just nodded his thanks and padded out quietly, eyeing DeerSpark for a moment.

As soon as he left he realized it. Something wasn’t right. It didn’t feel right. His mouth wouldn’t fully close. Though he couldn’t fully feel it, as half of it was numb, he could tell it hung open. He tried looking at his mouth. Why wouldn’t it? What was stopping it?

Oh…

His tongue hung out the side of his mouth, not allowing it to close. He thought about it. He tried to get a feel for his own tongue but—it wouldn’t move. Oh hell no. Why the hell wouldn’t it move? He probably looked damn stupid right now. Cross eyed with his tongue sticking out his mouth? What a damn fool he was. His ears shifted down a bit out of annoyance and he padded to his temporary nest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Biography’s

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 02:58 PM.
Closed Thread