Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:59 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by HoneyBee223
Today 04:58 PM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by squidz
Today 04:40 PM
the calm after the storm...
by Spider
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:30 PM

Old October 9th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart looked confused for a moment as Willowtail paused, but then saw her padding over to the medicine den. He smirked a bit to himself, knowing the fresh warrior was going to get last-minute support from her sisters. He padded behind, taking a brief seat behind them.

At Willowtail's call, Berrypaw popped her head out, giving her adoptive sister a beaming smile. "Oh! Willowtail! Today's your a-assessment, right?" She glanced behind her into the darkness of the sheltered medicine den. "Daisykit! C'mon 'n wish your sister luck! I-It's a big day today."

To Willowtail, Berry brushed by her flank in support. "You're gonna do great! I know it," she purred.

[ sorry for the delay!! i had to run like 2 events LOL ]

(Daisykit throw back )

Willowtail purred gently, licking Berrypaw's shoulder in gratitude and affection, she noticed little Daisykit wobble over, Willowtail tried hard not to wince as she saw the small, adorable kit coming towards her in a limp. Willowtail lowered her muzzle to Daisykit could bump her head against her muzzle, rubbing against her and purring brightly. "Good luck big sissy! Your gonna be soooooo cool when your a warrior! And, and then you can teach me how to be one!" Daisykit exclaimed, her tail quivering in excitement. Willowtail purred gently to her little sister, "Thanks Daisy, I'll surely bring you back some skills. If he lets me pass." Willowtail purred, glancing teasingly at Stagheart. Willowtail licked Daisykit's ears gently, pressing her muzzle against Berrypaw's ear gently. "Thank you" she whispered to Berrypaw, the thanks wasn't just for the good lucks. Willowtail's thank you was deep, she was thanking her for taking her and her little sister in, being there when she needed her most, taking care of Daisykit regardless of how tricky her condition was. Everything was lifted off into that thank you. Willowtail gave a gentle purr to the both of them and then turned to Stagheart with a gentle mew, "Lets get going shall we?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa View Post

(Daisykit throw back )

Willowtail purred gently, licking Berrypaw's shoulder in gratitude and affection, she noticed little Daisykit wobble over, Willowtail tried hard not to wince as she saw the small, adorable kit coming towards her in a limp. Willowtail lowered her muzzle to Daisykit could bump her head against her muzzle, rubbing against her and purring brightly. "Good luck big sissy! Your gonna be soooooo cool when your a warrior! And, and then you can teach me how to be one!" Daisykit exclaimed, her tail quivering in excitement. Willowtail purred gently to her little sister, "Thanks Daisy, I'll surely bring you back some skills. If he lets me pass." Willowtail purred, glancing teasingly at Stagheart. Willowtail licked Daisykit's ears gently, pressing her muzzle against Berrypaw's ear gently. "Thank you" she whispered to Berrypaw, the thanks wasn't just for the good lucks. Willowtail's thank you was deep, she was thanking her for taking her and her little sister in, being there when she needed her most, taking care of Daisykit regardless of how tricky her condition was. Everything was lifted off into that thank you. Willowtail gave a gentle purr to the both of them and then turned to Stagheart with a gentle mew, "Lets get going shall we?"

[ sorry this took so long xD i tried to finish it yesterday then fell asleep LOL ]

Stagheart chuckled when Willowtail mentioned if he'd 'let her pass', thinking of how confident he was in her skills. He had no doubt his apprentice would do amazing, showing her growth and all that she'd learned and endured thus far.

Berrypaw heard the depth of Willowtail's thank you, and judging by the warmth and affection in the warrior's blue eyes, she knew it was for a whole lost of things. Things she'd felt for herself; a mutual kinship and appreciation, a familial bond that had formed between them especially during RiverClan's hardship. With a purr, Berry dipped her head, eyes glinting in fondness as she watched the two walk away with a soft smile on her maw. She gave Daisykit a flick of her tail, standing beside the fragile kit as Willowtail turned back to Stagheart.

The battle-hardened tom grinned a bit when Willowtail turned to him, ready to leave. He didn't get excited over much, but warrior assessments tended to make his blood burn with a certain adrenaline. Even if he wasn't the one being assessed (and the time he was had been many moons ago now), knowing he was now going to see the culmination of all of his efforts coalescing into one last show was rather daunting and engaging for a devoted mentor.

"Yeah... let's go," he agreed, nodding his head and heading off into the mountains with her. As they got further and further from camp, the older warrior eventually stopped at the foot of a waterfall that ran off into the forest below; at this point in the rocky slope, a widening pool and stream settled from the waterfall, with a few glittering fish visible in the clear waters. He sniffed the air for a moment to make sure any predators (or other interrupting cats) weren't present before turning to Willowtail.

"Warrior assessments test ya on everything you've learned, 'n everything it'll take to be a real warrior of RiverClan." His voice grew firm as he began explaining the severity of the assessment, holding the statutes of Clan life near and dear to his heart. "You've trained well, fought hard, 'n been through a lot... I know you'll get through it. It's just time to show me you actually listened to all my dronin'," he added with an amused glint in his piercing blue eyes.

Stagheart glanced towards the sky, clear and blue, the midst of greenleaf heat reaching them even on this tall mountain slope. Inhaling the fresh air, he let out a long sigh, mulling over a few options.

"We'll test ya on fishin', land huntin', battle trainin', 'n swimmin'." At the last one, he studied her for a moment, recalling the few times she'd attempted to learn to swim with him. He'd known she'd gotten help from elsewhere, but just prayed it would've paid off for today's test. Then he jerked his muzzle towards the small body of water beside them.

"There's some fishin' there... I'll stand back 'n let ya do your thing. Why dontcha get started?"

With that he slipped behind her and more out of view, not wanting Willowtail to focus on him nor his reactions — not that his stoic front would betray much. And thus, the assessment began.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 02:29 PM.
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

[ sorry this took so long xD i tried to finish it yesterday then fell asleep LOL ]

Stagheart chuckled when Willowtail mentioned if he'd 'let her pass', thinking of how confident he was in her skills. He had no doubt his apprentice would do amazing, showing her growth and all that she'd learned and endured thus far.

Berrypaw heard the depth of Willowtail's thank you, and judging by the warmth and affection in the warrior's blue eyes, she knew it was for a whole lost of things. Things she'd felt for herself; a mutual kinship and appreciation, a familial bond that had formed between them especially during RiverClan's hardship. With a purr, Berry dipped her head, eyes glinting in fondness as she watched the two walk away with a soft smile on her maw. She gave Daisykit a flick of her tail, standing beside the fragile kit as Willowtail turned back to Stagheart.

The battle-hardened tom grinned a bit when Willowtail turned to him, ready to leave. He didn't get excited over much, but warrior assessments tended to make his blood burn with a certain adrenaline. Even if he wasn't the one being assessed (and the time he was had been many moons ago now), knowing he was now going to see the culmination of all of his efforts coalescing into one last show was rather daunting and engaging for a devoted mentor.

"Yeah... let's go," he agreed, nodding his head and heading off into the mountains with her. As they got further and further from camp, the older warrior eventually stopped at the foot of a waterfall that ran off into the forest below; at this point in the rocky slope, a widening pool and stream settled from the waterfall, with a few glittering fish visible in the clear waters. He sniffed the air for a moment to make sure any predators (or other interrupting cats) weren't present before turning to Willowtail.

"Warrior assessments test ya on everything you've learned, 'n everything it'll take to be a real warrior of RiverClan." His voice grew firm as he began explaining the severity of the assessment, holding the statutes of Clan life near and dear to his heart. "You've trained well, fought hard, 'n been through a lot... I know you'll get through it. It's just time to show me you actually listened to all my dronin'," he added with an amused glint in his piercing blue eyes.

Stagheart glanced towards the sky, clear and blue, the midst of greenleaf heat reaching them even on this tall mountain slope. Inhaling the fresh air, he let out a long sigh, mulling over a few options.

"We'll test ya on fishin', land huntin', battle trainin', 'n swimmin'." At the last one, he studied her for a moment, recalling the few times she'd attempted to learn to swim with him. He'd known she'd gotten help from elsewhere, but just prayed it would've paid off for today's test. Then he jerked his muzzle towards the small body of water beside them.

"There's some fishin' there... I'll stand back 'n let ya do your thing. Why dontcha get started?"

With that he slipped behind her and more out of view, not wanting Willowtail to focus on him nor his reactions — not that his stoic front would betray much. And thus, the assessment began.
(Sobs /silly it's okkkk, good job lol. my turn for a long post hehe)

Willowtail waved a final goodbye to her dear sisters, following Stagheart they reached an intresting looking waterfall...ish spot. It was pretty..and...... pretty loud. Willowtail heard what they were doing from her mentor, "fishing....landing hunting, battle training, and swimming...." Swimming. Gosh, Willowtail had been getting help, half from Stagheart and some from Duskleaf as they'd formed a good friendship, as well as some good advice from Dusklion whom she'd earned the nickname, "Tails" from. Willowtail closed her eyes and thought, murmuring to herself once Stagheart disappeared, "Start with land hunting..... then go into swimming.... then while you fish let your fur dry... then battle training." she murmured. Wondering if she would pass, or If her little..... schedule of practices would be good enough.

Willowtail set off, her paws lightly touching the ground as she scented the air, her long tail reaching way up above her, suddenly freezing her round blue eyes narrowed into slits of coal, and concentration. Willowtail walked forward a few, cautious and deathly quiet steps. There it was, a plump water vole that was nibbling on..... Starclans knows what water voles ate. Willowtail twitched her whiskers at her own thought and stalked forward each grey paw touching the ground lightly, her ginger stripes rippiling along her pelt as she watched the water vole, Willowtail noticed It was in a bed of those annoyingly crunchy leaves, so climbing onto a tree trunk, she seemed to disappear even from Staghearts sight (Agatha Kitty :3 ). Suddenly leaping out from a completely different tree and catching the plump water vole between her paws, biting down on it's spine. Willowtail purred at her catch as she placed it down to scent for anything else. Confusion spread across her face, an alive water vole.....? But didn't she just kill it?? Looking down to her prey and then looking around, Willowtail realized she'd made a dumb mistake, of course there could be more Water voles! Willowtail covered her water vole in leaves as she crouched, stalking forward, there must be a nest with how many water voles were confidently roaming around with or without cat scent.

Willowtail's eyes narrowed once more as she stalked, oh ho! Look at that! Two water voles for the price of one! Hah! This'll be easy. Willowtail flexed her usually fur hidden muscles for a moment, due to her little body and lots of movement, she had some pretty impressive muscles for a she-cat, Daisykit had noticed them and always raved about how she wanted big muscles to. Willowtail flicked her ears, letting the thoughts flood away as she watched the Water voles, leaping forward, Willowtail purposly landed on her stomach, by doing this she got winded but ignored it and grabbed one vole with her forepaws, biting it's neck and dragging the vole from underneath her with her now open paws to bite it's neck as well. Sitting up to catch her breath, Willowtail padded back to her other vole, uncovering it she brought it to the shore side, creating a small hole and placing them inside she buried them.

Willowtail stared at the water, she assumed she would just have to swim back and forth a few times...... maybe swim up stream and down stream to make her strength in the water known and trust worthy. Willowtail inhaled, her tail waving anxiously behind her as she dipped a paw into the water, oh good. This part was shallow, stepping in with a little bit of confidence, Willowtail gulped, she'd always had this funny little side step she did when she entered the water, doing her side-step the water easily reached her belly fur, Willowtail waded in carefully, not going sideways anymore as she gently felt the water lifting her, swim swim swim swim swim SWIM!!!!!!!!! You can SWIM Willowtail! You've done it before you can do it now!! If you don't swim you'll fail! You won't be a warrior like Brightnight wants you to be! Willowtail lifted her muzzle gently, pushing off as she evenly and strongly swam to the other side, deciding to test herself she walked a bit down stream,entering the water there she swam upwards and then straight back to the other bank..... once again testing herself she walked up wards on the bank, leapt in from there and came out..... with a fish? It was a small carp but she'd managed to land on a fish, she'd gripped it with her claws and brought it back, she even seems surprised with herself as she snapped it's spine in her jaws and placed it beside her buried vole pile.

Fishing had started she supposed, Willowtail figured sense she'd found the fish so easily uptop, that's were she'd start. Sure enough there seemed to be a few fish who'd returned to the spot, Willowtail took a few steps back to shake out her short fur, it would dry fast in the gentle breeze. Willowtail used the advantage of her long tail for balance as she leaned over the water, keeping one paw up and her shadow off of the water, Willowtail spotted a fish close and kept her gaze locked on it, snatching her paws down she flung one fish onto the bank, accidently yanking out a minnow with it which hit her in the face and caused Willowtail to fall backwards. Thumping on the ground gently, Willowtail sat up and hissed at the fish. "Dang it leave me alone! You....you... fish!" Willowtail meowed, slapping the fish with a paw and putting it into the pile along with the carp she'd found. Perhaps one more fish and she'd...... no! Her big fish slipped back into the water! Willowtail realized as she scooted back to the water's edge. "My fish....." she pouted.

Narrowing her eyes she tried a bit farther down the bank, perhaps another big fish would be down there? No.... only tiny fish.... but whatever feeds the, OH MY STARCLAN THAT FISH IS PERFECT! Willowtail's eyes widened as she ran towards the middle uper part of the bank.... this would be a hard catch as Willowtail had to either jump in the water or be in the water.. and Willowtail would rather stay out of the water as much as possible.... so jumping it was. Willowtail sighed gently, she crept to the edge of the water to asses her jump... it wasn't to far.... oh! There's a better was to jump, Willowtail ran her paws down the sides of the short bank, dipping them into the water as she used her hind paws to grip the edge, pushing off with her forepaws then her hind paws sent her a bit farther than a normal jump would've, she landed just short of the fish! Dang it! Willowtail wanted.... no needed to catch this fish! It was huge!... in a good way! Willowtail swam after the fish, as her paws hit a rock on the floor she leapt over the water, her eyes lighting up in excitment and fear as she landed in the water, swimming down to where she'd seen the fish swim into last second, she swam down and wrenched her paws in.... she had to get this fish! Willowtail was still under water as she grabbed the fishes gills with her paws, leaning down to grab it's spine in her jaws and bite down hard, being under water her lungs started to burn. Finally! The small snap was heard, Willowtail brought her head back up to surface, a massive fish in her jaws. Well.... had she overcome her fear of drowning for a fish..... yeah. Was it worth it.. hell yeah!

Willowtail swam back to shore with the fish in her jaws, she crawled back onto shore and collapsed, heaving for breath with a proud twitch of her whiskers. Willowtail kept laying as she assumed Stagheart would come to check on her, Willowtail shook out her fur and sat up, catching the final bits of her breath as she called out. "Stag-" She coughed, intterupting herself which was a bit annoying to the she-cat. "Stagheart! I did...... I think everything besides fight training!" She called, laughing gently to herself as she kept trying to catch her breath.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here