View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 04:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Hidden Haven

//@Pheasantflight

>Ozymandias<
A foreign scent invaded his senses and Ozymandias went rigid, large head swiveling toward the entrance of the den he'd taken shelter in. The stranger had already slipped inside before he could get to his feet, but he scrambled up to meet her nevertheless, ears flat and lips curling in the beginnings of a wary snarl. Who was this rogue and how had he not known of her presence before now? Had she been hiding, disguising her scent, watching him, calculating on how to take him out? Or was she a new arrival, and he was simply overreacting, and could do well to relax?

He narrowed his eyes at her, fur bristling. Better safe than sorry, he decided. His claws slid out and scraped at the dirt floor of the den, prey lying forgotten at his feet. He remained silent as his gaze flickered over her form, attempting to evaluate how strong she appeared, if there was any dangerous cunning that dwelled in the depths of her yellow eyes. His paranoia seemed to be pointless - this she-cat simply looked bored. Lazy, almost.

The curl of his lip shifted from threatened to disdainful, and he forced his fur flat and straightened his posture. "Ozymandias," Ozymandias said, voice rough and grating, as if someone had dragged thorns across the back of his throat. "Who are you and why are you in my den? You're interrupting my meal. That's very rude."