View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 02:05 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Duskleaf had not expected to become a mentor, he’d only been half listening to Fadingsun’s announcement when he heard his name being called at the apprenticing ceremony. He looked up at his leader with surprise, Duskleaf wasn’t much older than some of the older apprentices, so he really hadn’t been expecting this. Regardless, he was still determined to do the best he could do, and was proud that he’d been chosen. Although he was also a little nervous, he’d never had an apprentice before and it sounded like quite a demanding duty, but more than anything he was looking forward to meeting his apprentice. Oh! I haven’t even met Mousepaw yet! he thought, I better get a move on then

Looking around the clearing, he waited until a few cats had left before having a look around again, then he spotted a kit without a mentor next to them on the other side of the Floodstone from where he was sitting, he tried removing a few of the leaves from his fur to appear a bit more presentable as he walked over to meet his apprentice for the first time, but inevitably more leaves just landed on his fur, which was quite annoying. He just hoped Mousepaw wouldn’t notice how messy his fur looked because of it.

"Mousepaw?" He called, before approaching the young apprentice. "Hey, nice to meet you, I’m Duskleaf." He said.
@zozelen

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)