Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Forget-me-not [Love Plot/Finder]

═══ ✿ ══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══ ✿ ═══

✿•.° WILDFLOWER °.•✿

“-a berry a day keeps the medcat away as my mama likes to say-“

“ I’m just sunbathing, a lil’ bit of sunshine never hurt no body sweet cheeks. Maybe you should learn to get some fresh air one of these days. Stress makes the fur turn grey faster hun.”

“ You know, i-…I really appreciate the time you put into all this, I will admit it’s got me a bit rattled…!- in a good way obviously-not that I’m not somewhat concerned that perhaps you got the wrong gal, is this really for me? ..okay-“

“Sometimes the best times in life are the times you weren’t expecting. Mistakes aren’t always a bad thing... think of them as happy accidents?-“

°.• Wildflower •.°
Wild - Her free spirited, caring and robustious personality.
Flower - She’s very nurturing and enjoys the wonders of the environment.

Clan
• RiverClan

Identity
•Female - AFAB - She/Her - Heterosexual

Appearance
• Dusty white and brown speckled lynx-tabby mix with leafy green eyes. | X |

Personality - Brief Summary
• Unbothered, Free-Spirited, Unpredictable, definition of Sassy, gentle in nature but scary when angered, easily flustered, 100% would be the type to avoid anyone she was actually crushing on until she gained the courage to speak to them. Oblivious at times, doting and at times motherly, sorta nosy but means well, Emotional when overwhelmed, Low self-esteem/worth despite her demeanour (fake it til ya make it!).

Brief Backstory
• WildFlower was the daughter of a Kittypet Shecat (Oakley) and RiverClan tom (WispSpider), not long after her birth, her mother handed her over to her father to raise within the confines of their clan as she wished to return back to the luxurious life she lived as a kittypet. WildFlower never saw her mother again and was raised by her single-father for most her life. The two had a decent relationship for majority of her younger years however was quickly left to her own devices and rarely got any check ins from her father once she hit the start of her apprentice years, essentially being on her lonesome most of the time which Ofc impacted her mental health quite a bit as she felt like an outsider despite being raised to clan standards. Therefore she developed coping mechanisms to be able to cover up her struggles, the older she got the more she tried to be on the brighter side of things. However her senseless paranoia of being alone and forgotten started to get to her. Leaving her unpredictable and fidgety, never liking to stay in one spot or relationship for too long due to stability issues as a youngster and constantly trying to be enough for people by being impulsive and outgoing in order to fill the void of never being wanted. For someone so bright, she certainly doesn’t receive back what she gives out to others.

Will someone be able to go with the flow with her wild side or will she finally find the one to settle her down? We will see

This plot is quite basic atm as I want to work with the rpers about plot ideas!!!

Roles:

Love interests:
- Preferably RiverClan but am open to other clan flings too as long as you can make it work!
- She’s heterosexual so sorry ladies but she will not be reciprocating unless you are a dude!!
- ladies are open to have a unrequited crush on WildFlower for lore/drama or plot purposes if wanted!
- Would like Tom to be a slow burn and be open to the idea of having a family when/if they become mates in the future.
- I am up for love triangle/love square dynamic for drama
- Throw me any ideas ya got!!

Mention
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 27th, 2024 at 09:12 PM.