View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Tulippaw bounced as she scrambled to Treeheart. Despite little training from Beanfloat, she was excited to be taught by Treeheart for this event. She hadn’t the first idea on how to water hunt or fish, but it couldn’t be that hard. She was a pure bred RiverClan cat, so fishing should come naturally. Plus it was what RiverClanners prided themselves on. If she was going to become that warrior that she used to daydream about as a kit, she would have to learn fishing.

“Treeheart! Can you teach me to fish? I don’t have any clue, but I’m a pretty fast learner. I should be good with some practice.” The calico meowed eagerly. There was nothing to practice fishing with back in the RiverClan camp, so Tulippaw had only ever really practiced land hunting with mossballs and all the tiny bugs she used to chase around when she was bored.

Those were much simpler times for her. And she longed for them. But there was no changing the past. So, she would just have to move forward.

. . .

@Saki - Treeheart