View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2024, 09:21 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

"Smells of call kinds of things! Cats, dogs, No-Furs, crowfood, some prey, and weird smells too." He meowed. His amber eyes twinkled as he described the city as best as he could. He still had a limited understanding of No-Furs and their complex cities, but he loved being able to talk about his travels and adventures outside of the Clans.

"There were so many smells it was overwhelming! There were things that smelled good and things that smelled rotten and horrible! There were also many different animals too. Racoons. They're kinda like cats, but they're tails are fluffier and they got these little masks and rings and like to eat crowfood. They were mean. And so many No-Furs that would walk dogs. The dogs didn't even do anything. They just walked." He described enthusiastically.

He loved being able to share his stories with another cat who was actually interested too. "And yeah. Like I said. Everything's made of stone. There are a few patches of grass and trees, but there's so much stone. They have little stone dens, and tons of them! And tons of lights too. I call them starsticks. Because they look like stars on sticks. They use stars everywhere!" He exclaimed.

The bright eyed cat continued rambling excited, telling his stories with great enthusiasm and expressions. He was very animated and lively, getting lost in the details. "Once, a very old kittypet told me a story. He told me that No-furs learned how to fly. So they flew up to the sky, and began stealing stars. When they steal stars they bring them back down to the ground, and use them to like up their dens. That's how they get starsticks and hanging stars." He explained.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper