View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear's ears perked up, as much as they could being on the side of his head, in amusement. "Is that a compliment, I here?" He teased, just a little. "You can say how you really feel about Thunderclan! I know Thunderclan has a lot to say about Shadowclan." He mused, suddenly thinking about the the cat found allegedly eaten by a Shadowclan cat, he wondered now if he should bring it up. Maybe Briarsplash could confirm that there was no way a clan cat would do that, it had to be a rogue. Maybe it would just lead to fight. He stopped smiling for a moment and had to reflect for a minute. Was it wrong for him to be so friendly to Brairsplash? Thinking about too much made Badgerear uncomfortable though so he decided not to think about it anymore. For now he would enjoy the night, whatever came after the gathering he would worry about late.

Briarsplash casually licked her paw as Badgerear spoke, pondering his words. "Hmph. If I said all I wanted, you probably would like speaking with me a whole lot less," she meowed, eyes glinting. She'd thought the warrior would've stopped talking to her the moment she called him a squirrel, but he continued to surprise her. She probably would've told him off by now if she weren't entertained by this new brand of cat — it was hard to find a genuinely friendly soul, so it intrigued her more than anything.

Badgerear's smile fell just moments before her words. It almost looked foreign — in the short time she'd met this cat, she'd only gotten used to a smile on his face. Maybe he was thinking about all the rumors and skirmishes surrounding her Clan? Took him long enough to be reminded of ShadowClan's ferocity, in her mind. She briefly wondered about this and paused before speaking.

"...And I'm sure you all have plenty to say,"
Briarsplash went on, "perhaps none of it good. And that's fine. We don't need other Clans' praise to know who we are."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 16th, 2024 at 02:18 PM.