View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Burn the Stars [P]

Goosefury blinked lazily at Adderpaw. At least she had the sense to cut herself off from the irrelevancy of it all before he had to interrupt.

"There will always be a few cats who decide to go against the grain for their own nonsensical reasons. As you said, there was on ThunderClanner who joined in RiverClan's ridiculousness. But while ThunderClan merely trembled, your Clan shook and quaked until it cracked beneath the lack of control your past several leaders have had on you." The ground shuddered faintly beneath their paws as if to make good on his point. "And I highly doubt ShadowClan would consider helping you unless Fadingsun could offer them something of significance, especially against WindClan."

His ear flicked as she went on and she tracked her pacing, keeping silent until she was done speaking. Too many words for him to wrap his head around. "You can't expect everyone to go right along with you at first. Too many cats these days are afraid of change or too wrapped up in their own heads to realize that someone younger than them is making sense. I'd recommend talking to the cats you think will listen first, give yourself a base to work with, and then branch out. Don't waste your breath on those who aren't going to give you the time of day and focus your efforts on the ones who will. Fadingsun doesn't strike me as the type to listen to a group that sounds like disjointed idiots."

[ @Fish ]