View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:57 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: help, i kinda forgot how to make friends [p]

Tulippaw was in her own little world playing with the mossball, so when Strawberrypaw approached her she jolted up. Her fur looked quite ruffled and her cheeks were a rosy pink, flushed from the embarrassment of being caught in such a childish activity. Mossball was for kits.

The humiliated apprentice flattened her ears back in embarrassment. So much for trying to look cool and mature with the other apprentices. Then, the orange tabby asked her something that Tulippaw had never expected. "You... want to join me? Isn't mossball for kits though?" She asked, sounding hesitant to let Strawberrypaw join at first.

Silly Tulippaw! She's asking to join! Of course she doesn't think it's childish! She scolded herself mentally. Then Tulippaw brightened up as she realized her opportunity. A new chapter meant new friends, maybe this was her opportunity for new friends!

The calico grinned and flicked her tail. "I'd be happy for you to join if you'd like." She responded cheerfully, trying to act a lot more open then she was formerly.

. . .

@lys.luvbot

Last edited by chickadee; March 21st, 2024 at 08:09 AM.