View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:46 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

He chuckled as she joked about twenty compliments. “Twenty?! That’s a whole lot of compliments Magpiepaw! How about I give you one, since you gave me one. I think you’re really fun to hang out with. There! That’s my compliment.” He laughed, bumping her back playfully.

The tom leaned back down to take another bite of the rabbit with a content grin. This was nice. He usually ate mice, so the change was much appreciated on his end. And it felt good knowing they’d worked so hard to catch it. They deserved the prey.

When he’d halfway chewed it Magpiepaw spoke up, commenting about how they should bring prey back to the Clan. He froze and his eyes widened in alarm. “Wait- were we not supposed to be eating already?!” He exclaimed, looking like a deer in the headlights at the thought of breaking an important rule. Would they get in trouble?! Would Dawnstar kick him out of the Clan?!

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - grack and magpie best duo confirmed,,

. . .

Last edited by chickadee; March 22nd, 2024 at 09:46 PM.