Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:22 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Owltalon’s announcement quickly got Bearsnout’s attention. The two new Lionhearts were both very active in the Clan, he’d noticed. They seemed to be hosting and participating in lots of events, despite their recent promotion. That was quite admirable. That was good.

RiverClan needed morale boosts, and to build their relationships between Clanmates. Right now it seemed like RiverClan was just one big hot mess, with tons of cats scrambling around, instead of being a real Clan. A unit. It was disgraceful how the other leaders were so condescending at Gatherings. However, events like this always managed to lift his spirits.

Bearsnout hauled himself up, and trotted over to the Floodstone where Owltalon and Seabreeze waited eagerly. He offered them a friendly grin. “Yo! Owltalon, Seabreeze! Just wanted to say that you both are doing great jobs as Lionhearts so far.” He complimented cheerfully.

. . .

@Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper - no need to respond, just wanted to include some IC Lionheart appreciation!!

Last edited by chickadee; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:23 PM.