Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was getting cold and Bumblestar was getting impatient. There was still no sign of RiverClan, despite both Dawnstar's and Twilightstar's appearances. She really hoped that raid on their camp hadn't completely smushed them. That would be horribly boring.

ShadowClan's lack of Vulturefang wasn't surprising, but Fallownose's absence was odd. Bumblestar gave Twilightstar a sideways glance, brow furrowed, before she looked away and stood. Whatever had happened, she was sure there'd be an announcement about it later.

"Seems the fish aren't showin' again," she snorted as she moved to the front. "I'll start us off.

"As always, ThunderClan's thriving. We've got several new apprentices, with Wisteriapaw, Pondpaw, Puddlepaw, Beepaw, Wolfpaw, Brindlepaw, Porcupinepaw, Maplepaw, Alpinepaw, Mountainpaw, Berrypaw, Whitepaw, 'n Morningpaw all having started their training.

"On top of those, Daylightpaw 'n Sprucepaw have passed their assessments. They're Daylightwing 'n Sprucejumper now."

Her tail flipped against the rock once. "Aside from that, though, we've unfortunate news. Dawnstar, I'm not sure what you know about this or what you don't know, but Spiderthroat found two of your warriors across our borders stealing herbs. They destroyed 'em when he confronted 'em. From what he's told me, he ended up killing both of 'em and should've left the bodies at the border. Think he said they were both your enforcers?" A twitch of her ear. "Another of mine also found Goldenheart dead at your border, murdered 'n then mutilated - said Goldenheart looked like she'd been eaten 'n that there wasn't much left to bury. There were no signs of predators or outsiders anywhere, no tracks or scents, so I can only assume. Now I don't claim to be aware of all your morals, but I highly doubt you'd be happy to hear there's some sorta freak in your ranks. I'm tired of havin' to deal with issues from both ShadowClan 'n RiverClan, would really rather pick one 'n stick with it, but unless your cats learn to keep off my land, we're gonna keep havin' problems."

With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar stepped back, signaling the end of her portion.

#gathering

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]