View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:46 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Tulippaw's eyes flickered over Fadingsun. She was sunning her in the Clearing, not moping, but instead sunning herself, contrary to what the other cats might've said. The she-cat grumbled when she heard about Fadingsun's picnic. She didn't feel like she was in the mood for something so cheerful... something so happy. The calico was most certainly not happy. Not when everyone who'd once loved her was disappearing one by one.

She didn't feel like going at first. She never felt like doing much of anything nowadays. It was frustrating that she'd worked so hard to get out of the sad funk she was in, only to slip right back down in it. She sometimes wondered why she was still even trying.

Her mood, however, seemed to brighten up when she saw Strawberrypaw. That was the reason she was still trying. And maybe also Berryflare. Strawberrypaw was her friend. At least Tulippaw thought Strawberrypaw was her friend... Maybe Strawberrypaw didn't.

Either way, the calico couldn't help herself out to get up and trot over to the prey pile. She grabbed herself a small vole and quickly caught up to her friend. "Hey! Strawberrypaw!" She called. Tulippaw couldn't explain it, but she got this weird desire to be around Strawberrypaw more.

. . .
@lys.luvbot

. . .

Bearsnout padded over (wip- will edit this later.)