View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:10 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear was about to reply when Twilightstar started Windclans portion of the gathering. The large tom gave as much focus as he could but it seemed nothing to note of Thunderclan, although Riverclan was mentioned a lot with no representation to defend themselves, but that was not of Badgerear's concern. It seemed the gathering was coming to and end and although he was eager to return to his nest he would miss talking to Briarsplash. It wasn't every gathering he found someone to converse with.

He shot Briarsplash a toothy grin. "It was nice talking to you, Briarsplash, I hope we can chat again." Following a long exaggerated stretch, he rose to his paws and dipped his head in a respectful bow, then started towards his clanmates. But before he got far he turned back to add, "And I mean at a gathering! I know if i ever see you at the border I just might get my whiskers clawed off!" He said this as a joke and he laughed loudly to myself. But he had no doubt Briarsplash would a fierce cat in battle.

@SentimentalSquid (I wish I could draw and add a surprised pikachu meme as our cats if that happened hahah)

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal
~

Briarsplash raised her brow in muted alarm as Twilightstar spoke of Fallownose's demise at the claws of RiverClan. Really, the fishes were already down and weak, and then they decide to go and rip some WindClanners to shreds?

Guess I was wrong about WindClan's news, she thought grimly.

Well, RiverClan weren't there to defend themselves, so who knew if it was some rogue Clanmates or an actual planned attack? She wouldn't be surprised either way.

When the meeting came to a close, Briarsplash looked over at Badgerear who was giving her a goodbye. She was just about to open her maw to retort some sassy remark about 'chatting' with him at the border, but right as the words were leaving her lips, he cracked the joke himself. She found herself settling into a smirk — that warrior perplexed her, and she couldn't deny it had been interesting to converse with him. As much as she didn't like to admit it.

"May prey run well for you," she wished formally with a nod and the faintest smile. It was something she'd picked up on some other Clan cats saying to each other — baseline cordial, but a tad friendly. Then she added slyly, "And yes... may we not meet each other again over a border skirmish." Or worse, she added silently. The thought of Goldenheart crossed her mind again. Stars, it was mind-boggling to think another cat could do that.

When she watched Badgerear walk away, she was all the more intrigued at how friendly someone could really be to another Clan. Hmph... he hadn't really given her anything to hate him for. Which was almost annoying to the fiercely loyal ShadowClan warrior.

Well, at least it had been nice to speak with him, in a way. He had come up to her without knowing her background... he didn't have the outsider prejudice. And he'd actually been interested in what she had to say. It was a nice change of pace... even if it was only a brief conversation for a brief night.

/ @Maybi - [ same LOL. i actually loved badger's dynamic with briar, thx for the fun rp!! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:11 AM.