View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:32 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 39/100

Gracklepaw trotted besides Magpiepaw with a grin. He walked absentmindedly, zoning out as he just followed Magpiepaw closely, unsure of where to go. He was in his own little world, absorbing in every sight, sound and smell as she took him through the territory.

He didn't realize that Magpiepaw had wandered off at first, as he was too caught up in his daydreams. But as soon as he snapped back into reality he whipped around. "Magpiepaw?" He called, before spotting her crouched next to that stump. "What're you doing?" He questioned the shorter cat.

He crouched down besides her to get a good look at whatever was taking up her attention, which were some fat caterpillars. They were colorful, like many that he'd seen before back at that huge Twoleg Farm. He was quite accustomed to caterpillars and butterflies, at least in his opinion.

"Well, it's because it has to keep eating. Caterpillars have to eat and get super duper fat. That's how they turn into butterflies. They go into their teensy cocoons and they grow wings." He heard that from someone once. Was that right? He really hoped it was. He really wanted to impress Magpiepaw.."There used to be loads of butterflies at this old Strawberry Farm that he'd stayed at for a bit. Maybe one day he should take Magpiepaw there.

"Once this guys gets super fat, he'll make he "ball" and become a butterfly!" The black cat exclaimed with a smile.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - I am a sleepy and this is unedifed

Last edited by chickadee; April 28th, 2024 at 07:04 PM. Reason: BRO THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKE LMAO