View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:04 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: April Gathering

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 40/100

Gracklepaw wasn’t paying attention when the clumsy small apprentice came stumbling into his. The tall black tom turned to his side and blinked in surprise at the sight of an orange tabby clumsily bumping into him. He blinked once, then blinked again. He didn’t mind much. It was probably just an accident. “Woah! You okay there?” He asked, flicking his tail and offering a friendly grin.

He watched with an impressed look as the cat hopped right back up onto his feet energetically. “You’re from WindyClan?” He asked, tilting his head. He’d never met a WindClan cat before, but from what he’d learned throughout the last Gathering and these Clan meetings, WindyClan and ShadowClan had an alliance. That meant that they were good. If Dawnstar liked them, then he trusted her judgement.

“Well, Lightningpaw, I’m from ShadowClan, and my names Gracklepaw. That’s why I smell all marshy and stuff. It takes time to get used to. I couldn’t stand the smell at first either, but now I reek of it.” He joked with a lighthearted laugh. “I used to be a loner, you know?”

He seemed to like to talk a lot, and didn’t give Lightningpaw much room to respond from how he rambled on about every topic that came to mind. “So, is this your first Gathering? It can be pretty overwhelming. This is my second Gathering, by the way.”

. . .

@Lightningpaw666 - im so so sorry for the late reply! this got completely lost in my quotes section

. . .

Last edited by chickadee; April 21st, 2024 at 10:04 PM.