View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:09 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default help, i kinda forgot how to make friends [p]

Tulippaw was still taking it all in.

She was an apprentice now! She had to act like it. The ceremony was fresh on her mind. It was an amazing exprience, being up on the Floodstone, and being named Tulippaw, she even got Beanfloat as a mentor! How lucky can you get, to have your own brother as a mentor?

But the entire ceremony felt wrong.

Everything did.

Everything always did.

Fogkit wasn’t there. He was gone, and she was trying so hard to accept that- she’d been trying for the past 3 moons, but everywhere she went, the thought of him did too. She swore he was a ghost meant to haunt her. No. No more thinking about Fogkit. She’d already decided. Apprenticeship meant a new chapter in her life. She would move on, even if it hurt. She had to move on. She couldn’t let her brother keep haunting her and sucking all the happiness and life out of her.

She inhaled sharply as she brought herself back to the present. Was the RiverClan camp always this big? Were there always so many members of the Clan? And when did they all become strangers to her? Looking around at all her clanmates made her realize how alone she’s been the past few moons. She had Beanfloat, and that was it. And it was Fogk- Nope. Not thinking about him.

She looked around for something to do to try to get her brother off her mind. She wasn’t hungry at the moment, and it’s not like she had any friends to talk to. That’s when she spotted it. A perfectly round mossball that’d been abandoned in a corner, she padded over to it and began absentmindedly batting it around. It served as a nice distraction, though she felt childish. She was an apprentice now. Did apprentices even play with mossballs…?

. . .

@lys.luvbot